What do you want to looksmax to

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
With leanmax and other softmaxxes I want to be around 60th percentile, this is realistic goal then I can achieve

What do you want to looksmax to, I see a lot of people overrating there potential, and how much they can ascend

I want to know what’s your goal, and how you’ll reach it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD, noodlelover, poopoohead and 1 other person
no looksmax for sperg social skills , i wanna be taller tho and get better at socializing then i think i can slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk and Erik-Jón
no looksmax for sperg social skills , i wanna be taller tho and get better at socializing then i think i can slay
You picked two near impossible things GREAT :forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD and Blkpill Godfather
Just to be shorter then people with good genetics
every inch counts if i were 5'10 or more that'd be tremendously better than 5'8

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
you are already 70th percentile or maybe higher

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD
you are already 70th percentile or maybe higher
If you include global maybe, Europeans make up only 10% of the population

But I’m comparing to average young American that’s fit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD and poopoohead
So with autism and being 5’10 your going to slay
hopefully cuz ive gotten way better at talking to people the past few years

• JFL
With leanmax and other softmaxxes I want to be around 60th percentile, this is realistic goal then I can achieve
View attachment 1866299
What do you want to looksmax to, I see a lot of people overrating there potential, and how much they can ascend

I want to know what’s your goal, and how you’ll reach it
what do you consider a 75th percentile face erik jon

• Hmm...
what do you consider a 75th percentile face erik jon
Percentiles are kinda whacked but just think about it If you took 100 guys and put them in a room you’d have to mog 75 and be mogged by 25

1/4 looks or mid htn

• +1
  • Ugh..
Percentiles are kinda whacked but just think about it If you took 100 guys and put them in a room you’d have to mog 75 and be mogged by 25

1/4 looks or mid htn
depends on the guys if its 100 indian guys ur gonna mog them all if its scandinavians then not so much

• +1
depends on the guys if its 100 indian guys ur gonna mog them all if its scandinavians then not so much
I don’t live in scandi or India so no care

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and bugeater23
Why’d you ask this
Just curious to be honest and I wanted to have a better understanding on what you interpret as 75th percentile

• Hmm...
After I lose 20 pounds in the next 2 weeks from DNP and my hair gets longer I want be model for fun
8E33613B 428A 41CE BDEF B262E636D7AE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20189 and Erik-Jón
Just curious to be honest and I wanted to have a better understanding on what you interpret as 75th percentile
I’m the literal sense in a school of 1000 people, 250 will be 75th percentile which really isn’t that high

I think every highschool has maybe 1-3 Chadlites total at a time sometimes 0 chads

• +1
  • Ugh..
Chadlite

• Hmm...
Once I get to around 12 percent body fat I'd like to be HTN. Not sure if I'll be able to make it however with my recession

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Impossible for you
No it’s not, once I have bimax ccw, genio, rhino, and mid face implants along with gymmaxxing I’ll be a mogger

• Hmm...
I’m the literal sense in a school of 1000 people, 250 will be 75th percentile which really isn’t that high

I think every highschool has maybe 1-3 Chadlites total at a time sometimes 0 chads
Yeah but for rating, the faces coloring comes into play and it's usually subjective (only the good ones though usually) and some people can be high PSL but have no appeal but not that uncommon

• Hmm...
Yeah but for rating, the faces coloring comes into play and it's usually subjective (only the good ones though usually) and some people can be high PSL but have no appeal but not that uncommon
No

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Once I get to around 12 percent body fat I'd like to be HTN. Not sure if I'll be able to make it however with my recession
If you have health issues you can probably get bimax cheaper i think. Im not 100 percent sure

So do you think the PSL rating system would be ideal?
Psl system and smv are so closely linked, it’s almost impossible to be high psl and not be attractive

• +1
  • Ugh..
If you have health issues you can probably get bimax cheaper i think. Im not 100 percent sure
I dont have any health problems is the thing, Like I'm still normie rn even though I'm 20 to 25 percent bodyfat but getting to HTN is the difficult part

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Erik-Jón
I dont have any health problems is the thing, Like I'm still normie rn even though I'm 20 to 25 percent bodyfat but getting to HTN is the difficult part
Then get to htn and then some

good luck!

• +1
Psl system and smv are so closely linked, it’s almost impossible to be high psl and not be attractive
I agree my statement is majorly flawed but there are some extremely uncommon cases where the face looks uncanny.

• Hmm...

Attachments

• 42C643EA-1E6C-4811-B73D-24D9659C2314.png
    42C643EA-1E6C-4811-B73D-24D9659C2314.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 3CA05710-464C-474D-8F4C-727D136068C5.jpeg
    3CA05710-464C-474D-8F4C-727D136068C5.jpeg
    451.8 KB · Views: 0
I agree my statement is majorly flawed but there are some extremely uncommon cases where the face looks uncanny.
Sean opry i would say is only like a HTN in appeal tbh

I've sent my face in dms to you before, Im not about to post my face on here and get doxxed lmao
Are you that atlandid person I can’t remember

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20189 and poopoohead
He probably appeals to the unideal age group of women
Its not even that, he doesnt appeal to milfs like jason momoa or something. He just looks odd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and poopoohead
He probably appeals to the unideal age group of women
No he was a slayer in high school have you seen his MySpace from back then it’s literally just pictures of him with shit Tons of girls, Sean opry is extremely strikingly good looking

• +1
Oh its you bro, with your nct you wont be able to make it
Vinnie hacker has worse eyes and he’s chad, how am I not able to be chadlite? Also I’m gonna get fat grafts on my eyes or an implant plus cantho

• Hmm...