What Contributes to the Set-edness of the Eyes:

SendMePicsToRate

SendMePicsToRate

mogs to the cretaceous period and back
What Contributes to the Set-edness of the Eyes:

Overall for Harmony it is expected that your eye spacing should be one eyes width, some copers on here may claim this is pointless however it creates a significantly more harmonious appearance compared to the alternatives as seen here:

The other main issue is dealing with ES ratio which deals with a face that has already passed this test, to show the different results it will control for amount of distance relative between the eyes.

We already know that the ideal ES ratio is 0.46-47

We know that 0.42 is the minimum for looking human albeit there are some rare exceptions with even lower that still look good IE. Channing Tatum inb4 he isn’t aesthetic. He has women on his dick and you don’t so please shut up.

Then there is also being too wide set which comes when an eye area exceeds 0.50 I have yet to find someone who doesn’t look like sid the sloth at this range.

There are however some factors which impact the appearance of set-edness of the eyes

For this we shall show on close set eyes sean o pry to show the impact it can have

Mainly dealing with the brows on his face

It is generally considered that brows that are longer will increase the perceived IPD of an individual and the length of the eye area relative to the face

There is also another aspect to do with the density of the brows lastly and how they impact the eye area:

The main thing men can utilise if they have a suboptimal ES ratio is lengthening the brows and darkening either the inner and outer corner depending on whether they have close set or wide set eyes:

The idea behind this is it draws the visual weight in or out of the face and makes the eyes appear wider or closer. A more extreme example of this is when Sasha luss a literal hammerhead IPD (despite being attractive) completely ruined her eye area by using eye makeup on the outer corner

I am not suggesting you go out and use eye shadow you autists though otherwise jfc at your iq

Last note: the average IPD is 62 Lower quartile is 58 and upper quartile is 65 these are useful to know if you have an average skull proportion.​

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 9779 and 13 others
Good thread. I wish I could understand it but I only laughed at the pictures :(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, LastHopeForNorman, 5'8manlet and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 6785 and SendMePicsToRate
@portuguesecel @higgabigga @RODEBLUR

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and mogstar
Bruh why don't you understand it, the pics were fun to make though jfc at inbred and hammerhead o pry

@RODEBLUR

@SendMePicsToRate @portuguesecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jellyfish101, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 8775 and 8 others
Great thread.

• Love it
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
i wonder what o'pry would think of these morphs :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, SendMePicsToRate and mogstar
I mean cannot blame him not gonna lie jfc

Bruh just got bored and wanted to make o pry look retarded and this was born
It’s amazing how eye area can affect a face, Opry would be an incel with different ipd

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and N1c
High iq thread. it's really important for harmony
Fuck I have an ipd of 64-65mm and 144m bizygo and I get fucking triggered by my OCD since it's not perfect

• Love it
i wonder what o'pry would think of these morphs :lul:
No balls dm these to Opry, barret and gandy :feelskek:

These are works of art lmao
It’s amazing how eye area can affect a face, Opry would be an incel with different ipd
I know it really is honestly, like he literally loses most of his appeal jfc
He would rope
Lmao imagine that in the news
High iq thread. it's really important for harmony
Fuck I have an ipd of 64-65mm and 144m bizygo and I get fucking triggered by my OCD since it's not perfect
Trust me I am the exact same, literally those measurements exactly, I mean you have 0.44 so it is all good.

I also forgot to mention that assuming your eye spacing is the average your ES ratio has a negligible impact on how attractive women find you unless it goes below 0.4 or above 0.5 otherwise it sets itself on fire and eies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, mogstar and StrangerDanger
high iq thread

• Love it

Over for this literal 0.38 ES ratio faggot :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Flashback, Deleted member 5746 and StrangerDanger
Bruh why don't you understand it, the pics were fun to make though jfc at inbred and hammerhead o pry
I read through it too fast. I'll reread don't worry

• Love it
Someone morphed me with a good ipd once and my face looked so much more harmonious

Someone morphed me with a good ipd once and my face looked so much more harmonious
Sadly there isn't much you can do in that regard bar a few risky surgeries which surgery max suggested a while back.

You could also get cheekbone reduction and jaw shaving and such

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Sadly there isn't much you can do in that regard bar a few risky surgeries which surgery max suggested a while back.

You could also get cheekbone reduction and jaw shaving and such
Probably MSE, another option would be modified lefort 3 with Sinn or obo, I’m willing to do anything it takes tbh

• +1
Probably MSE, another option would be modified lefort 3 with Sinn or obo, I’m willing to do anything it takes tbh
Okay that makes sense hopefully mse works otherwise you could do those alternatives and wish yourself luck

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
No balls dm these to Opry, barret and gandy :feelskek:

These are works of art lmao

I know it really is honestly, like he literally loses most of his appeal jfc

Lmao imagine that in the news

Trust me I am the exact same, literally those measurements exactly, I mean you have 0.44 so it is all good.

I also forgot to mention that assuming your eye spacing is the average your ES ratio has a negligible impact on how attractive women find you unless it goes below 0.4 or above 0.5 otherwise it sets itself on fire and eies
Yeah true, it definitely does less harm if it's caused by wide zygos rather than a low IPD
Max Henhappel for instance (still good but below ideal)
42649949121 3c28299450 b

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Trynaascend and datboijj
Yeah true, it definitely does less harm if it's caused by wide zygos rather than a low IPD
Max Henhappel for instance (still good but below ideal)
View attachment 1033079
Exactly, low low IPD looks actually inbred, I remember a thread on lookism 2 years ago talking about how it could be correlated with fighting success given the fact the eyes are less at risk, which is why it looks much better when there are bones.

Also looking at someone like tchalamet he has bones that slope inwards like max there they almost give the appearance of the face at the end of the malar being separate to the zygoma almost which balances out the fact he only has 0.42 plus good bones

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and mogstar
Great thread, I believe my es and ipd are fine

• +1
Exactly, low low IPD looks actually inbred, I remember a thread on lookism 2 years ago talking about how it could be correlated with fighting success given the fact the eyes are less at risk, which is why it looks much better when there are bones.

Also looking at someone like tchalamet he has bones that slope inwards like max there they almost give the appearance of the face at the end of the malar being separate to the zygoma almost which balances out the fact he only has 0.42 plus good bones
Chalamets ES is 0.42???

• +1
Chalamets ES is 0.42???
Yes lmao I literally measured it at that and I was like wait a second I literally have a higher ES ratio than him

He uses his hair like I do too also to do with the shape of his zygoma of course

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, StrangerDanger and mogstar
Yes lmao I literally measured it at that and I was like wait a second I literally have a higher ES ratio than him

He uses his hair like I do too also to do with the shape of his zygoma of course
People here still rate him 5+ psl

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Do a thread on pfl bro

@BIGDICCJIM

@BIGDICCJIM
I used to mix a bunch of PSL terms together not long ago so I said I had 0.47 FHWR and like 2.0 ES ratio when it's actually the other way around.

I used to mix a bunch of PSL terms together not long ago so I said I had 0.47 FHWR and like 2.0 ES ratio when it's actually the other way around.
Oh boy :feelskek: imagine if someone actually had that I would be so fucking confused. However mirin ratios ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Same, i only checked the pictures, all the rest are the ramblings of a madman.

• Hmm...
Same, i only checked the pictures, all the rest are the ramblings of a madman.
How are they ramblings of a mad man? Literally explain things???

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Oh whats ipd?

Good thread. IPD and ES ratio are a pretty fascinating concept, very little people generally know about it, when in reality it is usually one of the biggest reasons why someone looks weird/off.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and SendMePicsToRate
Good thread. IPD and ES ratio are a pretty fascinating concept, very little people generally know about it, when in reality it is usually one of the biggest reasons why someone looks weird/off.
However it is still weird how some people have cyclops tier IPD and still look good, any ideas?

• +1
Reactions: Blue
However it is still weird how some people have cyclops tier IPD and still look good, any ideas?
Their other features are good and balance it out. I guess there are also cases where it oddly harmonises with the rest of their face.

• +1
Their other features are good and balance it out. I guess there are also cases where it oddly harmonises with the rest of their face.
That is fair enough it is just I have found a couple of times where they have it and because the shape of their cheekboens it doesn’t look weird

• +1
Reactions: Blue