What caps this guy to a HTN?

Imagine not having any clue these photos are ridiculously edited/touchedup lol :ROFLMAO:
Exactly my point, even after being touched up, Barrett's cheekbone prominence is like the guy in the thread

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Agreed, but even Barrett when at low body fat has the same cheekbone prominence -
View attachment 1455778
This is how you caluculate cheekbone prominence tbh, parralel Vectors from nose wing to lateral canthus and another from lip end to most prominent part of the zygomatic arch. Their intersection (red) is the most prominent part.

Not the most accurate but you can tell how barrett has very high set and widely pronounced zygos. It's what makes his face so wide tbh and other dudes is much lower set in relation

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, MakinItHappenReturn, Aloejuice and 3 others
Of course he's still gonna get girls, but he has low appeal.

All Barrett has to do is dye his hair darker, tan, and workout then he'd be unmoggable instead of some faggy twig. (In which even then, he'd have insane JB appeal breeding all of Australia's high schools left and right.)

Barret has appeal in real life, he doesn't look like a gay alien in reality.

Video below is recent, his life is non-stop partying. Literally has different girls on rotation. Probably fucked hundreds of models by now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, MakinItHappenReturn and Deleted member 16384
View attachment 1455717
View attachment 1455731

All Barrett has to do is dye his hair darker, tan, and workout then he'd be unmoggable instead of some faggy twig. (In which even then, he'd have insane JB appeal breeding all of Australia's high schools left and right.)

Video below is recent, his life is non-stop partying. Literally has different girls on rotation. Probably fucked hundreds of models by now.

Meme Maker - Fanboy alert! Meme Generator!

• +1
This is how you caluculate cheekbone prominence tbh, Vector from nose wing to lateral canthus and another from lip end to most prominent part of the zygomatic arch. Their intersection (red) is the most prominent part.

View attachment 1455788View attachment 1455792

Not the most accurate but you can tell how barrett has very high set and widely pronounced zygos. It's what makes his face so wide tbh and other dudes is much lower set in relation
Can't argue with that, that's facts right there👍🏻
But what about this user @MisterMercedes calling Barrett's cheekbones low set and non-prominent?

• +1
View attachment 1455717
View attachment 1455731

no one in Australia talks about Barrett he’s unknown here

he’s ugly like the guy in your avi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Aloejuice
Nigga shut the fuck up

This is the cunt that you were referring to as the 'uglier masculine one'

View attachment 1455746

95.5 thousand girls, most of whom are from the west, watch him post mindless garbage because they like looking at him and you're telling me that this basic bhenchod over here would outslay him. You don't know what chicks like. It's simple. Inexperienced I imagine. Stop talking studied trials and all this bullshit bollocks when we have the most clinical proven trial right here.

View attachment 1455748

Read the first comment.

a n n a
Why don't Indian man in my dms look like u tho

Oh and he's Punjabi, like me, no surprise there. The Jamaicans of the Indian family. Coolest of the cool

You said “good looks” and “appeal” are different in your previous post and that “good looks” doesn’t often translate to slays/hook ups from women . You never answered why you are interested in maximizing a metric that doesn’t produce real world results.

• +1
He's not Chad. Just because you are subhuman doesn't make a swarve good looking normie a Chad. Bored of this.
he's a literal Chad. You're the subhuman one and you know it well

• +1
You said “good looks” and “appeal” are different in your previous post and that “good looks” doesn’t often translate to slays/hook ups from women . You never answered why you are interested in maximizing a metric that doesn’t produce real world results.

I said they are sometimes mutually exclusive. Not that they are different.

In many cases they are connected:

Look at all the white men copying him

• +1
2656438 1640290669040
This nigga really thinks guy in op is htn:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • +1
you're the htn bro:forcedsmile: Guy in op is Chad
He doesn't even look like a chad for his homeland to me tbh (especially considering greater racism wrt skin colour), let alone in the west

Dark Ethnic chad more like this guy (mogs this guy in every aspect) and he's like 6.25-6.5 psl
2012GameBritishAcademyVideoGamesAwardsUDb0twg2bj9l
Siva kaneswaran wanted jingle bell 260nw 90744515

Not this
InCollage 20211223 191419542

He has flaws like philtrum, bad eye area, weird hairline/hair that hold him back imo even without considering pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Jason Voorhees
He doesn't even look like a chad for his homeland to me tbh (especially considering greater racism wrt skin colour), let alone in the west

Dark Ethnic chad more like this guy (mogs this guy in every aspect) and he's like 6.25-6.5 psl
View attachment 1455832View attachment 1455836

Not this
View attachment 1455835

He has flaws like philtrum, bad eye area, weird hairline/hair that hold him back imo even without considering pheno

Dude they don't know what they are talking about.

It's called an emotional bias.

Calling him a high tier normie makes them feel like shit, because he looks very good and they are below average.

It's as simple and plain as that. We are giving all this enlightened science to a bunch of coping idiots that need 'hope'.

If you aren't sub 5 you would never rate the guy Chadlite.

These guys are rating like Normies would rate basically. Factoring in hairstyle and clothes. It's a joke and anything but based, which is what the psl community is built on being.

• +1
  • +1
Dude they don't know what they are talking about.

It's called an emotional bias.

Calling him a high tier normie makes them feel like shit, because he looks very good and they are below average.

It's as simple and plain as that. We are giving all this enlightened science to a bunch of coping idiots that need 'hope'.

If you aren't sub 5 you would never rate the guy Chadlite.

These guys are rating like Normies would rate basically. Factoring in hairstyle and clothes. It's a joke and anything but based, which is what the psl community is built on being.
The photos are being rated not the face, I agree

Looks NT, which is good

But he has flaws which would prolly look worse if he took selfies like most people here do

Also @USER0213 I'm no Barrett fan, but he way better zygos than this guy, idk what you're on abt.

He doesn’t have bad eyes
They're not bad but they're not good either

InCollage 20211223 210518993

UEE, no medial canthus. His eyebrows are the main thing imo, too high set and spaced too apart (giving a bit of a beta appearance) and isn't positively tilted

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and MakinItHappenReturn
The photos are being rated not the face, I agree

Looks NT, which is good

But he has flaws which would prolly look worse if he took selfies like most people here do

Also @USER0213 I'm no Barrett fan, but he way better zygos than this guy, idk what you're on abt.
View attachment 1455861

They're not bad but they're not good either

View attachment 1455865

UEE, no medial canthus. His eyebrows are the main thing imo, too high set and spaced too apart (giving a bit of a beta appearance) and isn't positively tilted
Can you rate me.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Aloejuice
@TRUE_CEL mogs you hard, I understand how difficult it is for you to accept this.
i didnt even see this, so thats why hes still obsessed with me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bone structure and lower third are great, and his eyes are not bad either. I think he just lacks that final flash that separates HTN's from chadlite & chad territory and that quality is more often than not, very hard to define or determine as I've said on here before.

All I can say is that I don't personally feel he has it.

He is HTN at best cause of average to good facial features, curry and bad hairstyle.

What's with all this cope ? Are we invaded by curries or what ?

Fuck all of the people spamming he is chad, wtf ? Have you ever even see one ? Do you think he is on the same level as Chico ?
Obviously not, on thoses pics HTN at best.