What do you eat everyday? And how many times?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Since I'm bulking I'm eating 5-6 times a day at the moment.

Breakfast : water / fruit juice, eggs, nuts, an apple.

Lunch : pasta, salad, wraps or rice with chicken / beef

Dinner : basically the same as lunch

Snacks : nuts, dried fruits, protein bars, chocolate etc

Supplements : creatine, whey protein

You don't need to eat 100 times a day and 10 times more calories to bulk unless you want to gain fat, not muscle

chocolate etc
:feelswhat:

BTW:

I drink like 10 nutritious cum cocktails in the morning and in the evening

You don't need to eat 100 times a day and 10 times more calories to bulk unless you want to gain fat, not muscle
I don't. But I become hungry easily:feelshah: that's why I take snacks

I’ve ate nothing but pretzels and pizza for the past week tbh

No breakfast

Small/ medium size meal in school

Few fruits

Couple breads

Meal at home

Do Ritalin instead of Weed
Yes bro

• JFL
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
No breakfast

Sometimes lunch

Dinner

My diet is all over the place, I don't really plan on what I eat or anything I just eat random things. Though between the times I tend to eat chocolate.

My diet is all over the place, I don't really plan on what I eat or anything I just eat random things. Though between the times I tend to eat chocolate
I don't really plan either but there're not so many choices nearby, and I do cling to routines (autistic as fuck)

I don't really plan either but there're not so many choices nearby, and I do cling to routines (autistic as fuck)

acc I have routines when I eat fucking chocolate. It has to be at a specific time in a specific room when I feel a certain type of way. If the time isn't right I just skip eating it at all lmao. It's only fucking chocolate aswell, idk what the fuck is wrong with me tbh

acc I have routines when I eat fucking chocolate. It has to be at a specific time in a specific room when I feel a certain type of way. If the time isn't right I just skip eating it at all lmao. It's only fucking chocolate aswell, idk what the fuck is wrong with me tbh
Make your own chocolate with artificial sweeteners with 0 calories and you can eat as much as you want. This is what I do. I don't like chocolate tho

nah xd, i dont eat junk food, Im currently actually clean bulking so high protein diet, But every now and then i eat some cheat meals
KFC is the most irresistible junk food to me. Thank God there're not so many near my home so I don't have cheat so often.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Three pounds of meat, few bites of liver, 10g gycine in water.

Same shit every day. One or two meals.