What diys can I do to ascend

koreancel

koreancel

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
60
Reputation
64
And yes I’m aware of my acne I’m getting that in check
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2021.jpeg
    IMG_2021.jpeg
    787.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1912.jpeg
    IMG_1912.jpeg
    702.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes
i know you said ur on roids but i'd hop off them if i were you

clear skin with nice hair is pretty important for asians and roids cause both acne and hair loss
 
here you go then,

1790708815801
Looking at your face Irealised that there are 3 DIY procedures you could do, first is DIY Chin filler (I'd personally suggest you to get alike a bimax tho, coz its not just your chin, its yourentire mandible which is recessed, this thread might help you with diy fillers :-https://looksmax.org/threads/the-high-effort-diy-filler-bible.2316471/, also your face lacks angularity so try out diy aqualyx :- https://looksmax.org/threads/aqualyx-diy-guide-for-idiots-like-me.2270376/ Lastly your nasal width to lip width ratio is off
1790710082657
so you could try diy lip widening : https://looksmax.org/threads/diy-lip-widening-guide.2272379/
mark as solution and rep ❤️
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD
here you go then,

View attachment 5706714 Looking at your face Irealised that there are 3 DIY procedures you could do, first is DIY Chin filler (I'd personally suggest you to get alike a bimax tho, coz its not just your chin, its yourentire mandible which is recessed, this thread might help you with diy fillers :-https://looksmax.org/threads/the-high-effort-diy-filler-bible.2316471/, also your face lacks angularity so try out diy aqualyx :- https://looksmax.org/threads/aqualyx-diy-guide-for-idiots-like-me.2270376/ Lastly your nasal width to lip width ratio is off View attachment 5706805 so you could try diy lip widening : https://looksmax.org/threads/diy-lip-widening-guide.2272379/
mark as solution and rep ❤️
Mirin thank you, I’m looking into bsso right now cause my deep bite is fucking terrible. Is it too late for orthopedic intervention cause I’m 18?
 
Mirin thank you, I’m looking into bsso right now cause my deep bite is fucking terrible. Is it too late for orthopedic intervention cause I’m 18?
you're just 18 so its not too late, rep this and the message above ❤️ did you mark as solution :feelshah:
 
here you go then,

View attachment 5706714 Looking at your face Irealised that there are 3 DIY procedures you could do, first is DIY Chin filler (I'd personally suggest you to get alike a bimax tho, coz its not just your chin, its yourentire mandible which is recessed, this thread might help you with diy fillers :-https://looksmax.org/threads/the-high-effort-diy-filler-bible.2316471/, also your face lacks angularity so try out diy aqualyx :- https://looksmax.org/threads/aqualyx-diy-guide-for-idiots-like-me.2270376/ Lastly your nasal width to lip width ratio is off View attachment 5706805 so you could try diy lip widening : https://looksmax.org/threads/diy-lip-widening-guide.2272379/
mark as solution and rep ❤️
even tho lip widening is cope W gray :love::love::love:
 
ironically he could kinda benefit from bone shaving :lul:

View attachment 5706868View attachment 5706869
Both incredibly easy to mitigate.
lol nah koreans are born with nice zygos and jaws why deliberately shave bone mass if ur not a woman

yeah you could take accutane and fin at the same time or whatever but too much work and who knows abt side effects too

i've never touched roids and just stay lean with proper skincare and styling yet get plenty of iois and slays

and i feel like that's honestly the best low effort strat for koreans
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ravenfaust
Dear fuck I actually look horrendous
Images 12
you really remind me of one of these in the first pic, i cant be the only one who sees this hes basically got the same midface:love::lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Ravenfaust
yeah you could take accutane and fin at the same time or whatever but too much work and who knows abt side effects too
Come on, don't be silly, accutane's side effects are so minimal they don't even count and dht blockers have so few they practically don't exist, and even those who DO experience the rare side effects from the blockers are fine, most of the time they go away with continuous use, at worst you'd have to lower the dosage, dht is a trash hormome (haircafe patriots wya) and it should be blocked the moment you finish maturing. Also if taking a couple of pills a day is too much work for you then I'm sorry ,but it's over for you brah. :feelsrope:
 
View attachment 5706988you really remind me of one of these in the first pic, i cant be the only one who sees this hes basically got the same midface:love::lul:
You are not wrong lmao

Do you think I should keep my glasses to fraud my mid face in exchange of lower smv? Think I look a lot better with glasses tbh
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2100.jpeg
    IMG_2100.jpeg
    252 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2099.jpeg
    IMG_2099.jpeg
    283.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Ravenfaust
You are not wrong lmao

Do you think I should keep my glasses to fraud my mid face in exchange of lower smv? Think I look a lot better with glasses tbh
yeah go for glasses
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ravenfaust
You are not wrong lmao

Do you think I should keep my glasses to fraud my mid face in exchange of lower smv? Think I look a lot better with glasses tbh
Looks decent in the first, shit in the second, keep them I suppose. Brows are very sparse, lashes non existent, fill them out, castor oil, topical minoxidil and oral minoxidil has done good by me.

22849

22852
 

Similar threads

lgi
Replies
0
Views
47
lgi
lgi
pousszz
Replies
4
Views
45
HGH_
HGH_
dbish
Replies
2
Views
30
brutalcow62
brutalcow62
1
Replies
8
Views
60
overforme3
overforme3
erenpilled
Replies
3
Views
36
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT

Users who are viewing this thread

  • koreancel
  • Hemophylia
  • truesub5--
  • zygosfinalboss
  • Ravenfaust
  • lebanesedude
  • J7X
  • handelsman
  • notevenhere
  • S1LOnik
  • isotretmaxq
  • IndecentEyes
  • IOD
Back
Top