What do you want out of life relationships and sex aside?

Deleted member 6695

Deleted member 6695

Bye guys, was here to look better. No affiliations
What are your long term goals and plans?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
What are your long term goals and plans?
1. Get rich enough to travel
2. Job I enjoy
3. Spare/free tme to enjoy hobbies

Those 3 things are my like "happy" goals

I then have longer term goals for meaning to life

1. I want to eventually be a doctor so I can help people abroad. I plan to either join the navy as a doctor or work for doctors without borders (srs)
2. I want to enter politics one day and gain enough power/status and start fixing some of the issues we have as a society. I think the first issues I'd want to tackle is young people's self esteem. A lot of young people are fixated on arbitary things such as body count, tinder likes, instagram followers, etc as a means to their value. When in reality true value comes from pride in your achievements and things you worked for
3. I want to encourage families to stay together. Nothing makes me more upset than seeing children with poor parents/single mothers in poor households. I grew up poor when I was younger and used to be bullied for it, even my teachers laughed at me - only one teacher didn't and he stood up for me. I was only 10 back then and knew my family were struggling so I kept shit to myself, I'd rather not cause bigger issues for my parents.

So yeah I have a big soft spot for poorer kids, I felt the struggle. As a kid you aren't aware of the situation, all you know is mum is upset and your problems will only make it worse for her

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 17174
1. Get rich enough to travel
2. Job I enjoy
3. Spare/free tme to enjoy hobbies

Those 3 things are my like "happy" goals

I then have longer term goals for meaning to life

1. I want to eventually be a doctor so I can help people abroad. I plan to either join the navy as a doctor or work for doctors without borders (srs)
2. I want to enter politics one day and gain enough power/status and start fixing some of the issues we have as a society. I think the first issues I'd want to tackle is young people's self esteem. A lot of young people are fixated on arbitary things such as body count, tinder likes, instagram followers, etc as a means to their value. When in reality true value comes from pride in your achievements and things you worked for
3. I want to encourage families to stay together. Nothing makes me more upset than seeing children with poor parents/single mothers in poor households. I grew up poor when I was younger and used to be bullied for it, even my teachers laughed at me - only one teacher didn't and he stood up for me. I was only 10 back then and knew my family were struggling so I kept shit to myself, I'd rather not cause bigger issues for my parents.

So yeah I have a big soft spot for poorer kids, I felt the struggle. As a kid you aren't aware of the situation, all you know is mum is upset and your problems will only make it worse for her
This doesn’t apply to you, your a subuuman 5’5 pajeet you have no future anyways. Get off this thread APU

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Ryan, itorroella9 and 4 others
This doesn’t apply to you, your a subuuman 5’5 pajeet you have no future anyways. Get off this thread APU
nigga wat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 17174

What do you want out of life relationships and sex aside?​

Blowjobs, anal, threesomes, gang bangs, etc..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Kroker, SAR and 3 others
nothing, just sex

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
To see the world and become NT enough where I can interact with anyone. I’m getting better at the NT part
do you tell people you're rich? Don't flaunt your wealth and dress normally, then you will see if you are actually likeable

Honestly not a lot- besides that I’d just like to minimise stress in my life really, sex and relationships with women are the main thing I want, anything else is a small bonus

I just want a wife who can comfort me when i'm feeling lonely or sad, I also want to raise my own kids and not abuse them and give them good nutrition and education and teach them religion so they don't turn out degenerate then i'll probably live on my own with my wife on a farm or something during my old age if i don't kill myself from years of inceldom

Merciless :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9
I just want to listen to rihanna while I get sodomized by prime latina jb s

i want guap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Travel, adventure and chilling in the countryside/mountains enjoying nature and life, and a big boots thighs gf

I had goals, but now I just wanna be able to chill and do nothing important. Need to mentalhealthmaxx and socialcirclemaxx.

To be happy thats it