What causes bad side profile besides recessed chin.

Jesus christ OP you literally have a midface ratio of 0.74

@inceletto @Britishlooksmaxxer
Is this a fucking world record?
It was the lens distortion. It’s above 0.8 so still long but not world record long.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Well I’ve never really pursued a relationship since I’ve always felt very ugly. In general females don’t seem to treat me bad. I also need a lot of work on my social skills. I’m an introvert.

My roommate last year looked very similar to you except he was fairly muscular but not athletic. But he was also very extroverted, had a huge social circle, and had friends in a frat and used to go to frat parties weekly. I think I got sexiled around 4 times last year. I'm starting to think being extroverted and confident around girls is most important for getting laid if you have a decent face. I think that if you become more extroverted and a bit more muscular, you should be able to attract girls without any jaw surgery. Also I think you should mew, even if it's cope, to prevent any further recession to your face.

• +1
Reactions: amroth38 and Earn__Greatness
Hey I’m 16 years old and this is my first post. I noticed that my side profile is horrible compared to most people. I realize that my incredibly recessed chin plays a huge part in that. However there are other factors which play a part in my side profile being bad. I can’t completely wrap my mind around it which is why I made this post. I tried my best to provide honest pictures that aren’t frauded.
How tall are you

Sorry bro, you’re almost at me level of unattractiveness

OP it is indeed brutally over

No way OP... its NOT OVER!!...How can it be over if it never began in the first place????

Side profile is dogshit tier because of the gay alien skull + downward growth combo...

Id be planning and saving up for a bimax (w/ stupid amounts of ccw rotation) + Genio in the short term and then possible jaw angle or wraparound jaw implants once the osteonomy has healed.

Damn that really sucks lol. This is my eye area. Besides IPD what are the major failos. Would contacts help halo them or is the shape and everything way too off.

OP... i wouldnt even worry about eye area with such a lower third failio.. get that fixed first.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
latino max my brother. you have a good frame to start gymmaxing but its seems that genetically you store a lot of fat on your face even tho you look (14-16% bodyfat). Consider fillers for your eyes, maybe that can help

revisit this

Your ratios are bad. Your lower third should have almost twice the height

Salludonmax or surgery. Life is brutal ngl

THIS UGLY MOTHERFUCKER PROBABLY SUICIDED ALREADY

FUCKING BRUTAL

tenor.gif

I HOPE HIS FAMILY DONATED HIS BODY TO THE MUSEUM AS THE LAST HOMO ERECTUS ON EARTH

wVSzTcM.gif

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: twilight, magnificentcel, MrGlutton and 3 others
long midface really is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
tbh op you look similar to stone bek

I hope you're doing okay op, these comments are harsh af but mostly true. I can't imagine how this took a toll on your self esteem, I can't imagine being blackpilled this way lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi and Deleted member 9670
hope ur alright man

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, magnificentcel and xefo
He is 16 and you're trashing him like wtf. Most of you wouldnt even open their mouth irl, just sht up.
Anyway, long midface (accentuate by the distortion of the phone) and ye, bad jaw/chin ( wich are fixable easily I think).
Try to ask an Bimax+ genio morph maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, mogstar, Ceamce and 1 other person
Damn bro I'm sorry, god really fucked u in the ass

at least u don't have fish IPD like I do

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and magnificentcel
Clean your skin, get a Bimax with a Genioplasty and the Rhinoplasty is up to you.

Attachments

• fixed.jpg
    fixed.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 76
Also jfc, everyone on this forum is fucking recessed. If I manage to pass A-leves and university, ima try to start a career as surgeon/orthodontist and fix people’s jaws and turn them into chads for 1,000 dollars only. Shit like this shouldn’t be so expensive when it’s literally shitty oral habits that’s ruined your life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Don’t stress about it too much bro, I know it prolly feels unfair because your parents didn’t tell you how to breathe properly but Im slightly recessed and some peeps here have the same side profile as you so you ain’t alone. We can get through this 😤 try to get a few jobs and catfish to scam for money and borrow a loan for your surgeries. Main ones being Bimax, lip lift with chin implant and eyebrow lowering. Your midface is long but Ryan Gosling’s midface is 0.89 but every feature of his is perfect so until then you need to be exactly that by chewing Falim Gum /Chisel to hypertrophy them masseteers and start working out- look up basic bodybuilder diet and there’s steroids site you can get SARMS from cause I think it’d help if you ogremaxed. Also grow out your hair to medium length, fix your skin, wear light coloured eye contacts and make your eyelashes dense with caster oil. Also hardmewing and lie about having sleep apnea and breathing problems to get insurance on free rhino and MSE and face bow.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 9511, Mexicanboi and 1 other person
I hope you're doing okay op, these comments are harsh af but mostly true. I can't imagine how this took a toll on your self esteem, I can't imagine being blackpilled this way lmaoo

Dang this morph took alot of changing to make it look decent, this is literally text book wimp skull.
If anyone ever wonders how a wimp skull looks, THIS is literally a TEXT BOOK wimp skull.

Index01
Index03
DeryVU2X0AAutyjx
DeryVU2X0AAutyjgz

The ammount of "head" space above the ear (the hairy area vertically) is unnaturally large, I had to remove tons of it and it is still probably not enough, ideally the skull above the ear should be EVEN smaller vertically.

Last edited:
Dang this morph took alot of changing to make it look decent, this is literally text book wimp skull.
If anyone ever wonders how a wimp skull looks, THIS is literally a TEXT BOOK wimp skull.

View attachment 976055 View attachment 976057 View attachment 976059 View attachment 976060

The ammount of "head" space above the ear (the hairy area vertically) is unnaturally large, I had to remove tons of it and it is still probably not enough, ideally the skull above the ear should be EVEN smaller vertically.
Good morph, I done one too but I only changed the chin/nose and sharpened the eyebrows a bit to make it realistic haha.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Hey I’m 16 years old and this is my first post. I noticed that my side profile is horrible compared to most people. I realize that my incredibly recessed chin plays a huge part in that. However there are other factors which play a part in my side profile being bad. I can’t completely wrap my mind around it which is why I made this post. I tried my best to provide honest pictures that aren’t frauded.
Holy fuck most brutal replies I've ever seen

• JFL
Reactions: macedonpsycho
long midface, shit skin, bad hairstyle.
oVER