What caps this guy to a HTN?

View attachment 1455541
Unarguably chad jaw, HTN eyes, good ratios (mouth width for instance could be better) but very good otherwise, good nose

Chad by virtue of being top percentile of his race, chadlite going by looks. Cannot see him as low as high tier normie though. (Tell me I'm crazy but I'm still thinking foids will prefer that clown Kartik Aryan over this guy just because)

He's just too plain looking to be a Chad in my view, so I respectfully disagree.

I would give him a 6.5/10

High leaning high tier normie

Give him MSE and then we'll see, but you have to ask yourself why a Chadlite would need such an extravagant hairstyle wouldn't you? He's not doing model-shoots? He looks like he has a team of makeup artists working on him.

Ultra super vain good looking normie that has high facial averageness.

Most Chads don't have high facial averageness, because they'd look too 'common' to be Chad.

Chads stand out with uniqueness. They have a degree of facial averageness, but not as much as this.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Jason Voorhees
He's just too plain looking to be a Chad in my view, so I respectfully disagree.

I would give him a 6.5/10

High leaning high tier normie

Give him MSE and then we'll see, but you have to ask yourself why a Chadlite would need such an extravagant hairstyle wouldn't you? He's not doing model-shoots? He looks like he has a team of makeup artists working on him.

Ultra super vain good looking normie that has high facial averageness.

Most Chads don't have high facial averageness, because it's too 'common' to be Chad.

Chads stand out with uniqueness. They have a degree of facial averageness, but not as much as this.
What feature do you pinpoint to that drags him down exactly apart from facial averageness?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot, Jason Voorhees and Clandestine
hexum is a big boned primate with large skull

View attachment 1455567

cannot believe this guy roped
yeah but he didn't rope, his tiny gorilla brain got him dead. he shot himself with fake bullets (for filming)and died:lul:imagine shooting at your head with any type of gun:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Clandestine
I'm the pheno makinithappen wish he has

Get real. You're a boneless cuck. Being a white brown boneless cuck makes no difference at all. Infact it makes you look even worse as your bonelessness stands out.

Just keep injecting the face and embarking on methods of maximising your appearance. You got too much money from your parents inheritance not to do that. Just make the right choices.

• +1
Also didn't have orbital implants you idiot @MakinItHappenReturn

Orbital filler, wtf ever.

Stop crying like an estrogenic pussboy. Should have higher T levels now you're lifting weight, albeit with improper form

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16501
Orbital filler, wtf ever.

Stop crying like an estrogenic pussboy. Should have higher T levels now you're lifting weight, albeit with improper form
Mog battle between you two?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Introvertednarc
PSL autism caps this guy to a HTN. He is far better looking then average, he just has no striking features.

If you said he was a MM he would get rated higher.

• +1
he looks robust enough, not on the same page of eriksen or hexum but he looks manly enough to be a chadlite.
View attachment 1455563View attachment 1455565
also justin beiber was facially chad lite you braindead creature
View attachment 1455561View attachment 1455562

Bieber is an every day good looking normie that has a herd of makeup artists working on him daily.

Both those photos are equally of him with heavy light being shone onto his mug

The tour will commence on june 2 2021 in san diego at the pechanga arena

High tier pretty boy normie

High facial averageness, good pheno, average eyes, average bones, no weaknesses... nothing Chaddy

This is a pretty boy that makes the Chad ranks.

Zayn malik 1
Zayn malik 2015 300
D09cbddb26a3cc1d8e2f4a23a53dbd7f
GettyImages 607336872

• +1
Reactions: Aloejuice and Jason Voorhees
PSL autism caps this guy to a HTN. He is far better looking then average, he just has no striking features.

If you said he was a MM he would get rated higher.

How can you be Chadlite with no striking features? You just contradicted yourself.

Infact you just made an oxymoron statement. It's no-wonder oxymoron has the word moron in it.

And high tier normie is better looking than average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aloejuice, Jason Voorhees and mulattomaxxer
What feature do you pinpoint to that drags him down exactly apart from facial averageness?

Nothing drags him down, but there isn't anything that elevates him up.

All I see is a bunch of middle/low tier normies and subhumans comparing his looks to theirs and screaming Chad without any real thought. Then finding whatever science they can to validate this first instinctual bias.

• +1
He is a chadpreet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, MakinItHappenReturn and Jason Voorhees
he looks really good jfl at the indian manlet above me saying hes HTN. if hes HTN u r subhuman nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Primordial, Chadeep and 3 others
Compare their palates:

View attachment 1455462

Vs

View attachment 1455463

Masculine Robust Chad vs Good looking normie with high facial averageness
While being Indian is a huge failo in the US, between the two examples the guy with higher facial averageness would absolutely outslay the uglier more “masculine” first guy. Averageness>> exotic features for real life results. If some can combine the two without losing ANY averagness that would be ideal but that rarely works. Results and outcomes matters, not what you perceive as a slayer

• +1
he looks really good jfl at the indian manlet above me saying hes HTN. if hes HTN u r subhuman nigga

2656220 ed5e1ddd2f5811c5eb70eef67c1ce31c

And I'm 5'8 not a height many would consider manlet, accept for myself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis and Jason Voorhees
Nothing drags him down, but there isn't anything that elevates him up.

All I see is a bunch of middle/low tier normies and subhumans comparing his looks to theirs and screaming Chad without any real thought. Then finding whatever science they can to validate this first instinctual bias.
okay. I understand you mean he doesn't look striking despite his seemingly not flawed features. This is getting subjective. You say HTN, I say chadlite, some say chad, let's settle on low tier chadlite. Case closed

• +1
okay. I understand you mean he doesn't look striking despite his seemingly not flawed features. This is getting subjective. You say HTN, I say chadlite, some say chad, let's settle on low tier chadlite. Case closed
Top tier negotiator.

• JFL
Reactions: Primordial and Clandestine
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primordial, Jason Voorhees and Titbot
Lean is life! These pics are motivating

• +1
Reactions: Primordial, Jason Voorhees and .👽.
Pompous bitch ass pussies that are bigoted in their tunnel vision view on things are pathetic to me

@mortis, accept that people disagree. It's a masculine trait to disagree and be disagreeable

You're a faggot that needs effeminate pussies to sit their and circle jerk to the same thoughtless opinion

No science shows this guy as being a Chadlite

He's just really vain. You're looking at his appeal. His SMV is Chadlite, I agree, not his facial features.
You are stupid. You got that ass backwards. See what generates results with women and work backwards. The phenotype that produces consistent good outcomes with women has high SMV by default. Don’t make a stupid PSL theory (no matter how plausible might sound in your mind) and then project it as to HOW it should generate results but ends up not holding up in real world.
It’s like doing a preclinical study finding a robust mechanism of action for a drug versus a randomized clinical trial testing the outcome of that same drug and failing to produce result. The second type of study is what counts.

• +1
classic low iq move. im 34yo Virgin but how is this relevant here? he mogs u into suicide. 176cm is giga manlet + curry failo over for u:feelswah:
He’s Italian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and .👽.
How can you be Chadlite with no striking features? You just contradicted yourself.

Infact you just made an oxymoron statement. It's no-wonder oxymoron has the word moron in it.

And high tier normie is better looking than average.
Not really?

I really don't care about the gigachad, chad, chadlite etc rating system anymore. Its so fucking pointless.

If your attractive your attractive. That is all. If you give this guy some elite connections he could be a model.

• +1
@MakinItHappenReturn According to your logic...

Chadlite

HTN

HTN

Heath ledger and here we cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, StrangerDanger, Primordial and 10 others
Bieber is an every day good looking normie that has a herd of makeup artists working on him daily.

Both those photos are equally of him with heavy light being shone onto his mug

View attachment 1455571

High tier pretty boy normie

High facial averageness, good pheno, average eyes, average bones, no weaknesses... nothing Chaddy

This is a pretty boy that makes the Chad ranks.

View attachment 1455572View attachment 1455573View attachment 1455575View attachment 1455576
loss of collagen+ years of drug abuse descended him but still he mogs most male population.
Dq7n34vWwAUlnof
F14c0af8d6e5035956565053a688252a
9 Happy Birthday Justin Bieber Check out all of his hair transformations throughout the years

• +1
While being Indian is a huge failo in the US, between the two examples the guy with higher facial averageness would absolutely outslay the uglier more “masculine” first guy. Averageness>> exotic features for real life results. If some can combine the two without losing ANY averagness that would be ideal but that rarely works. Results and outcomes matters, not what you perceive as a slayer

Uglier more masculine? He's not ugly masculine though, this is the point.

This is ugly masculine

Istock 466519781

This is ruggedly handsome

2656067 7A8BE1B3 A265 456C B9E7 9F480C771BD9 1

He isn't exotic looking lmao. Wtf is this shit bro?

Look, we are agreeing for the most part. Facial averageness is massive. He has better western appeal, because of the female gaze in the west right now, but isn't technically as good looking.

Women purely looking for hookups would much rather have a one night stand with a ruggedly handsome man over the pretty boy and this isn't even a Chad level pretty boy.

The OP also looks like someone girls would hide their hoe side from. I don't see him slaying as easily as you make out. He looks classic boyfriend material. That's why he chills with regular looking normies.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and DrTony
Looks way worse with the beard.

Jfl at the copers denying dark curry tax.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Jason Voorhees
Looks way worse with the beard.

Jfl at the copers denying dark curry tax.
I find TSH to be overrated tbh. He only looks good in like 3 of his pics. Lacks harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Primordial, Titbot and .👽.
I find TSH to be overrated tbh. He only looks good in like 3 of his pics. Lacks harmony.
overrated af. doesnt look that good

• +1
Wtf obv guy in op would outslay the other curry although the other one has way better bones.

However curry tax will bring both down tho

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and EverythingMattersCel
You are stupid. You got that ass backwards. See what generates results with women and work backwards. The phenotype that produces consistent good outcomes with women has high SMV by default. Don’t make a stupid PSL theory (no matter how plausible might sound in your mind) and then project it as to HOW it should generate results but ends up not holding up in real world.
It’s like doing a preclinical study finding a robust mechanism of action for a drug versus a randomized clinical trial testing the outcome of that same drug and failing to produce result. The second type of study is what counts.

Results come from appeal. Sex-appeal. Appeal and good looks can be mutually exclusive.

11211062 3x2 940x627

Good looking, but no appeal.

Good looks and sex-appeal don't always come hand in hand.

Women would love to go shopping with Jordan Barrett and make him their pretty best friend but that's it.

Follows the same theme as the OP. OP doesn't have the good looks of Jordan Barrett but his appeal is greater.

Same shit. All people are doing in this thread is rating him on appeal.

Agree to disagree and move on. Your 'real life tests' only prove sex-appeal. Not objective science.

• +1
low class forehead maybe, his harmony is off

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Jason Voorhees
Yeah but those were the pics used for his experiment.

Moose Ali Khan lost badly to Sid Malhotra on experiments too.
Screenshot 20211223 184112
Main qimg 8025c9a5c85eabcbcfdf947fb6df7c56

• +1
Wtf obv guy in op would outslay the other curry although the other one has way better bones.

However curry tax will bring both down tho

He is lighter skinned than the one @Titbot posted, so may be so. May be he has better appeal.

But appeal and facial aesthetics don't always come hand in hand.

There were girls dissing Sean O'Pry on his Insta talking about how he isn't all that and just looks like a guy you see every day

Don't tell me? They were coping because they could never date a guy like him? Amirite?

• +1
Results come from appeal. Sex-appeal. Appeal and good looks can be mutually exclusive.

View attachment 1455605

Good looking, but no appeal.

Good looks and sex-appeal don't always come hand in hand.

Women would love to go shopping with Jordan Barrett and make him their pretty best friend but that's it.

Follows the same theme as the OP. OP doesn't have the good looks of Jordan Barrett but his appeal is greater.

Same shit. All people are doing in this thread is rating him on appeal.

Agree to disagree and move on. Your 'real life tests' only prove sex-appeal. Not objective science.

Barret has appeal in real life, he doesn't look like a gay alien in reality.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and Jason Voorhees
Chadlite in India/Pakistan; imo.

His facial width (to wide) is his biggest flaw imo preventing him from being full chad.

Blocvjk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Clandestine, Deleted member 16384 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 16384 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 16384 and Jason Voorhees
^ This is why I think a rating with lots of catergories is fucking pointless. Although makeithappen usually doesn't look this subhuman.

They gotta keep referring to that candid of me 2 years ago, overweight and unkept lmao

Let them

I wait for it everytime. Surprised it lasted 4 pages.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Jason Voorhees and Titbot
He has a bland soft face, nothing striking about him. Definitely not a Chad, but he looks good.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Jason Voorhees
They gotta keep referring to that candid of me 2 years ago, overweight and unkept lmao

Let them

What if I tell you he has a hot red head gf. Does he mog you?
EEBD82C2 2A1E 46BD AEC4 306F863D02F5

Attachments

• DFF7584A-03C5-4264-AA89-4838F20082A1.jpeg
    DFF7584A-03C5-4264-AA89-4838F20082A1.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
He has a bland soft face, nothing striking about him. Definitely not a Chad, but he looks good.

Some balanced sense.

Too many people compare these guys to their own looks. It's embarrassing.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Jason Voorhees
He doesn't have the effortless Pakistani badboy high class sex appeal

F085f8e0f7d5681d8c67e07b566999d4

39796c808d4d1792b0d9579fb9195708

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Jason Voorhees

Let them

ik bro. I have seen some of your pictures where you look like a mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and MakinItHappenReturn