What do you think about arranged marriage?

You're provided a designed virgin waifu when you turn 27, will you accept?

• Yes

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No, I'd rather suck cocks

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
Curries and non-curries alike - what you do think about arranged marriage?

If you were provided a designated virgin waifu by your community, would you marry her?

To the curry incels here - why the fuck aren't you getting your marriages arranged to some Jyoti from Himachal Pradesh (@AbandonShip)? Why do currycels stay incel after 25 when arranged marriage exists is beyond me.

inb4 copes like:
- b-b-but whitu piggu will cuck me!!!

And if you're a male feminist who's anti-arranged marriage then go to the nearest hardware store and buy a rope.

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock
FUCK NO NIGGA THE GIRLS GOT TO BE TOP GENETIC MATERIAL. Unless she is then yes

• +1
FUCK NO NIGGA THE GIRLS GOT TO BE TOP GENETIC MATERIAL. Unless she is then yes
What about someone like her:
H.-D.-Kumaraswamy-With-His-Daughter-And-Wife.jpg

JFL if you say no to this Curry Stacy

radhika-1-e1526974808394.jpg

h-d-kumaraswamy-with-wife-radhika-kumaraswamy-and-daughter-shamika.jpg

h-d-kumaraswamy-with-wife-radhika-kumaraswamy-and-daughter-shamika-5.jpg

h-d-kumaraswamy-with-wife-radhika-kumaraswamy-and-daughter-shamika-4.jpg

radhika-kumaraswamy-with-husband-kumaraswamy-and-daughter-shamika.jpg

radhika-kumaraswamy-with-husband-h-d-kumaraswamy-and-daughter-shamika.jpg

kumaraswamy5-768x792.jpg

J
F
L
absolutely nothing compared to ideal. I woudlnt even consider it for one second. id rather be childless *

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: john2, IndianJock and FatJattMofo
Can be legit.
My uncle is 6’+ chadpreet and he got arranged marriage to curry stacy.

She looks like, but slightly less gl

1F3BF493 7425 4D37 90CC 56139EE29B61

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 3526
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: john2 and IndianJock
Bipasha Basu is a washed-up slut now. She's also fucked a shitload of ugly politicians in India. Meh.

:cry: proof? LIFEFUEL for politicianmaxxers ngl

Arranged marriages are almost dead where i live. Only poor people have arranged marriages these days lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
5% indian women look like this
g79du6uup1dz.jpg

Arranged marriages are almost dead where i live. Only poor people have arranged marriages these days lmao.
Cope.

Faggots just brand it "love cum arrange marriage" (their words, not mine) even though it was 100% arranged because it's 'trendy'.

Mate, you should stop larping. Seriously. Himachal isn't Goa. Arranged happens everywhere.

arranged marriages these days lmao
Do I need to remind you that Himachal is a piss-poor state? It would be worse than Chhattisgarh if not for the tourist income it gets from Shimla. Delhi's rich as fuck and yet I just went to a cousin's wedding last month that was arranged.

• Woah
Cope.

Faggots just brand it "love cum arrange marriage" (their words, not mine) even though it was 100% arranged because it's 'trendy'.

Mate, you should stop larping. Seriously. Himachal isn't Goa. Arranged happens everywhere.

Do I need to remind you that Himachal is a piss-poor state? It would be worse than Chhattisgarh if not for the tourist income it gets from Shimla. Delhi's rich as fuck and yet I just went to a cousin's wedding last month that was arranged.
Himachal is one of the most developed states in india mate. Top 3 i think.
As i said arranged marriages are getting rare among middle class. Almost every young person in my family had a love marriage.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and nastynas
Himachal is one of the most developed states in india mate. Top 3 i think.
As i said arranged marriages are getting rare among middle class. Almost every young person in my family had a love marriage.
"Developed"

The fuck you smoking, bro? Must be some potent shit, son.

Most developed by any stats:
- Gujrat
- Kerala
- Maharastra

Himachal isn't in the top 10 for any statistic. You pahadis are literally worse than Biharis having that misplaced pride.
Curry girls aren't bad looking though i don't understand the curry girl hate on here
It's their nasty attitude, man. Even the most uncouth of white girls are more polite than the average currygirl.

Currygirls are only nice if you're a man with status/power in society. Otherwise they treat you like a cockroach. Speaking from personal experience.

People wonder why Indian men are into white girls - that is why. Yes, white girls may reject curries. But at least they're nice and polite about it. Currywhores suffer from 49 Syndrome - a bunch of 4's who act like 9's.
Your family is degenerate, son.

My extended family is quite well off and the arranged rate is around 70%.

JFL at thinking you're middle class when you can't even afford a room heater in the winter.

Don't care how much you try and gaslight the forum with "muh arranged marriage is a thing of the past brooooo!" but they're the default way to get married in Tier 2 and lesser cities and towns in every fucking state except meme "states" like Goa.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Sign me up today for an arranged marriage if I could marry a cute sweet innocent good girl.

"Developed"

The fuck you smoking, bro? Must be some potent shit, son.

Most developed by any stats:
- Gujrat
- Kerala
- Maharastra

Himachal isn't in the top 10 for any statistic. You pahadis are literally worse than Biharis having that misplaced pride.

It's their nasty attitude, man. Even the most uncouth of white girls are more polite than the average currygirl.

Currygirls are only nice if you're a man with status/power in society. Otherwise they treat you like a cockroach. Speaking from personal experience.

People wonder why Indian men are into white girls - that is why. Yes, white girls may reject curries. But at least they're nice and polite about it. Currywhores suffer from 49 Syndrome - a bunch of 4's who act like 9's.

Your family is degenerate, son.

My extended family is quite well off and the arranged rate is around 70%.

JFL at thinking you're middle class when you can't even afford a room heater in the winter.

Don't care how much you try and gaslight the forum with "muh arranged marriage is a thing of the past brooooo!" but they're the default way to get married in Tier 2 and lesser cities and towns in every fucking state except meme "states" like Goa.
Lol what?
HDI by state.
Top 4. kill yourself now please
Screenshot 2019 12 22 13 19 09

Screenshot 2019 12 22 13 18 54

lol at comparing it to bihar.
You must be on some heavy shit
I live in a well furnished home with heater and AC btw.
I have literally lived in a city and its dogshit compared to my home

Lol what?
HDI by state.
Top 4. kill yourself now please
View attachment 200623
View attachment 200624
lol at comparing it to bihar.
You must be on some heavy shit
I have literally lived in a city and its dogshit compared to my home
Son, you got mogged by meme territories like Goa and Puducherry. Even Delhi - a place you love to shit on - has a superior HDI.

It's over for Incel Pradesh.

Mogged by DELHI

MOGGED BY DELHI, SON

You nearly got mogged by drug-addicted Punjab as well. Only 0.01 points away from being mogged by the drug capital of India. JFL!

Imagine being proud this!

Pahadis are like the light-skinned version of Biharis.
A 20 year old Window AC you stole from a rich guy's house in Jor Bagh, New Delhi is further proof of how piss-poor the state is.

If Himachal is so awesome then why the fuck does a majority of pahadi youth invade Delhi? And has been doing so since independence.

South Indians may have a superiority complex but at least they stay in their own state. Meanwhile you pahadis are always muh Himachal so developed! Muh Himachal so awesome. And then end up invading and shitting on the streets of Delhi.

Son, the literal RAPE CAPITAL has better HDI than your meme state.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
Son, you got mogged by meme territories like Goa and Puducherry. Even Delhi - a place you love to shit on - has a superior HDI.

It's over for Incel Pradesh.

Mogged by DELHI

MOGGED BY DELHI, SON

You nearly got mogged by drug-addicted Punjab as well. Only 0.01 points away from being mogged by the drug capital of India. JFL!

Imagine being proud this!

Pahadis are like the light-skinned version of Biharis.
lol. Delhi is dogshit.
Brutal rapes, highest pollution, and insane crime statiatics.
I would rather live here than in any other part of india. At least its clean unlike your streetshitting slumland delhi.

Meanwhile my state:

I will do an arranged marriage only if the girl is above 3.75 to 4 PSL or above.

I wouldn't mind a curry Stacy who is light skinned, I hope my parents find a light skinned curry woman just like my grandmother.

A white 3 PSL foid would be satisfactory ngl.
I don't want my son to he an Incel that's all.

Or else love marriage if I get a girlfriend which is near impossible.
What about someone like her:
H.-D.-Kumaraswamy-With-His-Daughter-And-Wife.jpg
Wouldn't mind her if I get fair skinned offsprings.

Women like her with ornaments and jewellery are so sexy ngl.