The things that are the least fixable are the most important things

X

x30001

Kraken
This is why no just anyone can just transform into a Chad. The things that are the least fixable are the most important

I'll order them here:

1. Entire Genetic make-up (Complete umbrella)
2. Skull, including skull size and all the bones in your face (Umbrella for, eye area, jaw, midface length, nose

There's at least some sort of solution for everything else. Roiding is so futile because it is extremely changeable, being able to hypertrophy your muscles with drugs. Meaning, extreme muscle mass is no where near as important as people think when it comes to lookmaxing.

3. Is probably height but that gets covered by #1. Leg lengthening is real and adds 3-4 inches max.
Solution for #1 = God favoring you. Reincarnationmaxxing guarantees nothing, you could reincarnate as a pig getting slaughtered, or born as a human into squalor, or born in Burundi, starving from death. Most of the world has it worse than you. I'm talking to you currycels too. Atleast you have the internet and the time to post on here.

Solution for #2. God again. Or maybe Lefort 5 will come out in 50 years. But by that time, most of you will be 70-85y/o.

Steroids age your face. Anti-aging is very very real. Instant gratification is what fails people. Dedication and consistency is what makes people achieve. Ever thought you could be 40, looking like you're 23, totally looksmaxed to a degree you couldn't even fathom right now. Everything perfected to the point where you LITERALLY can't do anything else. The standard gets higher and higher every year. But you need to make sure you keep up with that standard. You could literally be fucking prime JBs who aren't even born yet, while males their age wallow in disbelief at how their Stacys are getting fucked by 40 year old men who look 20. They will be on incel/looksmaxing forums crying all day, knowing that no one can cheat time and achieve 20 years progress in 0 years. You can cheat aging and take care of yourself and have a goal to be the best you can, and of course enjoy the process too and get out in the world and just focus on self improvement. Steroids aren't self improvement. They're a cop out with unreal downsides with literally no upsides beside the hope that you think you'll impress girls by having bigger muscles. Women never ever like to be brusque or undiplomatic since they're bluepilled virtue signalers. But even right now they say that they DO NOT like roided up muscles. It makes sense. Because they know when someone is on steroids, and they know why guys are doing it. They see right through it. This isn't a jab at anyone here who takes steroids but I just want offer my point of view on it. Hopefully I can convince people to stop taking roids before it's impossible to revive the HPTA. Because it will be too late if you don't stop. And you'll fuck your life up.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Nobody96, AspiringChad and 4 others
Legit.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
I've gotten girls based solely on my steroid muscles. I love when some skinny fag is like "w-w women don't leik muscles guyz". I used to think that too until I experienced being jacked on tinder first hand.

Have you tried being jacked? No? Then be quiet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, DidntRead, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Legit. You need to be born with a good base for looksmaxing to be effective.

But even right now they say that they DO NOT like roided up muscles. It makes sense. Because they know when someone is on steroids, and they know why guys are doing it. They see right through it. This isn't a jab at anyone here who takes steroids but I just want offer my point of view on it. Hopefully I can convince people to stop taking roids before it's impossible to revive the HPTA. Because it will be too late if you don't stop. And you'll fuck your life up.
Keep crying for roidcels

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Steroids don’t age your face, taking bodybuilder doses age it. All the dude with great physiques at ur gym that are dating the gym girl that’s ur in love with are on steroids
Does Jeff seid have an “aged” face and he’s using insaneeeeee amounts of gear
Does David Laid have an aged face ?

Attachments

• F4BB2831-AB65-4D6C-86AC-45431ACA40D7.png
    F4BB2831-AB65-4D6C-86AC-45431ACA40D7.png
    288.3 KB · Views: 140
  • B903E043-58F7-433E-A03A-24F6D9D058A6.png
    B903E043-58F7-433E-A03A-24F6D9D058A6.png
    184.2 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Framletgod and AspiringChad
I've gotten girls based solely on my steroid muscles. I love when some skinny fag is like "w-w women don't leik muscles guyz". I used to think that too until I experienced being jacked on tinder first hand.

I wasn't aiming this at you at all. It was in general. I've never been jacked but I'm nowhere near skinny. I'm trying to give perspective on how the longterm downsides seriously outweigh the shortterm benefits. Your transformation was really impressive because I've seen guys take tren and still look like dogshit. But eventually you'll have to come off steroids, and deal with hairloss and things that'll be much more important. It may not be something you regret now but it will be a huge complication as time passes. I'd be all for steroids if they didn't have the downsides. But unfortunately they do :(

This wasn't an indirect at you. Most guys take steroids and there's definitely 10+ others atleast on this forum that do. Taking roids is like a ferris wheel you can't get off. Fun at the start and then comes a point where it becomes absolutely horrible. If you don't feel like now is the time to come off completely, then I respect that. Because I have nothing against you particularly, or any steroid user. It's steroids that are far more life damaging (in the long run). Everyone can make their own decisions and your transformation shows that you've good genetics to respond to anabolics. Getting off of them at 20 would be a good idea since your endocrine system is pretty much functioning at max capacity. My post wasn't a dig at any steroid user but just a warning about how hard it'll be as time passes.
Steroids don’t age your face, taking bodybuilder doses age it. All the dude with great physiques at ur gym that are dating the gym girl that’s ur in love with are on steroids
Does Jeff seid have an “aged” face and he’s using insaneeeeee amounts of gear
Does David Laid have an aged face ?
How much gear is Jeff Seid using? Seen a facebook post of him using tren in like 2012. He always had insane genetics (not saying particular users on here don't, because they do). Jeff also eats clen like candy.

Last edited:
Taking roids is like a ferris wheel you can't get off.
I can agree with that. And of course steroids have downsides as well as ups.

Thing is though my endocrine system was shit naturally anyways so I'd rather inject a low dose of test than go back to that and become a limp dick soyboy again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and x30001
This is why no just anyone can just transform into a Chad. The things that are the least fixable are the most important

I'll order them here:

2. Skull, including skull size and all the bones in your face (Umbrella for, eye area, jaw, midface length, nose

There's at least some sort of solution for everything else. Roiding is so futile because it is extremely changeable, being able to hypertrophy your muscles with drugs. Meaning, extreme muscle mass is no where near as important as people think when it comes to lookmaxing.

3. Is probably height but that gets covered by #1. Leg lengthening is real and adds 3-4 inches max.
Solution for #1 = God favoring you. Reincarnationmaxxing guarantees nothing, you could reincarnate as a pig getting slaughtered, or born as a human into squalor, or born in Burundi, starving from death. Most of the world has it worse than you. I'm talking to you currycels too. Atleast you have the internet and the time to post on here.

Solution for #2. God again. Or maybe Lefort 5 will come out in 50 years. But by that time, most of you will be 70-85y/o.

Steroids age your face. Anti-aging is very very real. Instant gratification is what fails people. Dedication and consistency is what makes people achieve. Ever thought you could be 40, looking like you're 23, totally looksmaxed to a degree you couldn't even fathom right now. Everything perfected to the point where you LITERALLY can't do anything else. The standard gets higher and higher every year. But you need to make sure you keep up with that standard. You could literally be fucking prime JBs who aren't even born yet, while males their age wallow in disbelief at how their Stacys are getting fucked by 40 year old men who look 20. They will be on incel/looksmaxing forums crying all day, knowing that no one can cheat time and achieve 20 years progress in 0 years. You can cheat aging and take care of yourself and have a goal to be the best you can, and of course enjoy the process too and get out in the world and just focus on self improvement. Steroids aren't self improvement. They're a cop out with unreal downsides with literally no upsides beside the hope that you think you'll impress girls by having bigger muscles. Women never ever like to be brusque or undiplomatic since they're bluepilled virtue signalers. But even right now they say that they DO NOT like roided up muscles. It makes sense. Because they know when someone is on steroids, and they know why guys are doing it. They see right through it. This isn't a jab at anyone here who takes steroids but I just want offer my point of view on it. Hopefully I can convince people to stop taking roids before it's impossible to revive the HPTA. Because it will be too late if you don't stop. And you'll fuck your life up.
I just want to murder all girls

Balding is a bitch

I'll order them here:

What is with skull reshapening and skull implants ?

How much gear is Jeff Seid using? Seen a facebook post of him using tren in like 2012. He always had insane genetics (not saying particular users on here don't, because they do). Jeff also eats clen like candy.

Buddy this is what I’m trying to get across to you, you literally have no knowledge on the subject. Jeff seid is not a light or moderate user, he’s a heavy user. A heavy userwith great genetics will get Jeff seid physique. To get the things ur talking about like the looking old you have to be on insane doses for long periods of time and also have bad genetics for side effects

Last edited:
Balding is a bitch

Probably would have been better for me to say nothing. I
I can agree with that. And of course steroids have downsides as well as ups.

Thing is though my endocrine system was shit naturally anyways so I'd rather inject a low dose of test than go back to that and become a limp dick soyboy again.
You could hold your gains on TRT for life. Honestly, you probably made a good decision if your levels were low. It was more a warning for people who are considering steroids but have like 700ng/dl+ levels. And for those who don't know the downsides, and take every roid under the sun all throughout their 20s. TRT is probably the best route for looksmaxing. You can even see Derek from moreplatesmoredates regretting he ever did a cycle. I was just trying to show how choosing to roid is a psychological want rather than a practical need for most people. But if you had low T in the first place, you made a well adjusted decision. Mirin the trensformation but it's probably best you still to Test(TRT). You don't need to get any bigger imo and if you can keep high levels then you should be good. Again I'm not telling anyone what to do. I shouldn't be this invasive but I'm really just trying to give good advice. I never took steroids but I know a lot about them. Some people with shit genetics like Kanevsky think bulking up to 300lbs and taking 7g of gear per week makes him the "most optimal person in history". When really people are like what the fuck is he doing? If you've no good reason to inject Test, then don't. Also @jefferson you have pretty great genetics so I'm sure you won't end up looking like Branch Warren or some Eric Kanevsky look alike. But after each cycle, and each blast, it becomes harder to tell yourself to stop, mentally and physically. And eventually it does become impossible to come off without taking TRT.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson

Steroids work for niche girls. There have been studies showing women prefer lean toned guys compared to the bb type.

For me taking steroids was the best thing I ever did in terms of getting laid but I only take things that make me feel good and I never push the limits. Most I’ve ever done is 400 mgs of test with anavar

Steroids work for niche girls. There have been studies showing women prefer lean toned guys compared to the bb type.
Yeah and on dating apps it's easy to find the niche girls. And the niche girls tend to be hot ime. I had my physique not set to the first pic and all the hot matches I got were into my muscles. The average ones either just saw my face or didn't care about muscles because they made no comments on my body and weren't as interested in me overall.

Aka I was able to get girls who would have been out of my league if not for muscles. The hot girls who weren't into muscles obviously didn't match with me.

And Im not a huge bodybuilder, just fairly aesthetic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Framletgod
The height is the reason why every teenagers before 18 should take an AI, and blasting HGH indefinitely.

• JFL
Reactions: x30001

I'll order them here:

Basically. I've been on and off researching about roids since 2014 ish. I know a lot about how the endocrine system works now and how too low levels of T does cause depression lethargy etc. Late 2014 I took a "Test booster". Since supplements are unregulated, I know what I received definitely wasn't a Test booster. It was probably Methlystenbolone, some prohormone or maybe just DHEA and some Test precursors. Anyways, I went from 64kg to 80kg in like 2 weeks. Acne started after 3-4 days and got worse even after I stopped taking the all "natural Test booster". Also developed a hard lump under my right nipple. I was still in puberty at the time and went through every antibiotic before going on Accutane. Accutane made me extremely depressed. I most likely had <100ng/dl T at that time too. The Accutane didn't clear my acne. Everything was horrible. Just because of that 1 decision. My Dad has had multiple heart attacks and I've still taken up to 120mg clen. Clen+Yohimbine+T3. DNP on a different occasion. None of those compounds are easy to deal with, and the fact I took them and am still scared to take roids after 5 years speaks for itself. A few weeks ago I was wondering could I get away with Ostarine but I realised I couldn't, and it wouldn't be worth it. My post was made to prevent people from getting caught in the quicksand of giving your body endogenous hormones for years and years, going bald, making skin worse, aging face, dealing with aromatisation, shutting down HPTA completely, shrunken balls, trying to get HCG and just slipping further and further.

Yeah and on dating apps it's easy to find the niche girls. And the niche girls tend to be hot ime. I had my physique not set to the first pic and all the hot matches I got were into my muscles. The average ones either just saw my face or didn't care about muscles because they made no comments on them and weren't as interested in me overall.
My picture of you in my head might be different than how you actually look like, because when someone says they took roids I think of a beefed up Arnold Schwarzenegger. Do u have a pic of u somewhere? op seems to know how u look like.

And tell me how these women look like. I'm signing up for the gym today, so after I leanmax I wanna know if i should bulk up or get toned muscles. I want high e, curvy women.

What does everyone think of this? Lee Priest claiming he only ran steroids for a few months pre cycle. 200mg Deca, 200mg Primo per week with no Test base? Bullshit or god-tier genetics? He doesn't seem to be the type to lie or care. And didn't want his face blurred out like Ronnie Coleman did.

My picture of you in my head might be different than how you actually look like, because when someone says they took roids I think of a beefed up Arnold Schwarzenegger. Do u have a pic of u somewhere? op seems to know how u look like.

And tell me how these women look like. I'm signing up for the gym today, so after I leanmax I wanna know if i should bulk up or get toned muscles. I want high e, curvy women.

They are usually pretty slender or have nice butts from doing squats.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy

he is thinking of ppl like phil heath that are on stage, not like you

he is thinking of ppl like phil heath that are on stage, not like you
Nobody here could look even close to Phil even if they abused every drug there is and dedicated their entire lift to bodybuilding so if that's the case this post is irrelevant

But I'm pretty sure that's not what he meant

What body is actually achievable natty?
I have no idea and I don't want to waste my time training natty if I build 0 muscle. This forum has made me believe natty bodybuilding is pointless and that everyone is on roids.
Obviously these fake natty youtubers are on roids, but is an aesthetic body really achievable natty?

Any roider needs to post (with some proof):

1) Number of girls they stuck their dick into prior to roids.

2) Number they did after.

3) if 2) is not 0, how long they've been roiding for.

Until then I refuse to believe steroids are anything other than the final cope before the rope.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol