What do europeans think of hispanics?

murdah

murdah

Kraken
What do europeans think of people like ecuadorians, dominicans, chileans, etc. @St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns @Michael Myers @Veganist @Dicklet3incher @shizuku11111

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and noobs
What do europeans think of people like ecuadorians, dominicans, chileans, etc. @St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns @Michael Myers @Veganist @Dicklet3incher @shizuku11111
I'm not a westoid and thus I've never seen a spic in my life.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and murdah
I'm not a westoid and thus I've never seen a spic in my life.
Well thats why im asking how theyre seen in europe… I only see racism against blacks and arabs

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and St.TikTokcel
People think they are hot

Well thats why im asking how theyre seen in europe… I only see racism against blacks and arabs
Worshipped probably

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and murdah
Can’t speak for many but there was a half Ecuadorean in my class, he looked fully white and there were two Dominicans who looked like lightskinned black chicks. The first guy would have been looked as a white guy but the second two chicks were seen as black. That said we don’t have many people from those regions here.

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
Can’t speak for many but there was a half Ecuadorean in my class, he looked fully white and there were two Dominicans who looked like lightskinned black chicks. The first guy would have been looked as a white guy but the second two chicks were seen as black. That said we don’t have many people from those regions here.
Is there a general sentiment about hispanics in europe? Or just a very foreign topic

Is there a general sentiment about hispanics in europe? Or just a very foreign topic
Very foreign topic in the Netherlands. The foreigners here are divided into two groups: western immigrants and non-western immigrants. Western immigrants are Polish people mostly and non-western immigrants are black and brown people, mainly Islamic (brown people).

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and murdah
rien, je m'enfou

• +1
You mean the people in the American continent who speak Spanish? They're fine, I guess.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista
None of those guys have seen our ethnicity outside the UK, Spain & Portugal

descendants of Spaniards who raped the hottest natives they could find (natives are on the same level as Arabs)

so it depends on how white the hispanic is

• +1
@Iasacrko is the only Hispanic in Germany he’s claimed he’s never seen any others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Costcosuperstore, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
@Iasacrko is the only Hispanic in Germany he’s claimed he’s never seen any others
Fair, most spics migrant to jew united states

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
descendants of Spaniards who raped the hottest natives they could find (natives are on the same level as Arabs)

so it depends on how white the hispanic is
Why? hispanice are not an issue at all in europe, how are they rhe same as arabs?

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Gracias amigo, but whats the general sentiment about them there?
I dont know about "general sentiment" of others opinion of hispanics here, Since y know there arent many of them in greece and any time someone talks about them is in context with the usa lol But let me specify for myself
Gracias amigo, but whats the general sentiment about them there? And which countries specifically
Most of them are very traditional at the very least, And catholic, Argentina and chile seems like honorable mentions, Mexico to some extent too but its poopoo country in general with all the cartel shit going on,But yeah regardless funniest thing i have heard some time ago is that in usa they voted for trump at least 40%+ for some reason jfl, I guess the degenerate alternative made them take important priorities :lul:

• +1
Why? hispanice are not an issue at all in europe, how are they rhe same as arabs?
natives have an average iq of 84, (close to Arab iq) very centralized, both barbarian savages

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and murdah
Hispanics still do have higher crime rates than whites but not nearly as close to black crime rates

• +1
Hispanics still do have higher crime rates than whites but not nearly as close to black crime rates
Hispanic is a broad term as well, I think only few latin countries are barbaric, the whiter ones are safer (jfl)

• +1
Reactions: noobs
their culture is very well liked where i live

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and murdah
woulf hispanics do good with the women
no, god no, if you are talking about those dark ones, edgars and bs like that hell no, but if those latinos who look white come here they would have craaaazy halo if they were mtn at least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, GabachoCopium and murdah
no, god no, if you are talking about those dark ones, edgars and bs like that hell no, but if those latinos who look white come here they would have craaaazy halo if they were mtn at least
Wtf is the point then :lul: thered no exotic factor to whitepassing ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Marelago and shizuku11111
  • JFL
Wouldnt there be an exotic factor to an ethnic instead of someone who looks white
nope, any brown looking person here would be looked at as gypsy here in serbia despite them not being one, but its simply a fact you are latino, even if u are white passing you will get a crazy halo simply beacuse of ur background

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, GabachoCopium and murdah
nope, any brown looking person here would be looked at as gypsy here in serbia despite them not being one, but its simply a fact you are latino, even if u are white passing you will get a crazy halo simply beacuse of ur background
How about devin booker, would he do good there

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
All of them are shitskins. Latinas are only to cream on fat white dicks.

• Ugh..
How about devin booker, would he do good there
most def, 6'6 mutt with mexican background, who u can clearly see is not a gypsy, excellent coloring, even if he wasnt a bball player he would still slay easily

• Love it
most def, 6'6 mutt with mexican background, who u can clearly see is not a gypsy, excellent coloring, even if he wasnt a bball player he would still slay easily
he’s mexican? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
  • Woah
black father, mexican mother (his mother is those white latinos i was talking about)
Damn, lightskin halo + hispanic halo, op. Are all slavic countries the same when it comed to dating?

No one cares they are basically the same

• +1
Damn, lightskin halo + hispanic halo, op. Are all slavic countries the same when it comed to dating?
not at all, even tho 80% of the balkan is slavic, we are basically whole another region or whatever that bs is called, ive seen people call balkans latinos of europe and i can kinda see it, cultures are very similiar, beautiful women etc

• Woah
They're alright. Don't want em in Europe but they're not as bad as niggers or pajeets

• JFL
Why? Over here a lot of them are hard workers and aren’t too bad
Europe, just as any other ethnic continent, should remain racially homogenous. It's not an absurd position to take. If we all mix and mingle in with each other, then no cultures are unique.

• +1
Europe, just as any other ethnic continent, should remain racially homogenous. It's not an absurd position to take. If we all mix and mingle in with each other, then no cultures are unique.
Fair enough, tourism is fine though

Hispanic is a broad term as well, I think only few latin countries are barbaric, the whiter ones are safer (jfl)
IMG 4797

• JFL
they make good food