What do you do for self defense?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
What do ya'll americans do for self defense? I cant carry a strap since im on a visa and dont want to go to jail for 10 years for possession. Every time i stop at a red light people be pocket watching trying to find a come up.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I train boxing/mma; i should do ok as long as it's just one guy

• +1
Reactions: traveler
mirin boxing
yeh boxing mogs mma, but like bruce lee said, "you got to train every part of your body." Can't limit yourself to just your hands, got learn how to kick, finger jab, elbow, etc etc.

I heard that if you're ever attacked by a man just take off your pants then bend over and spread your buttcheeks, the attacker will be so freaked out he will run in terror

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
What do ya'll americans do for self defense? I cant carry a strap since im on a visa and dont want to go to jail for 10 years for possession. Every time i stop at a red light people be pocket watching trying to find a come up.
Just buy a vintage gun, anything made before 1899, they don't count as weapons...

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
yeh boxing mogs mma, but like bruce lee said, "you got to train every part of your body." Can't limit yourself to just your hands, got learn how to kick, finger jab, elbow, etc etc.
I always thought mma mogs everything cus its closest to real streetfight. Boxers get obliterated by punches

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I heard that if you're ever attacked by a man just take off your pants then bend over and spread your buttcheeks, the attacker will be so freaked out he will run in terror
Run his pp up ur anus

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I always thought mma mogs everything cus its closest to real streetfight. Boxers get obliterated by punches
Boxing keeps u on ur feet so you can flee if necessary, throwing kicks is risky in street. Could slip or get foot caught, never want to go to the ground. Weapons mog any martial art, even something as basic as a rock

You can carry a gun if you take an 8 hour course, submit your fingerprints, and pay a fee. I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter that you're on a visa.

I carry an S&W 686 Plus chambered in 357 magnum. It's a 7 shot revolver with a 3" barrel that goes down the front of my pants (appendix carry). In my backpack I carry a Glock 19 with a few extra magazines.

@Alexanderr I know you love it. One day I want to be a bus driver too. Feels powerful knowing that with a quick movement of my forearm I could end dozens of lives in an instant. Have you ever ridden on a bus sir?

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
They take 20minutes to reload
A black powder revolver has six shots, I think that's more than enough for self-defense. In some(like the Remington 1858) you can quickly change the cylinder and keep several of them loaded.
tumblr_o0ac6yyOZr1qllrz1o1_500.gif

where do you live? sounds like you live in some shithole that's not very representative of america

you need to move asap. nothing is worth getting attacked

literally 90% of the US is very prosperous with no crime

You can carry a gun if you take an 8 hour course, submit your fingerprints, and pay a fee. I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter that you're on a visa.
only US citizens can legally carry
where do you live? sounds like you live in some shithole that's not very representative of america

you need to move asap. nothing is worth getting attacked

literally 90% of the US is very prosperous with no crime
meanwhile all the mass shootings/school shootings happen in major cities

only US citizens can legally carry
No, that's not true at all. I work with two greencard holders who both have permits and carry every day. My wife's about to get hers as well.