what can I do to reach my full potential without surgeries? and how would you rate me?

ur decent looking but jfl at that atrocious haircut I hope u aren’t trying to hide ur norwood
my hairline Is naturally shit but I don't know if I'm receding I'm only 17

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
my hairline Is naturally shit but I don't know if I'm receding I'm only 17
u can DM me pics i’m an expert at this hair loss shit

i posted It here, if you scroll I also posted how It was as a kid
seems like it, ur hair looks dead and thin too you would need to get a perm and grow it out while regrowing

Id say the hair texture is a worse problem than ur hairline, also depends on ur genetics. My maternal grandpa died with a full head of hair and slight recession in his late 60s so me personally idc what my hairline is like cuz mine is shit too despite being younger than u. Obv not worse than urs mine is decent but still shit

id def wait on the big stuff like fin dut ru etc u jsut need the basics rn like 5% minoxdil and a dermaroller, also the ketoconazole shampoo or however tf u spell it. I’m assuming ur not an outlier so that alone will help regrow and maintain until ur 20s when u get on the big stuff

• +1
Reactions: goo25
seems like it, ur hair looks dead and thin too you would need to get a perm and grow it out while regrowing

Id say the hair texture is a worse problem than ur hairline, also depends on ur genetics. My maternal grandpa died with a full head of hair and slight recession in his late 60s so me personally idc what my hairline is like cuz mine is shit too despite being younger than u. Obv not worse than urs mine is decent but still shit

id def wait on the big stuff like fin dut ru etc u jsut need the basics rn like 5% minoxdil and a dermaroller, also the ketoconazole shampoo or however tf u spell it. I’m assuming ur not an outlier so that alone will help regrow and maintain until ur 20s when u get on the big stuff
thanks, yeah my hair Is straight as shit i would like to get a Perm but i don't want them curly and i think they wouldn't fot me, i just wanna them a little more wavy so idk how to do that

• +1
thanks, yeah my hair Is straight as shit i would like to get a Perm but i don't want them curly and i think they wouldn't fot me, i just wanna them a little more wavy so idk how to do that
I think it’s called like loose curls or something like that

but yeah perm is def the move here also count ur blessings Ik a kid at my school who’s bald at 14 jfl

• Woah
I think it’s called like loose curls or something like that

but yeah perm is def the move here also count ur blessings Ik a kid at my school who’s bald at 14 jfl
how's that possible lol

• +1
how's that possible lol
i’ve got no idea and I feel bad cuz not only is his top comptley diffuse thinned out his sides and back r thinning too so he can’t even mullet fraud, feel so bad for him man

• +1
i’ve got no idea and I feel bad cuz not only is his top comptley diffuse thinned out his sides and back r thinning too so he can’t even mullet fraud, feel so bad for him man
he probably has alopecia

• +1
he probably has alopecia
yea that’s what I was thinking too but his temples r hella recessed so idk

even then I also know a kid who’s NW3 at 14 aswell it’s soooo much more common than u would think so i’m just tryna give u lifefuel cuz u could have it a lot worse

• +1