What do you spend your Time On?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
What do you spend your 24 hours on?

Whats your daily routine and weekly routine?

Is there anything other than Looksmaxximg and Moneymaxxing & Study ?

Is that really everything there is?

What Hobbys or passions do you have?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, SkinjobCatastrophe and MansNotHot
School starts in 2 days and last weeks routine was going to the gym 4/5 times a week and staying on .me majority of the time (major friendpill)

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and PubertyMaxxer

Looksmaxx (read wasting copious hours in this fucking forum), studying, gym

A lot of time I waste time on dumb shit like reddit or YouTube, but I'm trying to cut it out

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and PubertyMaxxer
Play games with friends, talk over the phone, read, watch tv, play video games, and go to the gym and looksmax. Meditation isn't so bad either once you get used to it.

The friends part is the hardest but I somehow made some more. The only thing that kind of disturbs me is how repetitive my life is. Every day since march due to COVID19 has been the same thing and to be honest it's kinda depressing. Was thinking dark thoughts this morning.

Sorry for the rant, but I hope the first line at least helps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Need2Ascend, goat2x and 2 others
Looksmaxx (read wasting copious hours in this fucking forum), studying, gym

A lot of time I waste time on dumb shit like reddit or YouTube, but I'm trying to cut it out
basically the same as my schedule. Reddit and youtube are cancer. Ween off it as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy and PubertyMaxxer
I spend most of my time training at the gym (2.5 hour sessions 3 times per week) and eating (3500 calories, 200g of protein per day). I also started kyokushin karate recently. And the rest of my time is spent on youtube, this forum and comic books. Ocassionally, I also rewatch some movies or tv shows that I have already seen, and very rarely, I watch some new ones.

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel, Strafe and PubertyMaxxer

What about you ?

If I don’t have any appointments, I play cod mobile most of the time, come here in between times, eat a shitload of carbs, watch a movie from time to time and sleep for twice the duration of a normal person

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
If I don’t have any appointments, I play cod mobile most of the time, come here in between times, eat a shitload of carbs, watch a movie from time to time and sleep for twice the duration of a normal person
What is your occupation?

I'll segregate this into how I used to do stuff before and during quarantine.

Before: Wake up at around 6:30, school till I get home at 3. Usually play till 5-6 pm and then study for a bit/do homework, an hour and a half or so of exercise, watch youtube, sleep at around 10-11.

Now: Wake up at 8, attend online classes (starts at 7:40 jfl), ends at 2:30 (sometimes 3:30), study for an hour or two not very productively, exercise for an hour or two, rot on vidya with my friends till like 2. Sometimes I go out for an hour to run on the weekends/get groceries.

permarotting gang