What do yall eat on a bulk

chiggerbite87

chiggerbite87

Chigga
Joined
Apr 7, 2026
Posts
76
Reputation
53
Need help gaining weight. I’m eating a lot I just am not gaining any weight. Lmk high calorie meals with good macros
 
  • +1
Reactions: levisko and Orvik
You should focus on meats like chicken, steak, and pork, or lean meats like fish. If you’re still not gaining weight, hop on roids :ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: chiggerbite87
peanut butter is good also almost all type of nuts has big calories and protein
 
just typing to type
I could not gain weight what so ever no matter the amount of shit I ate. Test has given me 10 pounds in two weeks. Not sure how that’s “typing to type”
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26
You should focus on meats like chicken, steak, and pork, or lean meats like fish. If you’re still not gaining weight, hop on roids :ogre:
I’ve been spamming chicken and ground beef recently but i feel like chicken is the main problem

Great protein source after a lift don’t get me wrong, but I’ll even eat it with pasta and I still don’t gain weight

Yeah it might be time to hop on ngl :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orvik
dairy
 
  • +1
Reactions: chiggerbite87
peanut butter is good also almost all type of nuts has big calories and protein
Okay yeah bet I’ve heard this and milk from a lot of people

Should I eat it out of the tub or use it in my meals?
 
  • +1
Reactions: levisko
I’ve been spamming chicken and ground beef recently but i feel like chicken is the main problem

Great protein source after a lift don’t get me wrong, but I’ll even eat it with pasta and I still don’t gain weight

Yeah it might be time to hop on ngl :forcedsmile:
Do u train
 
  • +1
Reactions: chiggerbite87
I’ve been spamming chicken and ground beef recently but i feel like chicken is the main problem

Great protein source after a lift don’t get me wrong, but I’ll even eat it with pasta and I still don’t gain weight

Yeah it might be time to hop on ngl :forcedsmile:
Yeah how old are you and how much do you weigh?
 
  • +1
Reactions: chiggerbite87
I went from 40kg-70kg in a year at 12%bf by optimizing testosterone, eating a shit ton of complex carbs, also popcorn works (make sure no seed oils obv) rice cakes, definetly creatine, pasta, rice, then obviously lean meats and poultry, and since it's a bulk (I've consulted professional nutritionists on this) you should be eating nuts, tuna, and don't worry too much about eating processed meats, since it's a bulk
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orvik
Everything
 
  • +1
Reactions: chiggerbite87 and Jawrwin
Okay yeah bet I’ve heard this and milk from a lot of people

Should I eat it out of the tub or use it in my meals?
i personally eat peanut butter with bread and drink milk alongside. I gained +23 kg (almost no fat) in 9 months
 
I could not gain weight what so ever no matter the amount of shit I ate. Test has given me 10 pounds in two weeks. Not sure how that’s “typing to type”
Oh yeah trust me I know

alot of my friends are on test so it’s def not an influence part that’s stopping me from hopping on

It’s the financial part of it that stops me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orvik
Everything
Fair

I wouldn’t say that I have such good genetics to the point where I can eat whatever, but I haven’t seen any of the junk food I eat actually effect me negatively yet (besides the whole process of it going through ur body)
 
and remember, nobody can tell you a fixed amount of calories/carbs/protein you need to eat, my progress started skyrocketing when I stopped listening to fixed numbers and I just ate till I gained weight (sometimes it was super uncomfortable but you just gotta want it that bad) so just keep eating more and more until shi starts happening and drink a shit ton of water
 
Oh yeah trust me I know

alot of my friends are on test so it’s def not an influence part that’s stopping me from hopping on

It’s the financial part of it that stops me
Yeah it isn’t really expensive but it depends on your dose and how long you’re gonna pin for
 
and remember, nobody can tell you a fixed amount of calories/carbs/protein you need to eat, my progress started skyrocketing when I stopped listening to fixed numbers and I just ate till I gained weight (sometimes it was super uncomfortable but you just gotta want it that bad)
Yea I understand that

My goal is for 4k cal/day with 1.2x bw for protein and 1.5x carbs
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin
Yeah it isn’t really expensive but it depends on your dose and how long you’re gonna pin for
I'm planning on hopping on CJC 1295 and ipamorelin since it doesn't supress test and also will help me get taller cuz im in puberty, if he hops on I'd recommend the same, however I'm not so sure about the effectiveness
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orvik and chiggerbite87
I went from 40kg-70kg in a year at 12%bf by optimizing testosterone, eating a shit ton of complex carbs, also popcorn works (make sure no seed oils obv) rice cakes, definetly creatine, pasta, rice, then obviously lean meats and poultry, and since it's a bulk (I've consulted professional nutritionists on this) you should be eating nuts, tuna, and don't worry too much about eating processed meats, since it's a bulk
Okay yeah I’ve been iffy about creatine because of the whole bloat issue and water weight stuff but it’s def beneficial

What slow digesting carbs do you eat? Usually before a lift. I’ll eat rice cakes like 30 minutes before I go workout but I just wanna know what would be a good meal before that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin
i personally eat peanut butter with bread and drink milk alongside. I gained +23 kg (almost no fat) in 9 months
Yeah my friends mom makes sourdough bread so I’m set on that, I’ve heard bad things about eating a lot of bread and starches and stuff tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: levisko
Yeah it isn’t really expensive but it depends on your dose and how long you’re gonna pin for
I’ll probably cruise on 200mg idk how long I would pin for but I would atleast want to pin for the rest of the school year
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orvik
I’ve just seen stuff on social media portraying starches as bad but don’t get me wrong I’ll spam bread
it did nothing bad to me tbh just quit if you get any bad effects
 
  • +1
Reactions: chiggerbite87
Okay yeah I’ve been iffy about creatine because of the whole bloat issue and water weight stuff but it’s def beneficial

What slow digesting carbs do you eat? Usually before a lift. I’ll eat rice cakes like 30 minutes before I go workout but I just wanna know what would be a good meal before that
Fortunately creatine doesn't bloat the face, it only stores water in the muscles and makes them appear bigger, not necessarily bloated and as long as you do cardio (atleast 20min on treadmill at 5.5km/h, I also do a 5 incline) then youll definetly have no problem

rice cakes with bananas and honey are my go to pre workout snack, so definetly hang onto the rice cakes. if I workout in the afternoon I usually spend the whole morning eating oats, wholewheat bread, nuts, avocado, Greek yoghurt etc and then my pre workout meal is like I said the rice cakes with banana and honey
 
  • +1
Reactions: chiggerbite87
How long did u train for
My workouts usually span for an hour-2 hours, it really depends on what I’m hitting.

All the cardio stuff I’ll usually do for an hour and a half.
 
  • +1
Reactions: chud10282892
My workouts usually span for an hour-2 hours, it really depends on what I’m hitting.

All the cardio stuff I’ll usually do for an hour and a half.
No I mean how many months or weeks
 
My workouts usually span for an hour-2 hours, it really depends on what I’m hitting.

All the cardio stuff I’ll usually do for an hour and a half.
If your happy with your training split then it's perfectly fine but if I could recommend in my opinion the best 5 day split for hypertrophy it would be push pull legs rest upper lower rest
 
If your happy with your training split then it's perfectly fine but if I could recommend in my opinion the best 5 day split for hypertrophy it would be push pull legs rest upper lower rest
This is actually the split I’m on currently on

I always hit lower but if I’m still sore from my lower day I won’t hit legs on my ppl split
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin
All I eat is ground beef, rice, sweet potato, eggs, milk, cheese, bread, and banana.
 
  • +1
Reactions: chiggerbite87

Similar threads

chud10282892
Replies
1
Views
37
Lowdimotrucel
Lowdimotrucel
unfixable
Replies
48
Views
165
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
Crimx991
Replies
6
Views
66
gandylite.
gandylite.
cookieslayer
Replies
3
Views
44
Thief
Thief
brazilianltn
Replies
3
Views
26
gandylite.
gandylite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top