What can you get out of a few roid cycles long-term?

Southwarth

Southwarth

Iron
Is there a point in doing 1-3 cycles and then stopping? I guess I would lose the gains made in that period, but are there some other benefits to this?

I'm balding (probably from acne meds(?)) since 16-18 and now I got to a point where it's better to just shave it off. I wouldn't mind losing this remaining pathetic hair. Also, I used minoxidil (5% for about 12-14 months, liquid) to bring out my beard, went from almost nothing to half-way healthy beard with almost complete coverage (with some weak areas like mustache, underlip).

Basically I wonder if going on some test cycles would help me:
1. lose weight (fucking bloatlard over here, leanmaxxing from some 30% BF, @126 kg, 189 cm),
2. get rid of my remaining hair
3. fill out my beard properly
4. any other positives?

Also, how hard are the acne side-effects? I used to have cystic acne as a teenager which was only curable with meds, and now after 3 cycles I'm left with a horrible Freddie Krueger scar face which I'm about to fix with CO2 laser or some other method. I wouldn't appreciate if I fixed my scars with this laser then got the acne back from roids.

Is there sometihng to this idea that "once you go on roids you lose your natty card forever"? This used to be popular in the online fitness industry a few years back based on the assumption that once you take roids your androgen receptors react differently to stimuli even after you go off completely, giving you better gains.

Lastly for the nerds who would argue this, I understand life might be different on high exogenous T, but I don't want to take this shit for the rest of my life. I might come back after I hit 35-40 for TRT, until then, maybe a few cycles if there are long-term benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101