What causes incredible chin asymmetry?

S

sadlyover

Iron
I am 16 years old and my jaw is officially developed on one side and underdeveloped on the other. The mandible angle of the left side of my face is sharper than the angle of the mandible of my right chin. There is a thicker mandible line. ( Almost twice as thick.) What should I do?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member
Subhuman genes

• JFL
Reactions: sadlyover
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, lutte, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
why is ur name sadlyover if ur chad bro :feelskek:
If one side of his face is like the mugshot photo of jeremy meeks and the other side looks like the most bony face of chico, I would be right to name it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
If one side of his face is like the mugshot photo of jeremy meeks and the other side looks like the most bony face of chico, I would be right to name it
get fillers to make it symmetrical, or get custom implants for permanent

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member and sadlyover
get fillers to make it symmetrical, or get custom implants for permanent
I will use an implant, but I do not know if I can have it before the age of 18 and will the implant be obvious from the outside?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and sadlyover
Wait till you're 18.

You'll have to look at surgeons and their results yourself
The saddest thing is that I don't know what's causing it and I want to alleviate it for 2 years man

The saddest thing is that I don't know what's causing it and I want to alleviate it for 2 years man
maybe you chew more on one side

• +1
maybe you chew more on one side
jfl I wish it was so man, the part I've never chewed is almost twice as advanced as the part I've chewed, and in my 13-year-old photo, both sides of my face are symmetrical. I think it has to do with the brain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Show pic broski (you can in DM) . Also do you happen to have scoliosis?

• +1
you are so distraught you made a looksmax account to ask this. no idea but good luck

• +1
you are so distraught you made a looksmax account to ask this. no idea but good luck
ah bro tank you :( my only option is an implant, but I'll be 18 when I get it and I don't think being handsome will do much.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
ah bro tank you :( my only option is an implant, but I'll be 18 when I get it and I don't think being handsome will do much.
or a chin wing. they could look different in thicknes because of the distance, meaning your jaw could be tilted to a side
are your cheekbones even?

• +1
or a chin wing. they could look different in thicknes because of the distance, meaning your jaw could be tilted to a side
are your cheekbones even?
Yes both , My cheekbone was almost equal until 1 month ago, then the other side started to get bigger, my chin was not as asymmetrical until 1 month ago, but now even the lip on the developing part of my face is bigger.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Chew on 1 side

I am 16 years old and my jaw is officially developed on one side and underdeveloped on the other. The mandible angle of the left side of my face is sharper than the angle of the mandible of my right chin. There is a thicker mandible line. ( Almost twice as thick.) What should I do?
Fix your bite 😬

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie