chiggerbite87
Chigga
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2026
- Posts
- 76
- Reputation
- 53
Need help gaining weight. I’m eating a lot I just am not gaining any weight. Lmk high calorie meals with good macros
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
just typing to typehop on roids![]()
I could not gain weight what so ever no matter the amount of shit I ate. Test has given me 10 pounds in two weeks. Not sure how that’s “typing to type”just typing to type
I’ve been spamming chicken and ground beef recently but i feel like chicken is the main problemYou should focus on meats like chicken, steak, and pork, or lean meats like fish. If you’re still not gaining weight, hop on roids![]()
Okay yeah bet I’ve heard this and milk from a lot of peoplepeanut butter is good also almost all type of nuts has big calories and protein
Do u trainI’ve been spamming chicken and ground beef recently but i feel like chicken is the main problem
Great protein source after a lift don’t get me wrong, but I’ll even eat it with pasta and I still don’t gain weight
Yeah it might be time to hop on ngl![]()
Yeah how old are you and how much do you weigh?I’ve been spamming chicken and ground beef recently but i feel like chicken is the main problem
Great protein source after a lift don’t get me wrong, but I’ll even eat it with pasta and I still don’t gain weight
Yeah it might be time to hop on ngl![]()
Yesdairy
Yeah I workout 5x a week and am usually finding a cardio source (pickup basketball, runs, hikes)Do u train
i personally eat peanut butter with bread and drink milk alongside. I gained +23 kg (almost no fat) in 9 monthsOkay yeah bet I’ve heard this and milk from a lot of people
Should I eat it out of the tub or use it in my meals?
Oh yeah trust me I knowI could not gain weight what so ever no matter the amount of shit I ate. Test has given me 10 pounds in two weeks. Not sure how that’s “typing to type”
FairEverything
17 5’10 165 morning weightYeah how old are you and how much do you weigh?
Yeah it isn’t really expensive but it depends on your dose and how long you’re gonna pin forOh yeah trust me I know
alot of my friends are on test so it’s def not an influence part that’s stopping me from hopping on
It’s the financial part of it that stops me
Yea I understand thatand remember, nobody can tell you a fixed amount of calories/carbs/protein you need to eat, my progress started skyrocketing when I stopped listening to fixed numbers and I just ate till I gained weight (sometimes it was super uncomfortable but you just gotta want it that bad)
I'm planning on hopping on CJC 1295 and ipamorelin since it doesn't supress test and also will help me get taller cuz im in puberty, if he hops on I'd recommend the same, however I'm not so sure about the effectivenessYeah it isn’t really expensive but it depends on your dose and how long you’re gonna pin for
Okay yeah I’ve been iffy about creatine because of the whole bloat issue and water weight stuff but it’s def beneficialI went from 40kg-70kg in a year at 12%bf by optimizing testosterone, eating a shit ton of complex carbs, also popcorn works (make sure no seed oils obv) rice cakes, definetly creatine, pasta, rice, then obviously lean meats and poultry, and since it's a bulk (I've consulted professional nutritionists on this) you should be eating nuts, tuna, and don't worry too much about eating processed meats, since it's a bulk
Yeah my friends mom makes sourdough bread so I’m set on that, I’ve heard bad things about eating a lot of bread and starches and stuff thoi personally eat peanut butter with bread and drink milk alongside. I gained +23 kg (almost no fat) in 9 months
I’ll probably cruise on 200mg idk how long I would pin for but I would atleast want to pin for the rest of the school yearYeah it isn’t really expensive but it depends on your dose and how long you’re gonna pin for
what did you hear?Yeah my friends mom makes sourdough bread so I’m set on that, I’ve heard bad things about eating a lot of bread and starches and stuff tho
I’ve just seen stuff on social media portraying starches as bad but don’t get me wrong I’ll spam breadwhat did you hear?
How long did u train forYeah I workout 5x a week and am usually finding a cardio source (pickup basketball, runs, hikes)
it did nothing bad to me tbh just quit if you get any bad effectsI’ve just seen stuff on social media portraying starches as bad but don’t get me wrong I’ll spam bread
Fortunately creatine doesn't bloat the face, it only stores water in the muscles and makes them appear bigger, not necessarily bloated and as long as you do cardio (atleast 20min on treadmill at 5.5km/h, I also do a 5 incline) then youll definetly have no problemOkay yeah I’ve been iffy about creatine because of the whole bloat issue and water weight stuff but it’s def beneficial
What slow digesting carbs do you eat? Usually before a lift. I’ll eat rice cakes like 30 minutes before I go workout but I just wanna know what would be a good meal before that
My workouts usually span for an hour-2 hours, it really depends on what I’m hitting.How long did u train for
No I mean how many months or weeksMy workouts usually span for an hour-2 hours, it really depends on what I’m hitting.
All the cardio stuff I’ll usually do for an hour and a half.
OhhhNo I mean how many months or weeks
If your happy with your training split then it's perfectly fine but if I could recommend in my opinion the best 5 day split for hypertrophy it would be push pull legs rest upper lower restMy workouts usually span for an hour-2 hours, it really depends on what I’m hitting.
All the cardio stuff I’ll usually do for an hour and a half.
This is actually the split I’m on currently onIf your happy with your training split then it's perfectly fine but if I could recommend in my opinion the best 5 day split for hypertrophy it would be push pull legs rest upper lower rest