What constitutes a good looksmaxxing base?

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Ive been thinking about this for a while and here's my list of things that constitute a good base to looksmax and have an actual ascension in terms of a difference in how women treat you IRL as opposed to basing it on some aspie PSL measurement.

1. Compact midface/High FWHR- Having a compact midface and a high fwhr makes you look more masc than the average man, so you're already at an advantage.

2. Good IPD- Pretty self explanatory, if your eyes are wide set or close set then not much can be done, whereas having an ideal IPD means that's one less thing to worry about

3. Cheekbones/Ogee Curve- If you have high cheekbones and a decent ogee curve, you're also at a significant advantage in that regard, as it means you have good zygomatic position and projection.

4. No more than a few failos- If you have a long fucking list of failos it is very hard to ascend. So having a couple of failos that can be corrected makes ascension much more reachable.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Ruby, Deleted member 2745 and 5 others
Since you cant change PFL and midface I'd say having those inherently is a must, decent fwhr too and not being shorter than like 5'7''

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2227, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Good eye.

Good midface ratio.

Good pheno.

Since you cant change PFL and midface I'd say having those inherently is a must, decent fwhr too and not being shorter than like 5'7''
Yea i guess good midface ratio is a must, and a narrow face is automatic death sentence too i guess, same with manletism.

FROM SUBHUMAN TO HUMAN

FROM HUMAN TO CHAD

If u have a human base u can be chad
If u have a subhuman base u can be human

Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Can you explain wjat exactly PFL is? Im not sure i understand the concept.
FROM SUBHUMAN TO HUMAN

FROM HUMAN TO CHAD

If u have a human base u can be chad
If u have a subhuman base u can be human
What is my base then boyo? Seeing as i have every item on the list.

The most anyone has ever become was a high tier normie from surgery.

The delusional that Surgery makes you chad is just retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 685 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
A good looksmaxxing base is just one that needs minimal alterations.... tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, CopingCel, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
M
A good looksmaxxing base is just one that needs minimal alterations.... tbh
Thats i concise way of saying it but yea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

i would say your a 2 psl currently.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
The most anyone has ever become was a high tier normie from surgery.

The delusional that Surgery makes you chad is just retarded.

Most wont become chad.

Base is cope mane, its surgery or nothing, amnesia, the dudes from lookism that i dont remember the name who ascended, all them had long midface, bloated faces, 0 bonés.

None will.
I will ascend from 3.5 PSL to 5.5 PSL chadpreetlite, i just needa get NCT and narrow mouth fixed, all my other features are relatively masc.

I will ascend from 3.5 PSL to 5 P.5 PSL chadpreetlite, i just needa get NCT and narrow mouth fixed, all my other features are relatively masc.

Yeah but that’s not chad now is it.

Also I doubt you will ascend to 5.5, be realistic

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate
I will ascend from 3.5 PSL to 5 P.5 PSL chadpreetlite, i just needa get NCT and narrow mouth fixed, all my other features are relatively masc.
ZPrb5iL

some will, there have been examples. Toni Mauhfed for example,

1 out of 100,000’s of who people who get plastic surgery, also he photo shops his pictures.

1 out of 100,000’s of who people who get plastic surgery, also he photo shops his pictures.
even in his unphotshopped pictures, he looks very good.

Yeah but that’s not chad now is it.

Also I doubt you will ascend to 5.5, be realistic

He can become 5/10 tbh.What is human status

even in his unphotshopped pictures, he looks very good.

It’s still an unrealistic goal for people who claim that they can be chad with surgery.
He can become 5/10 tbh.What is human status

Yeah, this is what I think is an appropriate goal, becoming part of the average bracket, average to slightly above.

Oh but i can, i have everything on the list, compact midface, high fwhr, good zygos and ogee curve, decent jaw too i only have two failos that need to be fixed.

PM me a picture, It’s impossible to say without one. You can list as many features as you want, it means fuck all without pictures.

Oh but i can, i have everything on the list, compact midface, high fwhr, good zygos and ogee curve, decent jaw too i only have two failos that need to be fixed.
> makes list of his opinion of what constitues good looksmaxxing base
> list features he has
> oh wow i seem to have these features! that must mean i'll ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, DidntRead, Deleted member 2581 and 8 others
PM me a picture, It’s impossible to say without one. You can list as many features as you want, it means fuck all without pictures.

Don’t PM me a picture, I remember you picture, no you can’t get to 5.5
> list features he has

Keep coping he is obviously going to ascend :feelsuhh:

5E695290 40C7 42FB 8C86 EA18EC729C9B

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
> list features he has
Keep coping fag, but prove there is anything incorrect about my list.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Ekeoma_The_BBC, Casadonis and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Keep coping fag, but prove there is anything incorrect about my list.

yea man, you need to accept you wont ever be a chadpreet or a slayer, I would just focus on getting surgery and maybe becoming somewhat presentable irl so you can ltr a curry girl. I doubt white girls would ever be into you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2810
i dont need to prove shit

you wont be 5.5 psl
S
i dont need to prove shit

you wont be 5.5 psl
Suck my hairy balls bitch, you cabt back up what you're saying i can, so quit being such a playa hater.
yea man, you need to accept you wont ever be a chadpreet or a slayer, I would just focus on getting surgery and maybe becoming somewhat presentable irl so you can ltr a curry girl. I doubt white girls would ever be into you.
Ive already hooked up with one white girl at a party so fuck youse all.
View attachment 145396

5.5 psl = about 7/10 irl.

How the fuck do you expect to reach that.
Those pics are the most unflattering pictures of me, but i dont needa prove shit to you or that bitchboy @cocainecowboy

S

Suck my hairy balls bitch, you cabt back up what you're saying i can, so quit being such a playa hater.

Ive already hooked up with one white girl at a party so fuck youse all.

Those pics are the most unflattering pictures of me, but i dont needa prove shit to you or that bitchboy @cocainecowboy
dude relax lol. Im just being honest for you. I wish the best for you seriously. But you need to accept you wont ever be a slayer, I doubt you would ever bee gling enough to even attract a normie white girl. I do think you can attract a average Indian girl if your lucky.

Statusmaxxing is probably your best bet.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2810

good luck dude

the odds really dont seem to be in your favour (to say the least 🤣), but i can play pretend game if thats what you want

yes op you will be chadlite!!!!! you have all these features you listed of yourself despite being manlet ethnic below average indian, you will surely reach the level of "chadlite". 0 doubt in my mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, DidntRead and Zygos4Life
dude relax lol. Im just being honest for you. I wish the best for you seriously. But you need to accept you wont ever be a slayer, I doubt you would ever bee gling enough to even attract a normie white girl. I do think you can attract a average Indian girl if your lucky.

You need to accept that you can lick my balls bitch, ill mog you and all the little bitches in this thread when im done.
good luck dude

the odds really dont seem to be in your favour (to say the least 🤣), but i can play pretend game if thats what you want

yes op you will be chadlite!!!!! you have all these features you listed of yourself despite being manlet ethnic below average indian, you will surely reach the level of "chadlite". 0 doubt in my mind
5'11 is manlet now? News to me, but suck my big fat indian dick you cracker scum.

When im india i run through indian ho's no problem.

Last edited:
A good base for me would be more like: no baldness pattern, good ratio, decent lower third.

When im india i run through indian ho's no problem.
not everyone is 6"8 tallfag, in fact that is exceedingly rare, 5'11 is not visibly tall but nor is it short.

not everyone is 6"8 tallfag, in fact that is exceedingly rare, 5'11 is not visibly tall but nor is it short.
dont listen to him, he is still coping. 6' 8 is freakishly unnaturally tall and it works against you if you are that tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
dont listen to him, he is still coping. 6' 8 is freakishly unnaturally tall and it works against you if you are that tall.
This nigga @cocainecowboy could be in the NBA if he wasnt such a retard.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
lol wtf, how does it work against you? women like tall guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
i would say your a 2 psl currently.
Really 2PSL, peopple downrating him? idk if you know how bad he needs to look like to be 2PSL.

I will ascend from 3.5 PSL to 5.5 PSL chadpreetlite, i just needa get NCT and narrow mouth fixed, all my other features are relatively masc.
lol you're no way near 3.5PSL

you're like a 2PSL right now

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3043 and Gosick
lol wtf, how does it work against you? women like tall guys.
yes but 6'8 is too damn tall. women also like big dicks but 13 inches is going to bring about a poor sex life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Casadonis
yes but 6'8 is too damn tall. women also like big dicks but 13 inches is going to bring about a poor sex life.
i'm 6'7" morning height barefoot which is like 6'6" by the end of the day barefoot.