What changes would you like to see made to this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOB even more restricted and closing the inscriptions.

We all know blackpill knowledge is going mainstream. To not make it widely available and working for the community for free, like an intellectual whore, we better close our circle and share our knowledge only between us.

That's the reason why me and many other members stopped debating and sharing here, we know it will go mainstream in 3 years if we open our mouth here, so we only trade or stay in groups.

For now this forum is a leaking jar, if you don't invest as much as it is loosing outside, it gets emptier. At first we quickly discovered and elaborated the bases of the blackpill, but years ago we reached the limit of the "normal" blackpill, now we have to wait future scientific discoveries, procedures or studies to push it further but it will take a lot of time.
The "hardcore" blackpill stuff is surely not shared here, only glimpses reach here, as no one going into things like this would share it for free. The first of this kind I noticed was the surgeries maxers: they would only stick with each others and joining their groups would require you to show that you are doing this / already planned procedures, but that are the best places to know which surgeons is currently the best at X procedure, his price, some details that can be asked, how to avoid getting wrecked or having a nerve cut, and so on.
The social mechanism here is simple, people reach this forum to improve their life, they learn from here, act, and improve to a degree, they get attached to this forum and feel it needs to have newcomers to keep an active userbase.
What they didn't understand yet is that what they learned and what they did, will eventually reach chads and chadlites, who will do the same maxes, thoses maxes will be more efficient on them than on the normies over here because of hypergamy which works like sexual capitalism, the more you are the more you will climb with the same effort. reaching HTN or chadlite level is useless if chadlite and chads uses maxes explained here, let alone hardmaxes.
If normie blackpilled goes into stroma, he gets high tier normie, if chadlite gets into stroma, he becomes chads. It would have been more fair in the situation where they weren't maxed because normie vs chadlite is easier than HTN vs chad for the first guy.
This is why, unironically, the blackpill which is used by all of us to escape from the normie hell tiers, is making every young men try hard and improve their look, which makes the average male level goes up and the women even gets their standards higher, because whatever the male population will do, weither they all eat doritos and gets bald or train, does surgeries and softmaxes, the women will still select the top 20%.
The blackpill which is inherently harsh against women and their true nature, serve them well by making men grinds for those same women.

So we have to close the inscriptions.
Since I like this forum, that is the healthiest thing that I would like to happen, I believe BOB is common knowledge here now, and it is a nice base for the BP knowledge and conclusions, but if we want to reach the next steps in the next 2 years and not in 15 years, we must close it to preserve all our work and dedication.
Yes, reading, searching, experimenting, reaching experts and spending thousands is work and dedication, if not recognized as its right value, no one will share their work.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: makeme183, mogging, Deleted member 17920 and 2 others
I am totally baffled about why you let people destroy this community
“Dnr”
“Dnrd”
“Kys greycel”
-dumb excuses/“keep coping”
-anything that detracts etc
People like this need to be perma banned NOW

Even @Niko69 and @curlyheadjames and others have had to distance themselves because of these toxic people… what a shame!
Additionally, there needs to be limits on location for registering; WHY, I wanna know, so we let Indians on when they spam dumb stuff, are usually 14, detract overall, and don’t actually looksmax EVER, just complaining instead?
This place could be so much better

• +1
Reactions: mogging and Deleted member 16133
“Dnr”
“Dnrd”
“Kys greycel”

Even @Niko69 and @curlyheadjames and others have had to distance themselves because of these toxic people… what a shame!
Additionally, there needs to be limits on location for registering; WHY, I wanna know, so we let Indians on when they spam dumb stuff, are usually 14, detract overall, and don’t actually looksmax EVER, just complaining instead?
ONG BRUH U SAID EXACTLY WHAT IVE BEEN THINKING I USED TO SPEND HOURS ON THIS SITE BUT NOW I SPEND LIKE 10 MINUTES LMAO

• +1
Reactions: mogging, szolliontaraelis, It'snotover and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogging, szolliontaraelis, Zarek and 2 others
What changes would you like to see made to this forum in general? New features? New subforums? Let us know below.
POR- NA . Looksmaxxing challenge

We should have some sort of rating council of the best raters here rate people, And after you are rated you are given your psl rating which you can chose to show on your profile or not it would be great, Because I would know if the person im talking to is human or subhuman, And if they are subhuman why respond.
lol you really bought something on looksmax.org

thats sad

Age verification

Under 20s should not be allowed to post. They may still read and browse the forum but just they shouldn't post. Because the zoomer peoples posts on this forum are really shit, like absolute low IQ trash.

//Thomas DOM

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fruitgunpop, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
“Dnr”
“Dnrd”
“Kys greycel”

Kys, greycel.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop and Polar
Give me money

Promote Ritalincel to admin

Add a subforum similar to the sewers on Incels.is where we can spam.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
filter option in search

make the forum private, only people who know the URL can see the forum and only signed in users can view threads

What changes would you like to see made to this forum in general? New features? New subforums? Let us know below.
I'm pretty new to this forum specifically, however I'm not new to "forum culture" at all. I think most people would like to see a search system. Finding specific information is pretty difficult here, so I think It'd help a lot. Thanks.

I want the inline spoiler back.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 13787
can we get a fitness section so the looksmax section isn't constantly flooded with fitness threads.

• +1
Reactions: Germania, Deleted member 21340, szolliontaraelis and 3 others
Can you open a subforum for the bonesmashing, mewing and orthotropic copers, with a huge tag that says "NOT looksmaxxing"?
Also a customized tag for the clear filler users that claim mewing/bonesmashing/puberty as what they did to looksmax, something like "filler fraud, do not trust".

Every good looksmaxxing thread gets polluted with those "people".

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop and ChristianChad
Ban chads.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Make only Jewish subforum

how the delete option of a post has disappeared?

@Master Add gambling to the site

2 way ignore. That would help a lot.

Make the looksmaxx purge where everyone had admin powers for 24 hours

All these suggestions but the fuckin jewish mods won't add a thing

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
#1 List of watched-users, similar to the (completely useless) following list, to better manage them.
View attachment 1855727

#2 something similar to reddit's "top: hour/today/week/month" aka simultaneously sorting by views and a set thread creation date.
View attachment 1855729
would filter out old bumped thread and give people the opportunity to stay up-to-date with the most viral posts of the day in each sub-forum, without having to click through 5 pages of shit-posts.
@Master can we get a non-woke version of the gif plug-in? This one is getting more and more useless.

All these suggestions but the fuckin jewish mods won't add a thing
All we got are foreign language sub-forums. Cringe. Master went Woke.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Make this forum Private plz!!!🙏🙏🙏🥺🥺🥺 There are already thousands of people findinf this forum everyday!🙄🙄🙄

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts and Chinlet Ascension
Non-Jewish control and feedback panel and 5 non jewish mods with 3 in the board of directors.
Public chats of jewish users with other jewish users.
Admin shall be controlled (if jewish).
Looksmax logo shall feature a Swastik at the top right corner signifying salute to the Führer.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, ThousandCuts, Chinlet Ascension and 1 other person
Needs to be 18+. There is NSFW content here. If someone mentions their age and they're less than 18, instant ban.

No posting rating threads in the Looksmaxing section. See it all the time.

Threads in the Looksmaxing section that are not related to Looksmaxing (including "just lol" type threads) get deleted or moved ASAP.

We need to either consolidate or delete the endless "FACE > HEIGHT / FACE > FRAME / DICK > FACE / etc." threads. That stuff has been played out and it's just a waste of time at this point.

I'm willing to pay something like 10 dollars a month in monero as subscription so that this forum goes private. That would motivate probably others and me to post more quality threads.

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad
Users separated among racial lines, niggers can only see other niggers postings.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
I second the paid for features idea. This site is already pretty good. I think what ruins a lot of these sites is that there aren't users with a large "halo" effect. Meaning everything they say is taken as gold. IMO those who do research end up really high IQ. There should be within app paid for services. For example everyone should pay $10 a month which is distributed to the other members as they see fit. So if someone wants someone to post Facial Surgery Diary with multiple pictures they will send their monthly $10 or if they've allotted more by not using for the months they paid for they could send $50 for example to the user. This money is then allowed to the users who write their surgery diaries or discussion diaries that are of use, because what usually happens is there is no gain in writing a diary after surgery is finished and everyone is left wondering how it went or wtf to do with their upcoming possible surgery.

A user at anytime can "cash out" his funds that he has paid for into the $10 per month site plus any funds received from other users. The house (Looksmax website) takes 30% of all cash outs, so if someone takes 100$ out after not using their account for 10 months and not spending anything, or if they take out $200 having received $50 from 2 users plus the $100 the user paid in. The site would get 30$ or 60$ (depending if the user cashed out $100 or $200).

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
Also can we have Looksmax live streams? Like FB live streams for pre- and post op vids of surgeries or max videos? Like if someone's going in for a big procedure they would set up a live stream call of something beforehand and share knowledge for those paid members of Looksmax.

Also MaxxRatings. Essentially you have basic before and after MaxxRatings handed out through PM and dedicated forum messages where a rating is sent to member. You will have your basic rating from genetics. So: SntDomistheRealChad HTN for example, and then you have their SntDomistheRealChadMAX Chad-Lite, based on surgeries and confirmed before an after pics. You will have threads dedicated to a users MAXX scores based on their improvements where others will rate and this will add to their MAX score below their Genetic Score. This will encourage users to actually looksmax and you can scope out trolls and incels based on their genetic score and max score. So a 1/10 that maxed to a 2/10 can still be taken seriously but a 2.5/10 that never maxed and is giving lame comments is probably a useless troll incel and can be ignored.

Last edited:
  • +1
I second the paid for features idea. This site is already pretty good. I think what ruins a lot of these sites is that there aren't users with a large "halo" effect. Meaning everything they say is taken as gold. IMO those who do research end up really high IQ. There should be within app paid for services. For example everyone should pay $10 a month which is distributed to the other members as they see fit. So if someone wants someone to post Facial Surgery Diary with multiple pictures they will send their monthly $10 or if they've allotted more by not using for the months they paid for they could send $50 for example to the user. This money is then allowed to the users who write their surgery diaries or discussion diaries that are of use, because what usually happens is there is no gain in writing a diary after surgery is finished and everyone is left wondering how it went or wtf to do with their upcoming possible surgery.

A user at anytime can "cash out" his funds that he has paid for into the $10 per month site plus any funds received from other users. The house (Looksmax website) takes 30% of all cash outs, so if someone takes 100$ out after not using their account for 10 months and not spending anything, or if they take out $200 having received $50 from 2 users plus the $100 the user paid in. The site would get 30$ or 60$ (depending if the user cashed out $100 or $200).
Also can we have Looksmax live streams? Like FB live streams for pre- and post op vids of surgeries or max videos? Like if someone's going in for a big procedure they would set up a live stream call of something beforehand and share knowledge for those paid members of Looksmax.

Also MaxxRatings. Essentially you have basic before and after MaxxRatings handed out through PM and dedicated forum messages where a rating is sent to member. You will have your basic rating from genetics. So: SntDomistheRealChad HTN for example, and then you have their SntDomistheRealChadMAX Chad-Lite, based on surgeries and confirmed before an after pics. You will have threads dedicated to a users MAXX scores based on their improvements where others will rate and this will add to their MAX score below their Genetic Score. This will encourage users to actually looksmax and you can scope out trolls and incels based on their genetic score and max score. So a 1/10 that maxed to a 2/10 can still be taken seriously but a 2.5/10 that never maxed and is giving lame comments is probably a useless troll incel and can be ignored.
imo nothing should be paid in looksmaxx
lots of knowledgeable dudes with no money would be drifted out of the forum

I second the paid for features idea. This site is already pretty good. I think what ruins a lot of these sites is that there aren't users with a large "halo" effect. Meaning everything they say is taken as gold.
Good. If this place becomes reddit I will cancel my subscription.
There should be within app paid for services. For example everyone should pay $10 a month which is distributed to the other members as they see fit.
The subscription is only meant to undermine the FBI allowance, not for corruption purposes and pajeet scammers.
So if someone wants someone to post Facial Surgery Diary with multiple pictures they will send their monthly $10 or if they've allotted more by not using for the months they paid for they could send $50 for example to the user. This money is then allowed to the users who write their surgery diaries or discussion diaries that are of use, because what usually happens is there is no gain in writing a diary after surgery is finished and everyone is left wondering how it went or wtf to do with their upcoming possible surgery.
Then a built-in patreon link is suitable for this
Because this place is riddled with autism no one will ever cash-out because they will be on the look-out for (((RELAXIN))) report diary to fund...... The site shut-down eventually due to lack of funds and our money lost/stolen.
INB4 glowing pajeet incel mass shooter livestream on here and all our funds go to the FBI because we were stubborn and didn't cash-out because of the upcoming (((RELAXIN))) diary report. Also site shutdowns forever.
You can send all your pictures, dick pics included for ratings all you want. You do you. But I won't. :feelsez:
At best, I will be sending ball pics to the glowies and call them faggot for rating them.
What's going to happen is that you vaxxed cattle MAXRATED soyboys will get butthurt at us anons for being anons. "buzz words, buzz words, rate your face Chud or dnrd!"
This place will then turn into an or 2 echo chamber. You will get bored and leave before we do but before that, the soyboys will run a rampage by allowing trannies and women in. Happens all the time. #Mark my words if your suggestion is taken seriously.

bluepill and cope reaction

• +1
Reactions: Racky
please ignore this idea, its terrible. Thanks.

please ignore this idea, its terrible. Thanks.
Like as in you don’t want to pay? Maybe this site is better but most sites where surgery is done the people don’t write back after and could potentially save people thousands of dollars in the end and from going with a bad doctor. There doesn’t seem to be a great solution for this.

Then a built-in patreon link is suitable for this

Or that
Because this place is riddled with autism no one will ever cash-out because they will be on the look-out for (((RELAXIN))) report diary to fund...... The site shut-down eventually due to lack of funds and our money lost/stolen.

INB4 glowing pajeet incel mass shooter livestream on here and all our funds go to the FBI because we were stubborn and didn't cash-out because of the upcoming (((RELAXIN))) diary report. Also site shutdowns forever.
Fair point.
You can send all your pictures, dick pics included for ratings all you want. You do you. But I won't. :feelsez:
At best, I will be sending ball pics to the glowies and call them faggot for rating them.
What's going to happen is that you vaxxed cattle MAXRATED soyboys will get butthurt at us anons for being anons. "buzz words, buzz words, rate your face Chud or dnrd!"
The result would be, people with aesthetics getting more aesthetic and sharing good information. The anons left with useless advice from one another.
This place will then turn into an or 2 echo chamber. You will get bored and leave before we do but before that, the soyboys will run a rampage by allowing trannies and women in.
The point is to receive info, get your surgeries, provide info, and then leave and live life so yeah. The trannies can come in if they have useful info from surgeries.
Happens all the time.
Where’s that?
#Mark my words if your suggestion is taken seriously.

• JFL
imo nothing should be paid in looksmaxx
lots of knowledgeable dudes with no money would be drifted out of the for
I can see this a bit possibly, but how the hell do you guys provide advice on multiple thousand dollar surgeries if you’re broke, that’s why I mentioned the looksmax ratings too, because if your completely unaesthetic and haven’t done surgery, nor plan to, you probably do not have worthwhile advice.

• JFL
The trannies can come in if they have useful info from surgeries.
No need! We already have all "useful" info. Troons are best kept in their plebbit containment safe zone.

Are you a tranny? Because I can't make any use of these infos!

I can't wait for makeup banger threads from our fellow troons coming in here :feelspanties:

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
No need! We already have all "useful" info. Troons are best kept in their plebbit containment safe zone.
View attachment 2007309

Are you a tranny? Because I can't make any use of these infos!

View attachment 2007311

I can't wait for makeup banger threads from our fellow troons coming in here :feelspanties:

View attachment 2007314
I meant more to see their hormone therapy results and I would assume female to male would get multiple jaw surgeries and multiple vitamins or drugs to try to look more manly. You could see how they raised their test levels and stuff because they are willing to go lengths no reasonable person would. But yeah I agree their results are better viewed from afar and not let on this forum.

• +1
A Huge amount of newcoming Blue/red Pill copers should be banned on sight after every shitty take

There should also be a subforum or an entire section dedicated to Self-Improvement and by this I mean something like that dedicated to improving our lives. In a nutshell: Mental health, visualization, meditation, journaling...
Good idea

• Love it
Reactions: ascension!
There should also be subforums dedicated entirely to certain Looksmaxes, by this I mean:
  • Heightmaxing (steroids, limb lengthening surgery, etc)
  • Hardmaxing (implants, fillers, LeFort, etc.)
  • Fashionmaxing
  • Etc.

There should also be subforums dedicated entirely to certain Looksmaxes, by this I mean:
  • Heightmaxing (steroids, limb lengthening surgery, etc)
  • Hardmaxing (implants, fillers, LeFort, etc.)
  • Fashionmaxing
  • Etc.
there's only 2 looksmax types:

softmax
hardmax

and everything else can be handled with tags

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 21863 and Corleone
Status
Not open for further replies.