What do i need to do to looksmax

C

Crumb

Iron
i’m currently fat rn but I’m on a strict diet working on losing weight my face doesn’t get much fat as it’s supposed to I’m 6’2 i have broad shoulders but is there anything else i need to do to look better other than losing fat also my face looks significantly better from the side rather than front the right side of my face is fatter for some reason my jaw isn’t as sharp and my nose also is asymmetrical on the right side my right eye is also not as wide as my left eye horizontally maybe because i used to sleep on my right side.

IMG 1153
IMG 1154
IMG 1102
6291C2E4 833B 4DBD 9C56 7C218CE36575

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
i aint reading all that. leanmax + surgery

• +1
Reactions: Crumb and Deleted member 32973
i’m currently fat rn but I’m on a strict diet working on losing weight my face doesn’t get much fat as it’s supposed to I’m 6’2 i have broad shoulders but is there anything else i need to do to look better other than losing fat also my face looks significantly better from the side rather than front the right side of my face is fatter for some reason my jaw isn’t as sharp and my nose also is asymmetrical on the right side my right eye is also not as wide as my left eye horizontally maybe because i used to sleep on my right side.

View attachment 2497497View attachment 2497498View attachment 2497512View attachment 2497516
fix eyebags, groom eyebrows, hop on tret for complexion, lose 5-10 lbs + debloat

• +1
Reactions: Crumb
3709067 6291C2E4 833B 4DBD 9C56 7C218CE36575

me looking at the cheese in my fridge at 3am

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 32973, Oxygen and 1 other person

View attachment 2497497View attachment 2497498View attachment 2497512View attachment 2497516
You're actually pretty damn good looking. Don't let this site turn you into a retard.

• +1
Reactions: nervousbeaner, Deleted member 32973 and Crumb
send a legit side profile and a legit front proifle. none of this frauding angle bs.

ex of frauded side profile:

ex. of real side profile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Crumb
what do you think i need to looksmax and become better looking?
leanmaxx, groom eyebrows, maybe start ice hooding and debloat, then you'll be pretty much softmaxxed

• +1
leanmaxx, groom eyebrows, maybe start ice hooding and debloat, then you'll be pretty much softmaxxed
i’m currently leanmaxxing and ice hooding i think isn’t it just placing ice under your eyebrows to make it more hooded? also how do i debloat

i’m currently leanmaxxing and ice hooding i think isn’t it just placing ice under your eyebrows to make it more hooded? also how do i debloat
yeah u place the ice in between ur brow ridge and ur upper eyelid I think, idk I don't have to do that, and to debloat drink a shit ton of water and consume potassium like crazy and reduce sodium intake

• +1
or just get buccal fat removal if u want to hardmaxx

• +1
this better?
much better. Ideally, you'd want to not stretch your neck to the side like that because it frauds the fat on your jaw but it's fine because i see your bone structure better.

Surgeries for side profile:

You have a slightly recessed downgrown mandible with a slightly recessed chin. both of those aspects make you look much less forward grown. i dont wanna say muh bimax+genio fixes everything but it could help. it looks like you have loose hyoid skin so maybe a neck lift. Make sure to lean down to have the cheekbones pop out more. hard to tell how far out laterally ur zygos project but maybe zygo implants for a good ogee curve which could be visible from the side if lean enough. not sorry for low quality analysis

• +1
Reactions: rares54 and Crumb
much better. Ideally, you'd want to not stretch your neck to the side like that because it frauds the fat on your jaw but it's fine because i see your bone structure better.

Surgeries for side profile:

You have a slightly recessed downgrown mandible with a slightly recessed chin. both of those aspects make you look much less forward grown. i dont wanna say muh bimax+genio fixes everything but it could help. it looks like you have loose hyoid skin so maybe a neck lift. Make sure to lean down to have the cheekbones pop out more. hard to tell how far out laterally ur zygos project but maybe zygo implants for a good ogee curve which could be visible from the side if lean enough. not sorry for low quality analysis
i’m not like stretching it i have forward neck posture because because im fat also thank you for the analysis

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oxygen
i’m not like stretching it i have forward neck posture because because im fat also thank you for the analysis
if u want no surgeries type shenanigans, then possible suggestions, is doing face yoga for symmetry and maybe chewing on the weaker side with a good source of falim/mastic, go to 14% bf, height is good and facial hair hmm grow a goatie like on the chin not just below, rub some castor on that shit and derma stamp dont use minoxidil it wont be long term solution. and dye your eyebrows a bit darker and slap rosemary and castor oil on ur eyebrows and eyelashes, get a fade preferably theeeee uhh low taper idk, it would suit your curls, also use rimless silver glasses next time, then my king you will be mogging 90% of the faggots here trying to bring you down, keep mogging

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen and Crumb
also reduce sugar, and eat more bananas in the morning, slap some vollufine under ur eyes to get them soggy sponges away, do some eye training to get rid of the lazy eye
if u want no surgeries type shenanigans, then possible suggestions, is doing face yoga for symmetry and maybe chewing on the weaker side with a good source of falim/mastic, go to 14% bf, height is good and facial hair hmm grow a goatie like on the chin not just below, rub some castor on that shit and derma stamp dont use minoxidil it wont be long term solution. and dye your eyebrows a bit darker and slap rosemary and castor oil on ur eyebrows and eyelashes, get a fade preferably theeeee uhh low taper idk, it would suit your curls, also use rimless silver glasses next time, then my king you will be mogging 90% of the faggots here trying to bring you down, keep mogging

• +1
ordereing mastic/falim gum tmrw and i already started derma rolling my eyebrows 3 times a week with rosemary oil and castor oil i apply oils daily on my eyebrows and lashes i have a goatie it’s just a lil under my chin and the glasses i have aren’t vision just blue blight blocking glasses but i think i might need glasses for vision and i’ll see if the glasses you recommended fit me thank you 🙏🏽

also reduce sugar, and eat more bananas in the morning, slap some vollufine under ur eyes to get them soggy sponges away, do some eye training to get rid of the lazy eye
currently on a strict diet i’m not consuming sugar at all i eat bananas and carrots everyday and buying vollufine soon will it give me better under eye support tho? and which eye training exercises do you recommend?

do you play sport? easy leanmax
i used to play basketball a lot but i stopped now its more of the gym and stair master for cardio i was at a lower body fat percentage to what im at right now cause i got fat again but im in the process of losing the weight completely this time. This is what i looked like at a lower bf percentage

Attachments

• filtered-C9469447-26E2-4719-84FE-E52E33D9CABD.mov
    4.1 MB
people have been saying this shit here for years. 99.99999% of people should just read BOTB, take reasonable action, and leave. If they have specific interests in surgery or something then it's justified to dig further. this guy is a normie and will maybe reach HTN w/out surgery but his pictures are so autistic that i have no clue

people have been saying this shit here for years. 99.99999% of people should just read BOTB, take reasonable action, and leave. If they have specific interests in surgery or something then it's justified to dig further. this guy is a normie and will maybe reach HTN w/out surgery but his pictures are so autistic that i have no clue
only surgery i might consider is rhinoplasty for better eye area tbh also wtf is HTN

• So Sad
yeah u place the ice in between ur brow ridge and ur upper eyelid I think, idk I don't have to do that, and to debloat drink a shit ton of water and consume potassium like crazy and reduce sodium intake
potassium pills or cream of tartar?

you express yourself online like this and joined less than a month ago. go back to tiktok you prepubertal burrito sand nigger fag

bro said rhino for a better eye area:feelswhy:

kill yourself
I reply with dumb replies to dumb comments that’s why i express myself like a retard so i can get the retard to understand that i’m not 5’6 even tho you’re shitting on me right now you helped me a lot and took time out of your day to help tell me what i gotta do to look better so thanks

From the replies, it seems like you have already ascended as much as u can, u can still improve a little but it wouldnt make any difference, surgery is the way to go now

• +1
From the replies, it seems like you have already ascended as much as u can, u can still improve a little but it wouldnt make any difference, surgery is the way to go now
we’ll see after the weight loss and eye pulling and sleeping on my other side to make my face more symmetrical in like 9 months ima post and show how much i ascended I’m currently lean maxing so i don’t know my full potential until i do

currently on a strict diet i’m not consuming sugar at all i eat bananas and carrots everyday and buying vollufine soon will it give me better under eye support tho? and which eye training exercises do you recommend?
move ur eyes around, up down left right zig zag, counter clockwise around and anti, and then use a marker to fix the lazy eye by using both of ur eyes to concencrate on it in the middle several times a week 5 minute session

lots of girls would take off panties for him, ascension for him means more competition for the rest of us

• +1
move ur eyes around, up down left right zig zag, counter clockwise around and anti, and then use a marker to fix the lazy eye by using both of ur eyes to concencrate on it in the middle several times a week 5 minute session
thank you will do

Miring ascension, tho you‘re LTN-MTN facially, but niche maxed

• +1