What do you guys consider to be a “Chad”?

skip

skip

“chadcel”
I get the premise of being a “perfect” man with godlike genetics and good dick and every woman dreams about being with him (despite the fact that said women are still NOT monogamous beings, which means even Chads will be cucked some day), but how exactly would YOU define a Chad?

I’d define him as a white man, 6’ and above, with crazy muscle and facial genetics. Not only is he genetically gifted, he’s talented at nearly if not everything he does, and is the peak of human evolution. I’d love to hear what you guys have to say about this.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and You
Me if I had a chin, strong brow and cheekbones and less jewish nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
PSL 7+ face
6’+ height
Good frame and body
Low inhib + nt
7”+ dick

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
so you’ve already got your other bases covered? bro jus go get plastic surgery

so you’ve already got your other bases covered? bro jus go get plastic surgery
I'd say yes, but probably not. Wishful thinking, lol

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm and RichardSpencel
me if I had a different face

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I'm what you guys would call a "cel"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Keep coping.
Srs.
It's probably best to have some confidence in yourself then LDAR like a cuck. Good on you.
Did I start a chico worship contest again lmao.
Seriously though his under eye doesn't affect him one bit? He has dark circles but it doesn't even matter for him. Suifuel for skin maxxers.

Keep coping.
Srs.
It's probably best to have some confidence in yourself then LDAR like a cuck. Good on you.

Did I start a chico worship contest again lmao.
Seriously though his under eye doesn't affect him one bit? He has dark circles but it doesn't even matter for him. Suifuel for skin maxxers.
I'd for sure be top 10%. If Chad is top 5% or top 1% for you, then no, I wouldn't be chad.

I'd for sure be top 10%. If Chad is top 5% or top 1% for you, then no, I wouldn't be chad.
if you’d be top 10%, get off your ass and do it. a borderline chad on these forums is disgraceful to chads as a whole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
if you’d be top 10%, get off your ass and do it. a borderline chad on these forums is disgraceful to chads as a whole
I ain't got the money to go for a genioplasty, cheek implants and a nose job rn.

I ain't got the money to go for a genioplasty, cheek implants and a nose job rn.
then go and get the fucking bag brah. you’re wasting your time and by extension your life sitting on these forums

• +1
Reactions: Varangiancel
I get the premise of being a “perfect” man with godlike genetics and good dick and every woman dreams about being with him (despite the fact that said women are still NOT monogamous beings, which means even Chads will be cucked some day), but how exactly would YOU define a Chad?

I’d define him as a white man, 6’ and above, with crazy muscle and facial genetics. Not only is he genetically gifted, he’s talented at nearly if not everything he does, and is the peak of human evolution. I’d love to hear what you guys have to say about this.
a Chad does not need to be 1.9m and muscular.
he just needs a good jaw, low bf, above average eye area, average height.
or, vice versa, good eye area and above average lower third.

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm and Deleted member 656
a young chris carmack and dolph lundgren

Peak of humanity : Chico with a bit more muscle, 9 inch dick, could beat anyone in a fight, with a 200 IQ