What do yoy guys think of getlooksordietryan's ZSO result?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
Apparently it expands and moves forward the zygos.I think it made his face look less bloated.
https://webcache.googleusercontent....e-before-and-afters+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

o4DJePsl.png

Its the same guy from this thread I made a while back. Also the same guy in @Lifewasted thread

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 616
Oh shit, I think I need this surgery. Any idea how much it costs?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Oh shit, I think I need this surgery. Any idea how much it costs?
I think I remember him saying it was like around $7,000

• +1
My zygos look better than his after :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 1862
Not bad, not great.

For the malar complex (If you're going the osteotomy route) you'd need to stack two ZSOs 12 or however many months apart for very noticeable results.

You could also do a ZSO then augment with HA paste, this is better if you're set on getting high set, angular zygomas.

ZSO is still a flawed procedure for aesthetics because the cut is in such a shit place.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and CursedOne
From SH to SH tbh

THe difference is the ahirstyle and beard also lower BF dont get fooled people

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Slayerino
THe difference is the ahirstyle and beard also lower BF dont get fooled people
Nah dude he definitely got surgery tho. He looked like a cave dwelling behemoth before his first surgery.

• +1
Nah dude he definitely got surgery tho. He looked like a cave dwelling behemoth before his first surgery.
made no difference its the bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Well you didn’t see his pictures before then. You haven’t a clue what you’re speaking about
Low bodyfat you guys are delusional if you belive thats surgery effect just the zygos got better but thats not much of improvment big zygos suck and are a mongolic asain trait

Low bodyfat you guys are delusional if you belive thats surgery effect just the zygos got better but thats not much of improvment big zygos suck
Low body fat doesn’t matter if you have no bones lol...

Look at his overall transformation, it’s clear surgery is responsible for literally every change

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1553 and 1 other person
Which I could figure out a way to jut my upper jaw over a centimeter then
Just Jut
Put your front teeth on top of each other or even further

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and PubertyMaxxer
Hair transplant, beard transplant, double jaw, zso, lefort 1 and 3 ching wing ostecomys
ahhh, it's less than I thought
also, isn't double jaw already LF1 plus osteotomy of the jaw (sagittal split)?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Wtf why 3 chin wings?? Would you do the same process again, or do something else like implants?
How much pain was it overall, and what about your results with girls now? are you slaying?

Zso is a meh surgery, you can't get the mm tier zygos from it

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Slayerino and forwardgrowth
He probably did not get the results he wanted from the first 2.
But its crazy to do this chin wing 3 times. I spoke to some guys, and they all had huge swelling, pain and inflammation for 2-3 months. One of then told me the healing process was the worst time of his life.

• +1
I should have gotten these same procedures in the first place (or at least the double jaw surgery) before going for implants

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Zeta ascended
I should have gotten these same procedures in the first place (or at least the double jaw surgery) before going for implants
Did your implants help? Implants seem to be better from and aesthetic viewpoint.

Did your implants help? Implants seem to be better from and aesthetic viewpoint.

Somewhat but not to the extent I was hoping for. Maxilla is still recessed; until I get that take care of with LF1 and BSSO along with eye area surgery, I will never be truly GL.

That’s why you should have listened to me instead of copers who’ve never gotten surgery before.

That’s why you should have listened to me instead of copers who’ve never gotten surgery before.

I agree. Better late than never, I guess. The only thing that sucks about all this is that the midface implants (not sure about the chin implant) will probably end up having been a total waste, since I'm assuming bringing my maxilla more forward will make the implants look less noticeable. Oh well, at least I was planning on having the midface implants revised anyways. Just need to figure out where to fit the eye surgery in with all this.

Also, I'm hoping that Dr. Y doesn't retire before I have a chance to go back to him post-double jaw surgery to have my midface implants revised since I think the general design of the implants he made for me is better-suited to my face than what Eppley would create

Not bad, not great.

For the malar complex (If you're going the osteotomy route) you'd need to stack two ZSOs 12 or however many months apart for very noticeable results.

You could also do a ZSO then augment with HA paste, this is better if you're set on getting high set, angular zygomas.

ZSO is still a flawed procedure for aesthetics because the cut is in such a shit place.
good autophobic, as always

ZSO doesnt move the Z-Arch tho

HA paste is also not that good imo

how about a bone graft for the arch ?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 1862 and forwardgrowth
who was his double jaw doctor?

he didnt do 3 chinwings lmfao, he did bimax and chinwing and nothing more (regarding the jaw)
who tf told you this bullshit

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and justanothergymcell
Low body fat doesn’t matter if you have no bones lol...

Look at his overall transformation, it’s clear surgery is responsible for literally every change

View attachment 169004
Looking up, different angles, different lighting, jutting.

insane, so that's Zarrinbal's power? I've only seen people talking about him here and never his results

Apparently so. Hoping to find a surgeon in the US who is just as heavily focused on aesthetics as he is

HA paste has the benefit of integrating far better with the bone than other more traditional materials. Before someone jumps in, let me say that reabsorption is a potential risk that needs to be considered.

HA can only give a minor augmentation, but sometimes this is enough. The varient that A&G use is far superior to any other form of HA given that they combine it with blood & tissue samples from the patient, which means it's all in all less foreign to the body.

The zygomatic arch can theoretically be augmented by way of bone graft/ha etc. Be aware that there's a limit to how far back the augmentation can be done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990

It does apparently.

I talked to surgerymax the surgeon on lookism and did some research on jaw surgery forums apparently when you get a zso it bends out the arch.

this surgeon in Brussels also has a new technique where he indeed does move the entire zygo and arch and it’s not just bending with the zygo

His names mommaerts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
would get more zygo prominence with MSE and achieve more aesthetic changes