What causes bad side profile besides recessed chin.

Long midface, bad posture, no chin or cheekbone, eyebrow posture, eye shape, hair style, bad shaped ears, sun damaged skin, non warrior skull type, color of your skin... To be honest, it's over for you. Be a good stoic in life.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and PrisonMike
Me at around 6 years old. Was my jaw always bad or did the environment make it worse as well as my diet. I don’t have a side profile of me when I was young.

Your face looked better as a child, actually that seems to be the case for a lot of people; which means the main reason for people's faces not developing properly is not so much genetics, but a nutrient deficient plant based diet (high quality animal foods are essential for the proper development of the body), coupled with conventional orthodontic treatment which result in underdeveloped facial bones and recessed jaws and chin. This also results in narrow airways which cause breathing problems and force the person to breath in through their mouth, which can worsen their facial features even more.

Oh I don’t know for sure but I’ve always had enough food with protein.
Your face looked better as a child, actually that seems to be the case for a lot of people; which means the main reason for people's faces not developing properly is not so much genetics, but a nutrient deficient plant based diet (high quality animal foods are essential for the proper development of the body), coupled with conventional orthodontic treatment which result in underdeveloped facial bones and recessed jaws and chin. This also results in narrow airways which cause breathing problems and force the person to breath in through their mouth, which can worsen their facial features even more.

Holy shit these comments are pure suicidefuel. Have mercy on OP guys
just immature kids/subhumans. instead of helping this guy they just bash on him.

tired of this forum filled with kids tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17314, Deleted member 10615, GetShrekt and 19 others
Thanks but some criticism was pretty helpful. Majority of it was just messed up tho.
just immature kids/subhumans. instead of helping this guy they just bash on him.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Growly
Hey I’m 16 years old and this is my first post. I noticed that my side profile is horrible compared to most people. I realize that my incredibly recessed chin plays a huge part in that. However there are other factors which play a part in my side profile being bad. I can’t completely wrap my mind around it which is why I made this post. I tried my best to provide honest pictures that aren’t frauded.
what are doing in this corners of internets chad

not enough confidence and showers bro you just need to smile and you can have girls like this
i mean to be fair this dude had madison beer and he ain't no greek god
Zac

• +1
Reactions: Over and Sikkunt23
Thanks but some criticism was pretty helpful. Majority of it was just messed up tho.
i sadly dont know too much about bonerelated surgeries (midface, chin, jaw) but you could gymmax and be an asshole to thugmax as a mexican

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and SubhumanCurrycel
Oh I don’t know for sure but I’ve always had enough food with protein.

Quality is more important than quantity, the mainstream advice is to eat a slave plant based diet and avoid animal foods, especially animal fats, but when people don't consume animal fats they won't get fat soluble vitamins like vitamin A and D. The diet the average person eats today is not sufficient to produce strong, healthy individuals. That's why 90% of the population is weak and unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: lutte

Honestly shit like this legit drives ppl to suicide

No need at all

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 4300, Deleted member 6531 and 8 others
i mean to be fair this dude had madison beer and he ain't no greek god
View attachment 549267
Quality is more important than quantity, the mainstream advice is to eat a slave plant based diet and avoid animal foods, especially animal fats, but when people don't consume animal fats they won't get fat soluble vitamins like vitamin A and D. The diet the average person eats today is not sufficient to produce strong, healthy individuals. That's why 90% of the population is weak and unattractive.
Im most definitely unattractive but I’ve always been the most athletic kid in my grade. I ran the 100m in under 12 seconds when I was in the 9th grade. My strength is average for my age but my running ability has always been great.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, PrisonMike, Deleted member 4720 and 3 others
Hey I’m 16 years old and this is my first post. I noticed that my side profile is horrible compared to most people. I realize that my incredibly recessed chin plays a huge part in that. However there are other factors which play a part in my side profile being bad. I can’t completely wrap my mind around it which is why I made this post. I tried my best to provide honest pictures that aren’t frauded.
Lack of bone definition especially in the cheeks. But side profile don't matter much imo. You don't have sex sideway do you?

Lack of bone definition especially in the cheeks. But side profile don't matter much imo. You don't have sex sideway do you?
Lol look at front profile which I also posted. Honestly over imo from reading all these comments.

Disclaimer: Read at your own discretion. I'll not be held accountable in case of your suicide. I'm not a medical professional and nothing I say here is intended to be considered as clinical advice.

Are you sure? There's no coming back after this...

View attachment 549134

You have an extremely bad facial structure.

First, your chin doesn't really look that recessed, in counter-part, your mandible body is extremely short in length making it look like you have no chin.

Your upper lip is completely flat and the columella on your nose base is flat as well which accentuates, even more, your flat upper lip, which is also longer than ideal giving you a longish philtrum.

Your under-eye support is very poor, which comes from your long recessed midface/maxilla.

The nose is bulbous af, long and with a small bump, the frontonasal angle is also ridiculously bad, especially because you lack a brow ridge completely, which doesn't give you a masculine deep-set eyes structure.

The eyebrows are relatively kinda high set, since you have a weak almost nonexistent brow ridge.

Sparse lateral eyebrows

Vertically tall palpebral fissures, not that much but still not ideal, makes your eyes look submissive and weak.

Rounded sloped forehead (I didn't even know this was possible in homo sapiens tbh ngl)

Super high set hairline, possibly balding.

Recessed Temporal Peak Area of hairline

Terrible skin quality

Huge ears with odd shape where the lower part is almost of equal size to the upper part

in short, you remind me of a Homo Erectus with a bigger neurocranium, no offense

multimedia.miniatura.8e09efdb737a9b97.486f6d6f20657265637475735f6d696e6961747572612e6a706567.jpeg
NOOOO NOT HOMO ERECTUS JFLLLLLL

Lol look at front profile which I also posted. Honestly over imo from reading all these comments.
fix the skin, lower body fat as much as possible (even though you're probably low bf already), grow out your hair and get a perm to tiktokmaxx.... if u do those things you'll probably look better than zack bia lmao

Then start studying and earn money for surgery. It worked for me, it will work for you.

Then start studying and earn money for surgery. It worked for me, it will work for you.
Lol yeah I have some hope in that regard. I have all A’s. I’m very athletic too which also helps I guess. But since I’m unattractive it will mostly get overlooked anyways.

I don't believe in a god when i see thing like that fuck off im sry brocel

Im most definitely unattractive but I’ve always been the most athletic kid in my grade. I ran the 100m in under 12 seconds when I was in the 9th grade. My strength is average for my age but my running ability has always been great.
That's a really good time. Go into track bro, sub 12 early shows great potential. Build your strength with aerobic training and see what you can do in the 400m/800m. A lot of mexicans are really good at distance running and you already have a solid base for speed. With sub 12 100m and enough aerobic strength, you could be pushing 53-55 sec 400m.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Growly, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
Delete your pics bro.
Ngl they are going to be the midface memes of this crazy forum.

You can still improve a lot since you're young, you clearly need more bones and fhwr. So try hard a sport, collagen max.
If at 20 you're tall, with beard, muscles and better bones, you will need some surgeries and then you can have a normal life with a good wife.

I mean, it seems a lot but it is doable if you know what to do at your age. Any young man strong willed enough can dietmax, sportmax and surgerymax later, the vast majority of people just doesn't know what to do to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Tall and SadnessWYJ
Damn so basically mewing and physical activity during puberty is a cope its all genetics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I don’t even have much physical activity. I’m just naturally athletic.
Damn so basically mewing and physical activity during puberty is a cope its all genetics
[/QUOTE

• +1
Reactions: Growly and Mr.cope
Well were you breastfed or not? I was breastfed for 11 months, which is not good (still probably above average lol) but isn't enough for my face to be as fucked as it is. Also ask your parents what you ate during your first years besides breastmilk.

Well were you breastfed or not? I was breastfed for 11 months, which is not good (still probably above average lol) but isn't enough for my face to be as fucked as it is. Also ask your parents what you ate during your first years besides breastmilk.
I’d have to ask my mom

I’d have to ask my mom
yeah do so, nutrition during infancy and in the womb is what causes most of our teeth- and jawrelated problems. Then stuff like mouthbreathing and orthodontics makes it worse

• +1
Reactions: Growly and SadnessWYJ
Bimaxmaxx bro. Definitely over for you if you do nothing

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Were you breastfed, and for how long do you know? That is one of the key factors for facial development as well. You certainly weren’t as downward grown, as I’m sure you can see your midface isn’t nearly as long. Braces cause downwards growth and worsen recession. I have opposite problem as you, underbite. But I know someone who also had orthodontics and they suffer from long mid face as well, and their bite is still off. Orthodontists do not care, if your teeth are straight, that’s all that matters to them. They don’t care how much they damage your jaws or bite in he process. My friend’s bite is off too and jaw is the exact same as yours. If your parents need convincing I’m sure I can get him to send this info to you that’s written by maxfac surgeons.
Does mid face look shorter here?

Attachments

• 8CAC3A7F-D4A4-4DE4-B636-5DD1D874CB6A.jpeg
    8CAC3A7F-D4A4-4DE4-B636-5DD1D874CB6A.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 197
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Does mid face look shorter here?
I mean slightly better, yeah. If anything get someone to take a picture of you from 6 feet away but it really doesn’t matter. It’s always going to look worse in a selfie. Double jaw surgery with impaction for gummy smile, definitely at least.

ur midface isnt as long
take a pic from 2 meters away

No I don’t have any health problems and my bite is aligned. I’ve worn braces for 2-3 years. I’m surprised my orthodontist has never mentioned any of these other things to me. I guess I have to pay since I don’t have any health problems. A thousand thanks for your feedback and advice. Take care.
I mean slightly better, yeah. If anything get someone to take a picture of you from 6 feet away but it really doesn’t matter. It’s always going to look worse in a selfie. Double jaw surgery with impaction for gummy smile, definitely at least.
could I ever ascend honestly or is all hope lost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 9670 and Copeful
tbh bro you can’t ascend to chad but you can definetly looksmax to get a girlfriend
Thanks man I appreciate the truth. Do you think my natural inverted triangle frame helps at all. I have the pic in another post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 6217

Attachments

• 0F5CC791-BCBB-4BD0-A14C-15B24E108284.jpeg
    0F5CC791-BCBB-4BD0-A14C-15B24E108284.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 154
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 9670, Copeful and 3 others
could I ever ascend honestly or is all hope lost.
Yeah I mean you’d likely have to pay, but if you’re willing to do medical tourism, you can get this surgery for anywhere between 5-10k (quotes I’ve received from Brazil & Russia) however I also can’t predict future price patterns. I’d say start saving now. In my opinion you can ascend with double jaw with impaction +genioplasty, and possibly a custom jaw implant and brow ridge augmentation at most. Definitely clear up the skin now and hit the gym. It’s not like you’re hideous or deformed kid. You just have very poor facial structure. Your looks now would likely hinder relationships in the west depending on what type of girl you like. My height hinders me badly even though I have a huge chin and compact midface. It’s hard out there. Have you ever had a girl show interest yet?

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Lev Peshkov
Very skinny but I feel like my frame is decent. Currently 120 pounds so super skinny.
your frame mogs mine into oblivion. put on muscle, get bimax and smv max with roids and tattoos tbh

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6310
Well I’ve never really pursued a relationship since I’ve always felt very ugly. In general females don’t seem to treat me bad. I also need a lot of work on my social skills. I’m an introvert.
Yeah I mean you’d likely have to pay, but if you’re willing to do medical tourism, you can get this surgery for anywhere between 5-10k (quotes I’ve received from Brazil & Russia) however I also can’t predict future price patterns. I’d say start saving now. In my opinion you can ascend with double jaw with impaction +genioplasty, and possibly a custom jaw implant and brow ridge augmentation at most. Definitely clear up the skin now and hit the gym. It’s not like you’re hideous or deformed kid. You just have very poor facial structure. Your looks now would likely hinder relationships in the west depending on what type of girl you like. My height hinders me badly even though I have a huge chin and compact midface. It’s hard out there. Have you ever had a girl show interest yet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and roar123
your frame mogs mine into oblivion. put on muscle, get bimax and smv max with roids and tattoos tbh
Thanks is there any way to improve eye support. I’ve heard about mewing but not sure if it’s cope or not tbh.

Also someone calculated my midface ratio to be 0.86. Is that incredibly bad or do you think the impaction would help. I’ve calculated that my midface would have to be about half an inch less for the ratio to be 1 since I have very narrow ipd.
Well I’ve never really pursued a relationship since I’ve always felt very ugly. In general females don’t seem to treat me bad. I also need a lot of work on my social skills. I’m an introvert.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Also someone calculated my midface ratio to be 0.86. Is that incredibly bad or do you think the impaction would help. I’ve calculated that my midface would have to be about half an inch less for the ratio to be 1 since I have very narrow ipd.
cant fix midface and ipd

cant fix midface and ipd
Damn that really sucks lol. This is my eye area. Besides IPD what are the major failos. Would contacts help halo them or is the shape and everything way too off.

Attachments

• 275E9964-4141-43EB-9AE7-C7945D5C6F2D.jpeg
    275E9964-4141-43EB-9AE7-C7945D5C6F2D.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 110
Yeah I calculated a mid face ratio 0.82 from one of your pics. Below .90 is long face.

but your fwhr is 1.52 which is really bad.

Yeah I calculated a mid face ratio 0.82 from one of your pics. Below .90 is long face.

but your fwhr is 1.52 which is really bad.
Any way I could improve it?

Any way I could improve it?
lip lift and some sort of zygo implant is the only way I know that can improve it slightly. But your philtrum isn't that long so lip lift would just look weird. I don't know enough about MSE to comment, some say it does widen the face, some say it doesn't.

Unfortunately it's your nose that makes you midface so long. And that isn't fixable even with surgery.

Yeah I’ll gym max honestly and just try to clear up my skin. Will do some facial reconstruction surgeries for sure at least in the jaw area. Thanks for the help.
lip lift and some sort of zygo implant is the only way I know that can improve it slightly. But your philtrum isn't that long so lip lift would just look weird. I don't know enough about MSE to comment, some say it does widen the face, some say it doesn't.

Unfortunately it's your nose that makes you midface so long. And that isn't fixable even with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 4720 and CommanderCope
Your face is trash , but your frame is good. You first need to gymmax because it'll look good on you and makes you more confident.
Then save money, try to grow a beard the time you save enough money for proper surgeries.

Dont forget stubble/beard OP, its good for midface AND lower third

Last edited: