What caps this guy to a HTN?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mulattomaxxer
reminder that its not about some fucking retards here discussing wether you are a HTN or Chadlite its about how people recieve you in rl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Jason Voorhees
reminder that its not about some fucking retards here discussing wether you are a HTN or Chadlite its about how people recieve you in rl

And that comes down to appeal. Not facial aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Truemaxxer
Recessed chin and his individual features aren't really refined, he had really good lower third though.

Oh yeah I didn't notice the recessed chin.

Good call.

Remember he's a Chadlite tho yeah? Lmao :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Oh yeah I didn't notice the recessed chin.

Good call.

Remember he's a Chadlite tho yeah? Lmao :ROFLMAO:
He is a chadlite almost, could have slightly better individual features and he'd ascend. But a chadlite, yes👍🏻

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, MakinItHappenReturn and Titbot
He is a chadlite almost, could have slightly better individual features and he'd ascend. But a chadlite, yes👍🏻

I think this all goes to very much show how much impact fashion and hairstyle can have on a person's perceived looks-level

It's been insanely insightful to me as he's not Chadlite, but you guys can't help but deny elevating him there because he looks 'cool'

• +1
I think this all goes to very much show how much impact fashion and hairstyle can have on a person's perceived looks-level

It's been insanely insightful to me as he's not Chadlite, but you guys can't help but deny elevating him there because he looks 'cool'
Bruh, he has a dimorphic lower third, good facial width to height ratio, phenotype may hold him back, but you're coping hard if you don't at least considet him a low tier chadlite.

• +1
Bruh, he has a dimorphic lower third, good facial width to height ratio, phenotype may hold him back, but you're coping hard if you don't at least considet him a low tier chadlite.

Find me a Chadlite that has chin recession and a narrow palate.

Put him in pyjamas and make him shampoo his hair and see what happens.

• +1
Find me a Chadlite that has chin recession and a narrow palate.

Put him in pyjamas and make him shampoo his hair and see what happens.
I found a "gigachad" with recessed chin -
32da0e55cee06a6aa8c9a574b505d2f6

• +1
2656116 2476028 F3D24A9F 8785 412C BE2A 9529DC66F518
2656117 images   2021 12 23T225741240

Bones - Chad
Eye-area - Chad
Midface - Chad

Chad

I would do 2 years in prison to look like him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Introvertednarc, Titbot and 1 other person
He mogs everyone on the entire forum.

I couldn't give a fuck if he was darker brown skin than me either

I'd upgrade that to 3 years and become a reader

9/10 guy

Is he instafamous?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Titbot and Introvertednarc
I couldn't give a fuck if he was darker brown skin than me either

I'd upgrade that to 3 years and become a reader

9/10 guy

Is he instafamous?
No, he has less than a 100k on tiktok too, but that's because he hardly posts.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Jason Voorhees
He mogs you hard, I understand how difficult it is for you to accept this.
@TRUE_CEL mogs you hard, I understand how difficult it is for you to accept this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Gengar and Jason Voorhees
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, MakinItHappenReturn and Titbot
So much for the darker-skin curry tax huh?

2.1 million likes from pussy-moist girls

95.6 thousand followers

8bda60fe71fb216ce124d12b12348b65

And all he has to do is pose to gay Katy Perry songs from the early 2010s that none of these Zoomer JB girls know

• +1
His eye area is foregettable and 404 cheekbones tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Jason Voorhees, Titbot and 1 other person
So much for the darker-skin curry tax huh?

2.1 million likes from pussy-moist girls

95.6 thousand followers

View attachment 1455726

And all he has to do is pose to gay Katy Perry songs from the early 2010s that none of these Zoomer JB girls know

What a personality btw:

Pokemon and Katy Perry

PHWOAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Results come from appeal. Sex-appeal. Appeal and good looks can be mutually exclusive.

View attachment 1455605

Good looking, but no appeal.

Good looks and sex-appeal don't always come hand in hand.

Women would love to go shopping with Jordan Barrett and make him their pretty best friend but that's it.

Follows the same theme as the OP. OP doesn't have the good looks of Jordan Barrett but his appeal is greater.

Same shit. All people are doing in this thread is rating him on appeal.

Agree to disagree and move on. Your 'real life tests' only prove sex-appeal. Not objective science.
One question. Why are you then so interested in a metric (PSL) that doesn’t produce results with women compared to a metric (appeal) that does?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and The_God
His eye area is foregettable and 404 cheekbones tbh
His eye area is decent even without squinting, literally cage at you for thinking he doesn't have cheekbones, he legit has a prominent ogee curve.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14160
His eye area is decent even without squinting, literally cage at you for thinking he doesn't have cheekbones, he legit has a prominent ogee curve.
u mog him hard + you could pass as french despite being indian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Titbot
One question. Why are you then so interested in a metric (PSL) that doesn’t produce results with women compared to a metric (appeal) that does?

Nigga shut the fuck up

This is the cunt that you were referring to as the 'uglier masculine one'

8bda60fe71fb216ce124d12b12348b65

95.5 thousand girls, most of whom are from the west, watch him post mindless garbage because they like looking at him and you're telling me that this basic bhenchod over here would outslay him. You don't know what chicks like. It's simple. Inexperienced I imagine. Stop talking studied trials and all this bullshit bollocks when we have the most clinical proven trial right here.

F69a99404946f1a44fc62918a3ee6736

Read the first comment.

a n n a
Why don't Indian man in my dms look like u tho

Oh and he's Punjabi, like me, no surprise there. The Jamaicans of the Indian family. Coolest of the cool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Jason Voorhees, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Nigga shut the fuck up

View attachment 1455746

95.5 thousand girls, most of whom are from the west, watch him post mindless garbage because they like looking at him and you're telling me that this basic bhenchod over here would outslay him. You don't know what chicks like. It's simple. Inexperienced I imagine. Stop talking studied trials and all this bullshit bollocks when we have a the most clinical proven trial right here.

View attachment 1455748

Read the first comment.

a n n a

Oh and he's Punjabi, like me, no surprise there. The Jamaicans of the Indian family. Coolest of the cool

Lol what a retard, he's a robust prettyboy - not even close to 'ugly and masculine'.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and MakinItHappenReturn
Wow read these comments :ROFLMAO:

8f9ebe4c965a0b8e30c267acc0bfa5c4

@Introvertednarc :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Abhilash
I'm sorry but I dont use insta.Can't you just block people from a particular country?So that you wont be troubled?
2020-4-16Reply

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Introvertednarc
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Introvertednarc
Chad is his own race

• +1
His eye area is good, look how it looks like in candid

From here you can tell he has low set zygos and they're not that prominent when you take into account how lean he is. But yeah I agree his eye area is good but from frontal they seem close set and his brows are not dense thick and low set. I'd still rate him strong htn/weak chadlite because of how brutally he mogs his normie friends tbh lol

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15081, MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person
View attachment 1455752

From here you can tell he has low set zygos and they're not that prominent when you take into account how lean he is. But yeah I agree his eye area is good but from frontal they seem close set and his brows are not dense thick and low set. I'd still rate him strong htn/weak chadlite because of how brutally he mogs his normie friends tbh lol
I was referring to the other curry

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14160
Every single fucking makinithappen thread goes on for 5+ pages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14677, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
View attachment 1455752

Without his normie friends in the equation you'd rate him a HTN tho because you actually know how to rate and are from the UK, where men are rational.

• +1
Nigga shut the fuck up

View attachment 1455746

95.5 thousand girls, most of whom are from the west, watch him post mindless garbage because they like looking at him and you're telling me that this basic bhenchod over here would outslay him. You don't know what chicks like. It's simple. Inexperienced I imagine. Stop talking studied trials and all this bullshit bollocks when we have the most clinical proven trial right here.

View attachment 1455748

Read the first comment.

a n n a

This guy proves bone structure mogs just as much as coloring

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Titbot and MakinItHappenReturn
View attachment 1455752

Agreed, but even Barrett when at low body fat has the same cheekbone prominence -
Jordan barrett

• +1
His lower third isn't long enough, and his mouth (perhaps also palate, as mentioned previously) isn't wide enough - perhaps he has retrusion but has big lips? Also, his bottom lip protrudes more than his upper lip, and in a couple of the photos it looks like his malars aren't forward-projected enough. He's still good-looking, just not an absolute standout.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and MakinItHappenReturn
His lower third isn't long enough, and his mouth (perhaps also palate, as mentioned previously) isn't wide enough - perhaps he has retrusion but has big lips? Also, his bottom lip protrudes more than his upper lip, and in a couple of the photos it looks like his malars aren't forward-projected enough. He's still good-looking, just not an absolute standout.

It's ok to be good looking and not a Chad and it's perfectly common.

Im tired of people on here throwing around Chadlite references like it's easy to reach that level.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and APJ