What do you want to looksmax to

Vinnie hacker has worse eyes and he’s chad, how am I not able to be chadlite? Also I’m gonna get fat grafts on my eyes or an implant plus cantho
You won’t be chadlite ever, not stfu and stop whining

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
I can’t remember time ago I think htn is good chance but chadlite slim
I think surgery is the only way I could get to chadlite but I think its still possible since my lower third is my only real problem. but HTN is enough for me since I'm 6 3

• +1
Reactions: mfk, poopoohead and Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mfk, poopoohead and Erik-Jón
Vinnie hacker has worse eyes and he’s chad, how am I not able to be chadlite? Also I’m gonna get fat grafts on my eyes or an implant plus cantho
he doesnt have worse eyes, he may have worse eyes for psl but not for appeal at all. He has puppy dog eyes. they are high appeal for a pretty boy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
0.1% chance you won’t
How do you know I won’t be chadlite? I know all the surgeries I need and have good muscle building genetic. Plus I have grey eyes how will I not be chadlite and bimax will give me good side profile btw

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and Erik-Jón
I can maybe be around 60th percentile if i get lucky

• +1
How do you know I won’t be chadlite? I know all the surgeries I need and have good muscle building genetic. Plus I have grey eyes how will I not be chadlite and bimax will give me good side profile btw
whats your height?

• JFL
psl 10

• JFL
Bro just looksmax and enjoy life. Looks will probably give you better treatment from people but a NTmaxxed MTN can get the same thing

• +1
he doesnt have worse eyes, he may have worse eyes for psl but not for appeal at all. He has puppy dog eyes. they are high appeal for a pretty boy
Do I have puppy dog eyes

• Hmm...
@Erik-Jón this guy thinks hes gonna be chadlite lmao
Shut the f up I will be chadlite one day and my smv will be crazy

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Do I have puppy dog eyes
Your bones are shit every year it takes you to get money for surgery your shit ones will stretch the skin less and less

You’ll never be chadlite end of story

Bro just looksmax and enjoy life. Looks will probably give you better treatment from people but a NTmaxxed MTN can get the same thing
Bluepilled cuck

• So Sad
  • JFL
Shut the f up I will be chadlite one day and my smv will be crazy
Leave this thread and do something else. I genuinely wish you good luck and remember to become NT and good with people.

• +1
Leave this thread and do something else. I genuinely wish you good luck and remember to become NT and good with people.
Will I ever be chadlite? Will I at least be htn

• Hmm...
Your skull is just so bad dude
Obviously, I have deformed assymetric temples, with long hair plus all the surgeries I’m getting will I be chadlite

• +1
  • Hmm...
im mostly blackpilled but i speak from life experience and the MTNs usually have something which halos them hard most of the time
I have sex I have 3 bodies what is my halo

• +1
  • Hmm...
im mostly blackpilled but i speak from life experience and the MTNs usually have something which halos them hard most of the time
Looks don’t even matter psl is autism

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 20189
  • +1
I dont know you irl wtf. Status halo is legit and i've seen subhumans actually have teen love
I have no status tbh and I’m unemployed and poor

• +1
I’m really not dude your not completely fucked but you’ll never be chadlite and I mean EVER
Lying if you think I can’t get to high HTN

• Hmm...
I think can get to a htn with surgery, but 5+ no
How can I not become above 5psl? Ubermogger is 5.5 psl and he’s not even good looking tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
How can I not become above 5psl? Ubermogger is 5.5 psl and he’s not even good looking tbh
Ubermogger looks like complete shit and is overrating himself he’s mtn tbh

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and poopoohead
  • +1
Ubermogger looks like complete shit and is overrating himself he’s mtn tbh
Will I ever get to be a slayer if I get the surgeries and gym maxx will girls want me to fuck them

• Hmm...
his hollow cheeks halo him hard
No they don’t ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I thought he was a ltn from my first reaction

• JFL
I mean looks mattwe to an extent but as long as your a white mtn your fine, heights cope, face is cope
So what do you think I should improve outside of looks overall

• Hmm...
Will I ever get to be a slayer if I get the surgeries and gym maxx will girls want me to fuck them
You’ll never be slayer doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to ascend and then you can slay ltb