• I’ve never gone but I would go

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I’ve never gone and I wouldn’t go

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
not__cel

not__cel

Potential vermillioncorefanfan
I’ve went to hooters once in my life and it’s not what I thought at all I came in expecting mtb’s-htb’s and it was capped at ltb-mtb and there was a bug in my food but I didn’t go for a gourmet experience I was promised this

IMG 2117

I got this

IMG 2122

They mostly looked like troons and acted narcy so I’ll never go again would you go/have you had a good experience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: icumblood, Deleted member 72587, fukmylyf and 6 others
@gordobes_incel @MrBeastSigma @Vermilioncore @gonions

• +1
Reactions: icumblood
up until 2012 probably would be a fun place to go cuz of the eye-candy, but 3rd wave feminism (aka social media clout) made every foid thats slightly above weak mtb extra-narcy and hostile to any guy that isnt chad or gay so it most likely would be a peak cringe experience

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, i hear voices, murdah and 5 others
What type of bug did you find

• So Sad
Reactions: not__cel
up until 2012 probably would be a fun place to go full of eye candy, but 3rd wave feminism (aka social media clout) made any foid slightly above weak mtb extra-narcy and hostile to any guy that isnt chad or gay so it most likely would be a peak cringe experience
Yeah the concept is basically to just boost makeup maxed mtb’s ego’s by telling them they’re attractive enough to work there then having it be boosted everyday through compliments and tips I’ll check out twin peaks though now

• +1
Reactions: icumblood and Latinolooksmaxxer
I’ve went to hooters once in my life and it’s not what I thought at all I came in expecting mtb’s-htb’s and it was capped at ltb-mtb and there was a bug in my food but I didn’t go for a gourmet experience I was promised this

View attachment 2942181
I got this

View attachment 2942182
They mostly looked like troons and acted narcy so I’ll never go again would you go/have you had a good experience
IMG 2120

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: icumblood, noodlelover and Tabula Rasa
up until 2012 probably would be a fun place to go cuz of the eye-candy, but 3rd wave feminism (aka social media clout) made every foid thats slightly above weak mtb extra-narcy and hostile to any guy that isnt chad or gay so it most likely would be a peak cringe experience
I also think that there are now better methods to make money off their appearance than working at hooters

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, OldRooster and not__cel
boomer venue. i don't see the point. just buy some wings then jerk off in front of the computer if you want boobs with your food

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, noodlelover, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
It is business model that does not work in 2024. 20+ years ago Hooters could attract decent looking young white girls because said girl could make good money there, and Hooters offered College tuition incentives. A liberal student loan program now makes those tuition incentives look lame. DEI and a legal system which punishes firms that do not hire their fair share of women has greatly raised the wages women can make working in the general work force. Girls with substance abuse problems that used to have no other choice but to work as a hostess in a bar can now get more money working onlyfans.

eta: Also 2 chains, Twin Peaks, and the Tilted Kilt now compete with Hooters for girls, and they are able to pay them more money than Hooters because they target a higher price point customer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices, murdah, not__cel and 1 other person
boomer venue. i don't see the point. just buy some wings then jerk off in front of the computer if you want boobs with your food
It’s more immersive I’d say and that’s the draw but also the setback if they had the girls they promised I’d probably not have much of an issue but it’s much easier to tell if someone’s mtb in person I wish I could’ve had this

IMG 2119

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: icumblood and Tabula Rasa
never been tbh

• +1
It's fun to go for the cringe every once and a while. Less cringe than pickup, but more than a normal restaurant.

Girls don't want unattractive men looking at them. That's biology.

• +1

• So Sad
never been tbh
Bombshells bar

IMG 2127

Twin peaks
IMG 2128

And hooters

IMG 2119

Are the top 3 you definitely have to go to at least 1 of them imo