What causes bad side profile besides recessed chin.

Skinmaxx
Bimax
Pray to gandy

• +1
Reactions: sl8terboi and Sikkunt23
I want a chin implant for strong

Is it a long philtrum or narrow ipd.
You retarded greycel.. chin implants are shittiest form of implants. Better get surgery or wraparound jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: holdmeover
You retarded greycel.. chin implants are shittiest form of implants. Better get surgery or wraparound jaw implants
Lol it was a joke. I was referencing a YouTube video title but I didn’t finish the comment fully.

Lol it was a joke. I was referencing a YouTube video title but I didn’t finish the comment fully.
Yeah.. just chill. People here are rude because we want newbies to become men not soys.

Also I'm just hoping you're rich, because you'd need lots of work

Yeah.. just chill. People here are rude because we want newbies to become men not soys.

Also I'm just hoping you're rich, because you'd need lots of work
Is it mainly maxillofacial work or also rhino.

Attachments

• F10E11C1-6A00-447F-BD01-CDEDBDBE683D.jpeg
    F10E11C1-6A00-447F-BD01-CDEDBDBE683D.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 247
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar
Midface mogs @Greeicy

Disclaimer: Read at your own discretion. I'll not be held accountable in case of your suicide. I'm not a medical professional and nothing I say here is intended to be considered as clinical advice.

Are you sure? There's no coming back after this...

35C67245 AB13 40A2 ACA2 280C8D253052

You have an extremely bad facial structure.

First, your chin doesn't really look that recessed, in counter-part, your mandible body is extremely short in length making it look like you have no chin.

Your upper lip is completely flat and the columella on your nose base is flat as well which accentuates, even more, your flat upper lip, which is also longer than ideal giving you a longish philtrum.

Your under-eye support is very poor, which comes from your long recessed midface/maxilla.

The nose is bulbous af, long and with a small bump, the frontonasal angle is also ridiculously bad, especially because you lack a brow ridge completely, which doesn't give you a masculine deep-set eyes structure.

The eyebrows are relatively kinda high set, since you have a weak almost nonexistent brow ridge.

Sparse lateral eyebrows

Vertically tall palpebral fissures, not that much but still not ideal, makes your eyes look submissive and weak.

Rounded sloped forehead (I didn't even know this was possible in homo sapiens tbh ngl)

Super high set hairline, possibly balding.

Recessed Temporal Peak Area of hairline

Terrible skin quality

Huge ears with odd shape where the lower part is almost of equal size to the upper part

in short, you remind me of a Homo Erectus with a bigger neurocranium, no offense

multimedia.miniatura.8e09efdb737a9b97.486f6d6f20657265637475735f6d696e6961747572612e6a706567.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shogrim, mogstar, GetShrekt and 20 others
Find something to cope tbh, video game, internet, make money to travel, whatever... forget women

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar, Looks234, PrisonMike and 10 others
Disclaimer: Read at your own discretion. I'll not be held accountable in case of your suicide. I'm not a medical professional and nothing I say here is intended to be considered as clinical advice.

View attachment 549134

First, your chin doesn't really look that recessed, in counter-part, your mandible body is extremely short in length making it look like you have no chin.

Your upper lip is completely flat and the columella on your nose base is flat as well which accentuates, even more, your flat upper lip, which is also longer than ideal giving you a longish philtrum.

Your under-eye support is very poor, which comes from your long recessed midface/maxilla.

The nose is bulbous af, long and with a small bump, the frontonasal angle is also ridiculously bad, especially because you lack a brow ridge completely, which doesn't give you a masculine deep-set eyes structure.

The eyebrows are relatively kinda high set, since you have a weak almost nonexistent brow ridge.

Sparse lateral eyebrows

Vertically tall palpebral fissures, not that much but still not ideal, makes your eyes look submissive and weak.

Rounded sloped forehead (I didn't even know this was possible in homo sapiens tbh ngl)

Terrible skin quality

Huge ears with odd shape where the lower part is almost of equal size to the upper part

in short, you remind me of a Homo Erectus with a bigger neurocranium, no offense

multimedia.miniatura.8e09efdb737a9b97.486f6d6f20657265637475735f6d696e6961747572612e6a706567.jpeg
That’s fucked up but it’s cool lol. Everything you listed seemed to make sense except for the round forehead thing. I’ve seen it online on other guys. I’m not taking away anything of the other stuff you said though.

• So Sad
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
dont be a retard don’t get genio YOU NEED BSSO

Its not just your chin your entire jaw is recessed
Yup saw a video animation of this procedure and it looks like exactly what I need. Is my side profile in theory fixable if I were to put a lot of money into it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Yup saw a video animation of this procedure and it looks like exactly what I need. Is my side profile in theory fixable if I were to put a lot of money into it.
Everything is fixable with enough money

• Hmm...
Reactions: WhatToDo
Better a wraparound shotgun implant in this case

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and I'mme
Mew hard af you're young so you will potentially have good results.

Your goal should be status maxing and to get your looks from subhuman to normie.

Also to add on, I have friend with similar facial structure to you and he has had (sparse) relationships with women. Though he's 6 foot and has above average status.

Just some slight lifefuel lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, SoyGune, g00lian and 4 others
How can a midface be so long? :feelsbadman:
Its lense distortion as well, it probably is better than it looks, but it is still Bad

• +1
Reactions: Andros

Your goal should be status maxing and to get your looks from subhuman to normie.

Also to add on, I have friend with similar facial structure to you and he has had (sparse) relationships with women. Though he's 6 foot and has above average status.

do you know where I could get a morph to see how I would look with better forward growth.

View attachment 549134

Sparse lateral eyebrows

Terrible skin quality

At least Homo Erectus’s facial bones grew up properly

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
I tried makin u look normal op
SmartSelect 20200728 101906 Plastic Surgery Simulator lite

2ECEDF37 6F4D 4B40 9EF1 9F562E932CFA

I never seen a midface so long before...

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah and PrisonMike
IVE CONSULTED MY SURGEON FRIEND WHO LIVES IN GERMAN AND SENT HIM YOUR PICTURES

HE TEXTED ME "JFL UNTERMENSCH" (idk what that means I dont speak german), BUT ALSO HE RECOMMENDES A TREATMENT FOR YOU:

HE OFFERED LEFORT 4 WHOLE SKULL OSTEOTOMY

IT CAN BE PERFORMED BY A DOCTOR OR YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO A SHOTGUN

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CopiumAddict2018, NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 1100 and 19 others
That pct tho lol. It was taken from few feet away with iPhone 7 camera so I don’t know if there was possibly some lens distortion. Not saying this to cope.

HE TEXTED ME "JFL UNTERMENSCH" (idk what that means I dont speak german), BUT ALSO HE RECOMMENDES A TREATMENT FOR YOU:

View attachment 549166

Lol thats pretty funny ngl. Hard suifuel tho. But In all seriousness is this something that can be fixed. I also have positive canthal tilt. Is that linked to any bone growth at all. Thanks again.

• So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others
Lol thats pretty funny ngl. Hard suifuel tho. But In all seriousness is this something that can be fixed. I also have positive canthal tilt. Is that linked to any bone growth at all. Thanks again.
Yeah you need Bimax + sliding genioplasty, this is what they will do:

Did you have your teeth pulled out? Got sleep apnea? They might do it for free if you have health problems with breathing

Then you also need skincare (laser treatment to remove all that ugly skin, and Accutane for acne, skincare regiment)

Then you need to gymmax for at least a year to get nice body

Then you need actual good haircut for hairmaxxing

Hope you grow 2 inches at least by 20+

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, sl8terboi, Copemaxxing and 6 others
That pct tho lol. It was taken from few feet away with iPhone 7 camera so I don’t know if there was possibly some lens distortion. Not saying this to cope.
Make a pic without lens distorsion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
Hello, both of your jaws are recessed and especially the mandible; you need to change you diet to get rid of the acne. Since you are only 16 and still developing if you go to the right orthodontist they can use a palate expander to help expand your jaws. Also the distance between your lower lip and your chin is too short.

View attachment 549166

Caged
Caged
Caged
Caged
Caged
Caged
Caged
Caged
Caged

Attachments

• caged.gif
    caged.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 183
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, ThreadMatters, PrisonMike and 4 others
Yeah you need Bimax + sliding genioplasty, this is what they will do:

Did you have your teeth pulled out? Got sleep apnea? They might do it for free if you have health problems with breathing

Then you also need skincare (laser treatment to remove all that ugly skin, and Accutane for acne, skincare regiment)

Then you need to gymmax for at least a year to get nice body

Then you need actual good haircut for hairmaxxing

Hope you grow 2 inches at least by 20+

No I don’t have any health problems and my bite is aligned. I’ve worn braces for 2-3 years. I’m surprised my orthodontist has never mentioned any of these other things to me. I guess I have to pay since I don’t have any health problems. A thousand thanks for your feedback and advice. Take care.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 8064 and 1 other person
Hello, both of your jaws are recessed and especially the mandible; you need to change you diet to get rid of the acne. Since you are only 16 and still developing if you go to the right orthodontist they can use a palate expander to help expand your jaws. Also the distance between your lower lip and your chin is too short.
I can fit my tongue on my palate to mew so I’m not sure if my palate is too narrow.

I’ve worn braces for 2-3 years. I’m surprised my orthodontist has never mentioned any of these other things to me.

That's not surprising, people take their children to the orthodontist thinking that it will improve their child's appearance; however many times the opposite happens, conventional dentistry and orthodontics can ruin a child's face, check out the following links:

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 6341 and sytyl
That's not surprising, people take their children to the orthodontist thinking that it will improve their child's appearance; however many times the opposite happens, conventional dentistry and orthodontics can ruin a child's face, check out the following links:

Me at around 6 years old. Was my jaw always bad or did the environment make it worse as well as my diet. I don’t have a side profile of me when I was young.

Attachments

• A4448BC0-DE17-4FBC-B003-6651D5F7C2F0.jpeg
    A4448BC0-DE17-4FBC-B003-6651D5F7C2F0.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 175
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Copemaxxing, SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 6963
No I don’t have any health problems and my bite is aligned. I’ve worn braces for 2-3 years. I’m surprised my orthodontist has never mentioned any of these other things to me. I guess I have to pay since I don’t have any health problems. A thousand thanks for your feedback and advice. Take care.
No way you have aligned bite, your lower jaw and lip is set backward by multiple millimeters.

Do softmaxxes like gym, skincare atm and then the day you get surgery will be second birth for you. Tell your parents you need this or its over for you, its their fault too.

For now at very least seriously gymmax and go to work to have money, fix your skin. You're a subhuman in eyes of girls but after you get surgery and everything i told you, you'll come out.

• +1
Reactions: CopiumAddict2018, PrisonMike, SadnessWYJ and 3 others
Hey I’m 16 years old and this is my first post. I noticed that my side profile is horrible compared to most people. I realize that my incredibly recessed chin plays a huge part in that. However there are other factors which play a part in my side profile being bad. I can’t completely wrap my mind around it which is why I made this post. I tried my best to provide honest pictures that aren’t frauded.
try growing beards to hide those reccesed chin son

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
No way you have aligned bite, your lower jaw and lip is set backward by multiple millimeters.

Do softmaxxes like gym, skincare atm and then the day you get surgery will be second birth for you. Tell your parents you need this or its over for you, its their fault too.

For now at very least seriously gymmax and go to work to have money, fix your skin. You're a subhuman in eyes of girls but after you get surgery and everything i told you, you'll come out.
Ok I’ll talk to my mom about this. Also I will send a picture and you tell me if my bite is aligned or not. Have you seen the picture of me as a 6 year old. Was my forward growth better or always bad.

Attachments

• 09CD00BE-3006-4E54-83D0-31C9D764ACF6.jpeg
    09CD00BE-3006-4E54-83D0-31C9D764ACF6.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 172
incels.is welcomes you

• JFL
Reactions: shogrim and ToursOverBoyo2020
Ok I’ll talk to my mom about this. Also I will send a picture and you tell me if my bite is aligned or not. Have you seen the picture of me as a 6 year old. Was my forward growth better or always bad.
Narrow palate of 6 teeth and overbite. You're not aligned. You need surgery. Show parents video i send you and tell them your lower jaw is recessed and its affecting you very badly.

Narrow palate of 6 teeth and overbite. You're not aligned. You need surgery. Show parents video i send you and tell them your lower jaw is recessed and its affecting you very badly.
Ok I’ll try but my mom is going to pull some blue pulled nonsense that it looks fine and I just need a little chin implant when I’m older. My orthodontist literally has me show him my bite every visit. I can’t comprehend how he hasn’t mentioned anything about this.

Ok I’ll try but my mom is going to pull some blue pulled nonsense that it looks fine and I just need a little chin implant when I’m older. My orthodontist literally has me show him my bite every visit. I can’t comprehend how he hasn’t mentioned anything about this.
Orthodontists are jew scammer niggers. Did he pull out your wisdom teeth or molars?

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and sytyl
Me at around 6 years old. Was my jaw always bad or did the environment make it worse as well as my diet. I don’t have a side profile of me when I was young.
Were you breastfed, and for how long do you know? That is one of the key factors for facial development as well. You certainly weren’t as downward grown, as I’m sure you can see your midface isn’t nearly as long. Braces cause downwards growth and worsen recession. I have opposite problem as you, underbite. But I know someone who also had orthodontics and they suffer from long mid face as well, and their bite is still off. Orthodontists do not care, if your teeth are straight, that’s all that matters to them. They don’t care how much they damage your jaws or bite in he process. My friend’s bite is off too and jaw is the exact same as yours. If your parents need convincing I’m sure I can get him to send this info to you that’s written by maxfac surgeons.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, alex569 and Deleted member 4430
Were you breastfed, and for how long do you know? That is one of the key factors for facial development as well. I have opposite problem as you, underbite. But I know someone who also had orthodontics and they suffer from long mid face as well, and their bite is still off. Orthodontists do not care, if your teeth are straight, that’s all that matters to them. They don’t care how much they damage your jaws or bite in he process. My friend’s bite is off too and jaw is the exact same as yours. If your parents need convincing I’m sure I can get him to send this info to you that’s written by maxfac surgeons.
Yes please

Jesus christ OP you literally have a midface ratio of 0.74

@inceletto @Britishlooksmaxxer
Is this a fucking world record?
No fucking way holy shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8064

Attachments

• 094EF785-4823-4242-B1BF-8D592F52D44B.jpeg
    094EF785-4823-4242-B1BF-8D592F52D44B.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 159
  • JFL