What causes these folds?

D

Deleted member 33379

Slayer
No my cheekbones are not low and flat, they are high and protruding. I also have an average developed maxilla. I don’t understand the cause of these folds. They look worse when I am bloated. Please help

Attachments

• IMG_7784.jpeg
    IMG_7784.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
Help pls

@esoteric

@whitegymmax
@NordicLeonhard
@xiabro
@basket
@Manletmachine
@DR. NICKGA
@mumbojim
@jim123jones
@rootaster03
@adyyyyyyyyyy
@DrJavor
@vampyre
@8pslordeath
@SidharthTheSlayer
@Kamui
@Meraki
@Binladden's son
@WishIwasChico
@pearlfountain@ReinerGeist1
@Marc
@0kami123
@Zeruel
@LooksmaxxHopeful
@undeleted member

lighting or recessed maxilla

gravity, over time your cheek fat folds into your face.

it's far less visible in real life than it is on photos, but you can only fix it with fillers.

gravity, over time your cheek fat folds into your face.

it's far less visible in real life than it is on photos, but you can only fix it with fillers.
But I am only 17

My maxilla is not recessed.
then it's aging or lighting (i noticed that sometimes i can see nasolabial folds when i had bad sleep but not sure if it's related)

shit maxilla or being insanely overweight

then it's aging or lighting (i noticed that sometimes i can see nasolabial folds when i had bad sleep but not sure if it's related)
I am only 17, and yeah the lightning was kinda bad but surely it can’t be just that? They are not as bad everyday

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 33379
Everyone has nasolabial folds. Like Orc says, they’re natural.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I am only 17, and yeah the lightning was kinda bad but surely it can’t be just that? They are not as bad everyday
then it might be sleep related, just put your face in front of lighting and if you can see them still it's kinda over

then it might be sleep related, just put your face in front of lighting and if you can see them still it's kinda over
You can’t see them like that, but it looks horrible in bad lightning and in photos, worse than they do in others.

You can’t see them like that, but it looks horrible in bad lightning and in photos, worse than they do in others.
shit that is visible in photos isn't always visible if someone else is looking at you.

my sister has brutal folds on photos, but I can barely tell they're there in real life.