What causes such eye hollowness and does it count as "deepset eyes"?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I see this on a lot of people, sometimes it's just skin folds running from nose (marked red on picture), but there is another level, where you can basically see whole eye socket and fuck it looks subhuman and sickening tbh.

Is this caused by shit orbitals? Lack of forward growth? Do these eyes count as deep set (not hunter ofc).

SmartSelect 20190926 100346 Instagram
Screenshot 20190926 100442 Instagram
SmartSelect 20190926 110213 Instagram

Images 6

This is cope but probably caused by bad forward growth under eyes.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
No it doesn't mean your eyes are deep set. It's a sign of downwards (rather than forward) grown maxilla.

No it doesn't mean your eyes are deep set. It's a sign of downwards (rather than forward) grown maxilla.
Is it subhuman feature though? It really pins my attention more than anything when I browse instagram, so many people have this.

I have that shit under eye support aswell
Cage 6

when does the list stop?!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Is it subhuman feature though? It really pins my attention more than anything when I browse instagram, so many people have this.
May not be a huge failo on it's own but often comes with other failos as it's a symptom of a deeper issue.

Bad undereye support or just hyperpigmentation.

It's not a problem, and is also not caused by a recessed maxilla.

it's the opposite of deep set eyes

here an example of deep set eyes, cain velasquez
mma_g_silvavelasz_576.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Over
it's the opposite of deep set eyes

here an example of deep set eyes, cain velasquez
mma_g_silvavelasz_576.jpg
this is not deepset here imo : it's too much deepset, ie caveman, ugly
It's not a problem, and is also not caused by a recessed maxilla.
what to do then ? i have glasses and i observed that it makes me have dark circles that i didn't used to have before

this is not deepset here imo : it's too much deepset, ie caveman, ugly

what to do then ? i have glasses and i observed that it makes me have dark circles that i didn't used to have before

I dont think that is caused by maxilla because of this

QWE7aCC

E4hw11t

He still have the lines, but i remember that exist the superior maxillary bone

Orbita1

So yes is caused by superior maxillary bone recess and a normal inferior maxilla, i really dont know what to do, maybe fillers.

Ps: you have photos? in the photo that you send to me you don't have this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Are you talking about the tear through, or about the bags under the eye?

View attachment 120536
View attachment 120538

View attachment 120541

So yes is caused by superior maxillary bone recess and a normal inferior maxilla, i really dont know what to do, maybe fillers.

i will send you when i take a pic you'r right : i have exactly about the maxila :
a grown forward but not with that much width.
other than that i have not any issue in my profile pic, everything is fine.

View attachment 120536
View attachment 120538

View attachment 120541

His maxilla was downward grown so he had recessed maxilla with long face and lack of undereye support. Then he had a lefort 1 which only addressed the lower maxilla and is not a solution for what we are talking about here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
caused by shit orbitals
this and it's can also just be the placement of the malar fat pad which is mostly genetic

His maxilla was downward grown so he had recessed maxilla with long face and lack of undereye support. Then he had a lefort 1 which only addressed the lower maxilla and is not a solution for what we are talking about here.

Yes, how to know if you have a downward growth of maxilla?

this and it's can also just be the placement of the malar fat pad which is mostly genetic

Shit orbitals means shit format of orbitals, not bad forward growth, the line under eyes is causes by recess of the superior maxillary bone, the lack of fat is because of recess of the bones.

In some photos Gandy appear to have NOV.

Images 1

Last edited:
If your browbone protrudes more than your eye from a side profile angle, then your eyes are deep set

Lmao I noticed my friend has this the other day. Looks subhuman. I just thought it was due to low collagen

all I know is it doesn't represent a problem with the rest of your bone structure. I have crazy good projection in my lower half with a nice jaw, but I still got perma eye bags because there is no fat around my cheek area and weak bone under eye. there are tons of attractive actors and models who have this same thing like gandy. It just sucks because if you're in bad lighting it'll become more pronounced and you'll look tired and may get comments on it
tear_trough_blog11.jpg

all I know is it doesn't represent a problem with the rest of your bone structure. I have crazy good projection in my lower half with a nice jaw, but I still got perma eye bags because there is no fat around my cheek area and weak bone under eye. there are tons of attractive actors and models who have this same thing like gandy. It just sucks because if you're in bad lighting it'll become more pronounced and you'll look tired and may get comments on it
tear_trough_blog11.jpg
Don't forget as you age it becomes worse.

Nigga why tf you have lips so fucking big and narrow head
U remind me of this fucking pic
Screenshot 20200111 0220562