- Apr 29, 2020
What are your long term goals and plans?
1. Get rich enough to travelDaw said:What are your long term goals and plans?
This doesn’t apply to you, your a subuuman 5’5 pajeet you have no future anyways. Get off this thread APUFailedNormieManlet said:1. Get rich enough to travel
2. Job I enjoy
3. Spare/free tme to enjoy hobbies
Those 3 things are my like "happy" goals
I then have longer term goals for meaning to life
1. I want to eventually be a doctor so I can help people abroad. I plan to either join the navy as a doctor or work for doctors without borders (srs)
2. I want to enter politics one day and gain enough power/status and start fixing some of the issues we have as a society. I think the first issues I'd want to tackle is young people's self esteem. A lot of young people are fixated on arbitary things such as body count, tinder likes, instagram followers, etc as a means to their value. When in reality true value comes from pride in your achievements and things you worked for
3. I want to encourage families to stay together. Nothing makes me more upset than seeing children with poor parents/single mothers in poor households. I grew up poor when I was younger and used to be bullied for it, even my teachers laughed at me - only one teacher didn't and he stood up for me. I was only 10 back then and knew my family were struggling so I kept shit to myself, I'd rather not cause bigger issues for my parents.
So yeah I have a big soft spot for poorer kids, I felt the struggle. As a kid you aren't aware of the situation, all you know is mum is upset and your problems will only make it worse for her
do you tell people you're rich? Don't flaunt your wealth and dress normally, then you will see if you are actually likeableAlexBrown84 said:To see the world and become NT enough where I can interact with anyone. I’m getting better at the NT part