What do you guys think of this unconventional cutie 😍🥰

Fynasids dk

Fynasids dk

End road

For some reason (probably the loNg tongue) I find her so hot he isn't any stacy by objective or by this forums standards
But for some reason I find her cute because of her long and strong tongue, imagine you French kiss her without knowing and she pushes her tongue down your throat and slurps everything and massages gently and you can't help but feel the pleasure she is giving you and lost at the moment and after she finishes she gives you a awkward goofy ass smile

Does anyone feels the same?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker and SubhumanCurrycel
Facially she's petite and although she's not the most robust she has decent facial definition as well as harmony/decent ratios. A becky at best but you're not special for finding her good looking until you sperged out about her tongue

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
Ugly demon

For some reason (probably the loNg tongue) I find her so hot he isn't any stacy by objective or by this forums standards
But for some reason I find her cute because of her long and strong tongue, imagine you French kiss her without knowing and she pushes her tongue down your throat and slurps everything and massages gently and you can't help but feel the pleasure she is giving you and lost at the moment and after she finishes she gives you a awkward goofy ass smile

You just have a fetish

goodlooking but bad skin. she needs to get a new skincare routine

I unironically got the same tongue :lul:

Is that