What do you friendless socialcircleless guys actually do with your life?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Serious question.

Just rot and fap like me or what?

You can't do 95% of activities because you normally do them with friends e.g. Clubbing, traveling, hobbies etc

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, bloomercel and Pikabro
I recently broke a 4 year NEET streak but I can do my education mostly online so I still rot at home and do maybe 4-5 hours of study a day

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, dopaminebeyondfried, bloomercel and 1 other person
I recently broke a 4 year NEET streak but I can do my education mostly online so I still rot at home and do maybe 4-5 hours of study a day
And the other 20 hours you do what?

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and Pikabro
Sleep all day ngl. I should’ve just kept going to that gym I went to at 14. Met so many people my age there. Now at 20 people are busy with life and I am so lost as a person with no social skills or anything

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, rand anon and bloomercel
Riding on my bike around the city, music, yt, posting/reading forums, going on long walks to supermarkets wherever currently my favorite discounts are, oversleeping, drugs

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, PubertyMaxxer, rand anon and 1 other person
I read so much I don't have enough time, I always end up going to bed at like 2 am.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Pikabro
Sleep all day ngl. I should’ve just kept going to that gym I went to at 14. Met so many people my age there. Now at 20 people are busy with life and I am so lost as a person with no social skills or anything
You're probably the most depressing user on this site start doing something with your life sick of seeing you circlejerk in your own self pity

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Gym

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
rot fap post here/similar sites gym cook

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Pikabro
Serious question.

You can't do 95% of activities because you normally do them with friends e.g. Clubbing, traveling, hobbies etc
Get 18,082 posts on a looksmaxxing forum

• +1
Serious question.

Sleep, lift weights at home, masturbate to some weird shit, eat my food, play vidya, scroll 5chinz and this shit then rinse and repeat

• +1