What can I improve?

Pussyslayer

Pussyslayer

PUSSYSLAYER
Long curtain hair is most recent, short hair is about 8 months ago. I know I'm kind of bloated rn, cause of mk677 and other stuff. But what can I improve. I've been mewing and chewing since about 6 months.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, androidcel, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
Looking good. If you shaped the facial hair and faded the sides could look like a young mirage- apex legends. See if you could kill the bloat though.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Sucks. I'm an inch taller than you at 15. However, the hair is looking good, and you've got some sharp facial features. Idk why but your teeth seem off for some reason. Do you have any bite issues?

Sucks. I'm an inch taller than you at 15. However, the hair is looking good, and you've got some sharp facial features. Idk why but your teeth seem off for some reason. Do you have any bite issues?
Haha, I totally forgot to mention I have a massive overbite. I'm gonna get braces in couple months.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and Soulsmaxx
Haha, I totally forgot to mention I have a massive overbite. I'm gonna get braces in couple months.
It's good that you found this site. @Guest is very versed in orthodontics, so hit him up if you want to know more.

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
It's good that you found this site. @Guest is very versed in orthodontics, so hit him up if you want to know more.
Can I do anything else other than getting braces. Because I'm kind of paranoid that braces might recess my face, and I won't be seeing much results from mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Can I do anything else other than getting braces. Because I'm kind of paranoid that braces might recess my face, and I won't be seeing much results from mewing.
One of the main goals of orthodontics has always been to improve facial aesthetics. The whole orthotropics movement has led to fear mongering of orthodontics but you need both to achieve good results. Be transparent and communicate with your orthodontist. Let them know that you don't want to move any teeth back or get extractions. Any decent orthodontist should be able to provide you with advice.

• +1
Reactions: yourwishismycommand and Pussyslayer
Nose

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I think tattoos would look good on you

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Definitely would be a 6 if you weren't 5'8 and lose a little bit of facial bloat. Get some tats there will be plenty of short stacies to slay

• +1
recessed maxilla

• +1
Spicy curry lose bloat curtains good

• +1
recessed maxilla
Hmm, I always thought my maxilla was aight, cause of my side profile. I have 5mm overbite, so hope it will get better after I fix it.

PUSSYSLAYER

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
4.5 psl

• +1
  • +1
5.5-6/10

• +1
Good looking indian
Hmm, I was actually thinking of getting one

What's wrong with it, and what can I do about it?
Nose tip is a bit bulbous but it’s not that bad

• +1
What am I lacking and can Improve? Think teeth is my biggest one. I'm working on my eyebrow length, and squintmaxxing. Hopefully mk677 gives me 2 more inches. Other than that can't see anything. Thanks for rating bro

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
What am I lacking and can Improve? Think teeth is my biggest one. I'm working on my eyebrow length, and squintmaxxing. Hopefully mk677 gives me 2 more inches. Other than that can't see anything. Thanks for rating bro

I’ll tell you later got to go to school

• +1
U r adult, dont be stupid mk677 won't work for u at all. One way to increase your height is leg lengthening or may be spinal exercises + glucosamine to gain something like 2cm.
U r looking good but there is not much to improve. You just must be white and tall then u would have much bigger rating.

Skin whitening + heightmaxxing.

• +1
Looking good mogs me

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Average

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and Pex1992
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, yourwishismycommand, Deleted member 176 and 1 other person
OP is Chadeep Fuqdeep. You are Virginder Singh
plz allow this virginder singh to get rid of his subhuman virginity and kindly open ur ass for me so i can whoop the shit out of ur ass plz bro

plz allow this virginder singh to get rid of his subhuman virginity and kindly open ur ass for me so i can whoop the shit out of ur ass plz bro
whoops me

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
was the first pic taken in 42 silicon valley? so cool that you code dude

• Love it
Chadpreet
Looks rugged, high T, and masc in this picture

• Love it
Pic didn't load but the second one

• Love it