What do you want to looksmax to

Listen I'm not a prophet and I don't know what surgeries you're getting but if you can consistently get laid then you're a slayer.
I’m getting bimax ccw, midface implants, genio, rhino, fat grafts for upper eyelids, and cantho

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Erik-Jón
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Erik-Jón
That's a house down payment
bimax is free for me and everything else should be under $30k, and getting surgery is better than getting a house tbh it will change my life

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You’ll end up botched
How will I get botched? Only thing with high risk for fuck up that I mentioned is cantho, and that’s the last on my list anyways so I may not even do it, implants can be taken out and bimax doesn’t normally get botched

• JFL
bimax is free for me and everything else should be under $30k, and getting surgery is better than getting a house tbh it will change my life
fair point. Do you think you are ugly? If you think your not then how will it change your life? Also how will you tell friends when you literally become a different person? I am probably getting a rhino after I'm done with high school just for the sole purpose of not coming into class different one day.

• JFL
How will I get botched? Only thing with high risk for fuck up that I mentioned is cantho, and that’s the last on my list anyways so I may not even do it, implants can be taken out and bimax doesn’t normally get botched
To may surgerys you were been cucked

fair point. Do you think you are ugly? If you think your not then how will it change your life? Also how will you tell friends when you literally become a different person? I am probably getting a rhino after I'm done with high school just for the sole purpose of not coming into class different one day.
Yes I’m a deformed subhuman. My life is shit. And my friends probably won’t even notice and if they do I’ll just tell them idc

• +1
Yes I’m a deformed subhuman. My life is shit. And my friends probably won’t even notice and if they do I’ll just tell them idc
Just keep in my mind that they can spread rumors throughout your town. Your also not a subhuman bro

• JFL
To may surgerys you were been cucked
Wtf did you say to me. And not too many surgeries, bimax, genio, and rhino are common to do all together, and then implants will go in easy peasy, and fat grafts isn’t surgery I don’t think, and cantho is risky but risk I’m I’m willing take

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and Erik-Jón
Just keep in my mind that they can spread rumors throughout your town. Your also not a subhuman bro
Okay I just won’t tell them then they won’t find out anyway tbh. How am I not a subhuman

• +1
Okay I just won’t tell them then they won’t find out anyway tbh. How am I not a subhuman
Your just not a subhuman. I would just consider you a normal person if I saw you. And trust me I see a lot of truecels

Your just not a subhuman. I would just consider you a normal person if I saw you. And trust me I see a lot of truecels
I’m not a normal person I’m an abomination but thanks

I love how this whole thread just changed to a completely different topic. Good night I need to go to sleep. Good luck man @bignosesmallchin

I love how this whole thread just changed to a completely different topic. Good night I need to go to sleep. Good luck man @bignosesmallchin
we probably all have adhd

• +1
Goodnight and thank u

Manletism caps me at max 75th percentile unless I can look like Delon.

I'd be happy for 60th as well tbh

With leanmax and other softmaxxes I want to be around 60th percentile, this is realistic goal then I can achieve
View attachment 1866299
What do you want to looksmax to, I see a lot of people overrating there potential, and how much they can ascend

I want to know what’s your goal, and how you’ll reach it
Male model or suicide

• +1
i wanna be top 10 hottest guys in college by female gaze next year. getting genio and tats till the end of the year. my face is like a weak htn but i have insane body genetics for a white (untrainerd rn tho), i can legit have the hottest body in college next year just cause of my delts and arms

• +1

• JFL
I would really like to get my face and body up to the matching percentile of my height (top 5%). Facially that would mean a strong HTN or low chadlite. For body I'm needing another 10kg of muscle.

• +1
How will I not be chadlite with hardmaxx and gym
Stop listening to basement dwellers jfl . Gym + grow your hair and fix your lower third and maybe see where you go from there

• Hmm...
Stop listening to basement dwellers jfl . Gym + grow your hair and fix your lower third and maybe see where you go from there
Muh basement dweller

I’m telling him the cold facts his expeditions should be normie, , I won’t lie to him and say he has chadlite potential because he doesn’t and has a shit base

Muh basement dweller

I’m telling him the cold facts his expeditions should be normie, , I won’t lie to him and say he has chadlite potential because he doesn’t and has a shit base
Mans is white and i think above 6 ft . That is more than enough lmao . He can ascend with hardmaxxing . He is not hideous. He looks normie

• Hmm...
80th percentile irl hopefully

• +1
With leanmax and other softmaxxes I want to be around 60th percentile, this is realistic goal then I can achieve
View attachment 1866299
What do you want to looksmax to, I see a lot of people overrating there potential, and how much they can ascend

I want to know what’s your goal, and how you’ll reach it
become ultimate jbslayer or death

• +1
I just want to be human. My ugly father cursed me to something worse than a subhuman so to have any shot at normalcy would be satisfactory for me. 55th percentile I guess.

• +1
I just want to be human. My ugly father cursed me to something worse than a subhuman so to have any shot at normalcy would be satisfactory for me. 55th percentile I guess.
Cool dude sorry your parents are ugly and your genetics are shit

Cool dude sorry your parents are ugly and your genetics are shit
It really hurts sometimes. I’m an oldcel(26) and my temples are starting to thin. Not a real oldcel but an oldcel in Looksmx years. But to be balding already is fucking horrible, for me. My temples have always been thin but now they are thinning. My dad was bald by the time I was age to start schooling. I’ve never seen him with a lick of hair on his head. And of course I had to get his hair genes. I’m black too so norwooding is not really that common but it looks like I will be totally norwooded soon if I don’t intervene. Fucking hate this shit.

• +1
HTN-Chadlite(by some miracle)

I’m already 6 ft with wide shoulders just a bad lower third.

I’m just boneless :feelswhy: