What causes a hooked nose?

FootFungus88

FootFungus88

Iron
I've heard everything, recessed maxilla, mouthbreathing etc. For example, I had a straight nose until I turned 15, and from then I developed a dorsal hump and now im a fucking jew. If anyone is interested I can send dm pics of my jew nose change (and if somenone figures out what causes my hooked nose i'll send my cock pics as a reward jfl)

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, zura and Deleted member 32973
joo genes
one of your ancestors was a dirty nigger jew and now you look like a crow.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, Marsik, WeiWei and 1 other person
I've heard everything, recessed maxilla, mouthbreathing etc. For example, I had a straight nose until I turned 15, and from then I developed a dorsal hump and now im a fucking jew. If anyone is interested I can send dm pics of my jew nose change (and if somenone figures out what causes my hooked nose i'll send my cock pics as a reward jfl)
dm me bhai

joo genes
one of your ancestors was a dirty nigger jew and now you look like a crow.
I tested my dna and im 0,9% jewish (i think all that went straight to my fucking nose)

• JFL
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 32973
same rabbi. doesnt really matter rhino is cheap i have a bump in my nose just like sean but it looks more jewish ig idk is over

• +1
Reactions: FootFungus88
Being a jew. There's no cure. It's over. Maybe getting your nose broken in a fight but you'd know if that happened wouldn't be a mystery