What do you live for?

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
Personally, I live for my family, comfort, beauty(natural and art), games and anime as well as my hope for the future. It's the little things that keep moving me forward. Although little forward progress I make. I mostly just live vicariously through characters and try to make my own life more like theirs.

Figuring it out...

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Family BARELY. Friends, I guess.

Well, I have nothing to live for tbh. Why dont I end it - family probably, but it barely suffices.

Well, I have nothing to live for tbh. Why dont I end it - family probably, but it barely suffices.
As long as there's something, that's what matters.

The things you said and also for the desires to get more gf’s and intimacy, to statusmaxx as DJ/producer, to start a company with my father (that we were planning and organizing since a few years) and moneymaxx with it, to travel around the globe, to build my own family, to build my own house, to be a dad etc etc

I wanna do so much stuff before I die, idc if i am sub Chad

drugs and copeshit like anime

Finally beating "Karen", her friends, family, people who know her and are on her side, and also everyone who has ever upset me in any way. Finally getting the life I want and rightfully deserve after all these years of sheer torture, for things that weren't my fault.

Family, friends, food, music, joy, traveling, sports and working out, girls, alcohol, series/youtube, someday getting a family, looking forward towards all the things i've yet to experience. I live for every brief moment of joy or sensation. Life is valuable in general, and even if its gonna be a lot of pain to go trough time from time and even if its meaningless in the end its worth living. Even if at im my deathbed, thinking life was shait then its okay necause then im done with it and i can find peace in a new way.

Nothing, I have ENS and I beg for death each day because of it. I'm not dead simply because there isn't an assisted suicide service in my country yet. Luckily New Mexico is going to legalize it for mental issues in 2019, so hopefully I'll be gone by then.

I’ve got nothing to live for, life is shit. My dad should’ve pulled out tbh.