What chess opening do yall play?

Mooks Laxx

Mooks Laxx

Just live bro
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Posts
1,361
Reputation
1,634
I used to play e4 to go for italian but i switched to london because im tired of facing sicilian and french for black i usually go caro-kann but anything else I go king's indian
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tayvion Cole
I used to play e4 to go for italian but i switched to london because im tired of facing sicilian and french for black i usually go caro-kann but anything else I go king's indian
I usually play Sicilian Defense and go for the delayed alapin variation or the réti opening
 
  • +1
Reactions: freakicris and Mooks Laxx

Similar threads

zygosmasher
Replies
22
Views
71
zygosmasher
zygosmasher
ICXCLuvr
Replies
5
Views
32
tung34
tung34
ilikefish
Replies
0
Views
17
ilikefish
ilikefish
botchedbytufano
Replies
11
Views
73
antrax
antrax
chiggerbite87
Replies
39
Views
142
AscendHQ
AscendHQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top