What do I text to this girl?

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
I suspect this Stacylite has a crush on me. People who saw us told me that it looks obvious. Reasons; texted me first, started with a Heyyyyy, try to turn convo sexual... etc. But I didn't reply to her last text since it was just fucking around and didn't lead anywhere.

What do I text to a girl to show that I'm interested without looking a needy cuck?

Ask her out, Set up a date. Escalate. Dont just go back and forth just for the lolz. make shit happen, She is not gonna ask you out....

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, ChoSeungHui and SikKunt
tell her u want to sniff her bum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 176, dogtown and 5 others
flirt with her by sending @blackoutwhitein posts

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 176, dogtown, left2die and 4 others
Asking her out just like @Sizzurp said. Best move to make, just hope she's not toying around with your feelings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, dogtown, AspiringChad and 2 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Ferrari worthy and SikKunt
Just hold frame bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Balkancel and Deleted member 1476
"Do you want to create the ultimate Aryan offspring?!?" Works everytime

How hot is she

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
jewish media portrays aryans in such a negative light ngl

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I suspect this Stacylite has a crush on me. People who saw us told me that it looks obvious. Reasons; texted me first, started with a Heyyyyy, try to turn convo sexual... etc. But I didn't reply to her last text since it was just fucking around and didn't lead anywhere.

What do I text to a girl to show that I'm interested without looking a needy cuck?
You dont reply instantly and waste hours on her. Make her crave you then set up some time to hang and go up from there

You dont reply instantly and waste hours on her. Make her crave you then set up some time to hang and go up from there
1202.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: left2die and Deleted member 1476
Ask her out, Set up a date. Escalate. Dont just go back and forth just for the lolz. make shit happen, She is not gonna ask you out....
Asking her out just like @Sizzurp said. Best move to make, just hope she's not toying around with your feelings.

Any imaginative examples on how to do that in a non-boring way?

Jokes on you, she's a blonde I'm a hapa.

How hot is she

Stacylite, she has a very beautiful sqare jaw.

When in doubt send a dick pic. If she likes you she'll be receptive, if not you dodged a bullet

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Any imaginative examples on how to do that in a non-boring way?

Dont over complicate things... Set up a simple fuckign date, if she is interested she wil if she is not interested she wont, There is no fucking clever line that will make her say yes.

''Wanna hang out on this day bla bla here this time.'' She is just a fucking girl dont suck her dick.

• +1
Reactions: left2die and Lil_KINJA
Dont text too much if you are not interesting, then atleast she will think that you are "mysterious":bluepill::soy:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Dont over complicate things... Set up a simple fuckign date, if she is interested she wil if she is not interested she wont, There is no fucking clever line that will make her say yes.

''Wanna hang out on this day bla bla here this time.'' She is just a fucking girl dont suck her dick.
Agreeing with this. Dont orbit around a woman. Make her orbit you

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
screenshots or larp

This is the right way to go^
If she says "No Im busy" or whatever and does not offer to go out some other time. You are done, dont ask her out anymore. If she says "Yes". You are in. Just dont make a mistake of not making any moves on her at all. I went out on dates with a 9/10 but I was too pussy to make moves even though she showed interrest and ended up getting friendzoned.

Agreeing with this. Dont orbit around a woman. Make her orbit you

I already did this and kinda regret it already. She texted me first a couple of times just because I said to her after class "tell me how it went, k" - she really did text me that day explaining how it went, and I didn't even reply. Bare in mind this is a good looking white girl probably being swarmed by non-ethnik orbiters who is nonetheless (I hope) making a move on me, the question is how long till she fucks me off for good.

I already did this and kinda regret it already. She texted me first a couple of times just because I said to her after class "tell me how it went, k" - she really did text me that day explaining how it went, and I didn't even reply. Bare in mind this is a good looking white girl probably being swarmed by non-ethnik orbiters who is nonetheless (I hope) making a move on me, the question is how long till she fucks me off for good.
You gotta reply though, show slight interest. Im just saying dont start talking about your nephews dog to keep a convo going