What diet works for you? What diet is good for looksmaxing?

D

Deleted member 12216

Silver
I tried the primal diet, keto and a standard diet. On the primal diet one gains too much fat, also the raw dairy messes with my skin. Digestion wise this one was superb for me.
Keto seems a bit wrong, I would not cut out fruit and starches.
Standard diet for me is keto with adding starches, fruit and other carbs.

I want a diet which leads me to lose fat! I am around 17percent body fat and want to get very lean to reduce cheek fat as it bothers me.
Also a diet that gives all the nutrients you need to have a healthy optimal functioning body.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel and animo123
Red Bull
Coca Cola
Orange Juice with Table Sugar
Cappuccino

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, court monarch777, Deleted member 9819 and 9 others
I am only eating 1000-2000kcal of pure sugar and simple carbohydrates atm, not even joking.

I feel like shit but lost 7kg in 3 weeks.
Tried eating 2000kcal of healthy food and I was starving 24/7

I am only eating 1000-2000kcal of pure sugar and simple carbohydrates atm, not even joking.

I feel like shit but lost 7kg in 3 weeks.
Tried eating 2000kcal of healthy food and I was starving 24/7
Are you sure you did not just lose muscle mass? Cannot believe how you would burn fat like that.

A lot of coffee and eggs

hitting every micronutrient with 40 30 30 protein carb fat macronutrient profile with all whole foods

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 2205
Keto’s working for me. Lost 13 pounds (6kg) in a week, and counting. No exercise whatsoever. (Granted some of that is probably just water weight.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
Keto’s working for me. Lost 13 pounds (6kg) in a week, and counting. No exercise whatsoever. (Granted some of that is probably just water weight.)
Ketosis takes around 5-7 days to begin if you don’t hard fast into it for 2 days. If you’re 300 lbs I’d still have a hard time believing 13 in a week. Then again to lose 13/wk u gotta be atleast 250

Ketosis takes around 5-7 days to begin if you don’t hard fast into it for 2 days. If you’re 300 lbs I’d still have a hard time believing 13 in a week. Then again to lose 13/wk u gotta be atleast 250
I fasted for two days to kickstart the ketosis. Pretty easy from there.
I was 69kg (150 pounds) at the start.

Also wouldn’t advise keto if you want to keep muscle gains. But I’m skinnyfat so no problem there

Keto if you want to lose fat
Paleo if you want to build muscle

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
hitting every micronutrient with 40 30 30 protein carb fat macronutrient profile with all whole foods
Nigga post that food thread

Vegan + supplementing +30g collagen and +50g zinc

• Love it
Reactions: warpsociety
Snake juice fasting

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Olive oil
Sweet potato
Broccoli
Egg
Chicken breast
Frozen berries
Vanilla Whey
Milk
Popcorn (@gymislife)

• Love it
Reactions: gymislife and Deleted member 7076
I’m vegan. get over 100g of protein a day, hit creatine, drink a lot every day, lots of fruits and vegetables, rice, potatoes, ramen, soups, chili, kombucha, tea, ginger, infused water. Also shakes with coffee, oats, fruit, peanutbutter, powder, ginger, tons of shit makes u feel amazing. I eat honey from a family friends keep cause that shits good as fuck for you and the bees are cared for and thrive. I can breathe better since going vegan and “glow” more shits dope. bubble tea bitches luv it too they’re like omgg

Last edited:
I’m vegan. get over 100g of protein a day, hit creatine, drink a lot every day, lots of fruits and vegetables, rice, potatoes, ramen, soups, chili, kombucha, tea, ginger, infused water. Also shakes with coffee, oats, fruit, peanutbutter, powder, ginger, tons of shit makes u feel amazing. I eat honey from a family friends keep cause that shits good as fuck for you and the bees are cared for and thrive. I can breathe better since going vegan and “glow” more shits dope. bubble tea bitches luv it too they’re like omgg
May try tbh since I did not get any of the proclaimed benefits from meat heavy diets

• Love it
I tried the primal diet, keto and a standard diet. On the primal diet one gains too much fat, also the raw dairy messes with my skin. Digestion wise this one was superb for me.

I want a diet which leads me to lose fat! I am around 17percent body fat and want to get very lean to reduce cheek fat as it bothers me.
Also a diet that gives all the nutrients you need to have a healthy optimal functioning body.
if your serious go carnivore thats basically what im on and im nearly at the 10 kg loss mark in 3 weeks
Wouldve been more but my fat ass couldnt stay away from binging on carbs
also fasting 48hrs at least twice in the week eithere via water fast or dry fast
I am kinda cheating by drinking diet coke instead of water but it gets the job done
Ive lost another 1.6 kg in under 44 hours just today

based and vegan pilled

• Love it

diet as a young boyo is cope imo. I have pretty good genetics tho. I always used to eat shit but got to model lvl physique in a matter of months. not anymore tho. still lean

in short genetics is all

May try tbh since I did not get any of the proclaimed benefits from meat heavy diets
Lmk if you want any advice bro frfr