What do i need to do to looksmax

C

Crumb

Iron
i’m currently fat rn but I’m on a strict diet working on losing weight my face doesn’t get much fat as it’s supposed to I’m 6’2 i have broad shoulders but is there anything else i need to do to look better other than losing fat also my face looks significantly better from the side rather than front the right side of my face is fatter for some reason my jaw isn’t as sharp and my nose also is asymmetrical on the right side my right eye is also not as wide as my left eye horizontally maybe because i used to sleep on my right side.

IMG 1153
IMG 1154
IMG 1102
6291C2E4 833B 4DBD 9C56 7C218CE36575

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Miring ascension, tho you‘re LTN-MTN facially, but niche maxed
i’m pretty sure when i lose the weight i’ll reach HTN or higher cause I’m literally fat not chubby so idk what ill look like at lower bf percentage ik i got potential

i’m pretty sure when i lose the weight i’ll reach HTN or higher cause I’m literally fat not chubby so idk what ill look like at lower bf percentage ik i got potential
You will never be HTN, dont even think that softmaxing will get you any further than where you are rn. Surgerymaxing will be complicated for you too bc you need OBO and hard to get surgerys

• +1
Reactions: Crumb and Oxygen
I reply with dumb replies to dumb comments that’s why i express myself like a retard so i can get the retard to understand that i’m not 5’6 even tho you’re shitting on me right now you helped me a lot and took time out of your day to help tell me what i gotta do to look better so thanks
appreciate it my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Crumb