what does it mean if a girl thinks i have hoes?

D

Deleted member 31087

get some bitches on yo dick
title

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
He wants to know more about you

Preselection. Womens mind are (most times) socially dominated. Preselection is a social concept that describes how you are attractive based on things that imply attraction, rather than actually being objectively attractive. For example, fashion or flashyness, facial or bodily asthetics, or a strong social structure which imply that people like you or likely to be attracted to you.

In your context, Usually, this means that you imply that you have women who are attracted to you, for whatever the reason is (may be bodily or facial asthetics, strong social dominance etc). I guess you can say its a good thing. But when preselection is implied conversationally by a women, its often used as a guage for female attraction. Redpillers call this a shit test, but generally It means your on her radar as a potential mate. Basically a green light to game her (as long as you continue to imply attraction). Its her calling you attractive without actually calling you attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goyard, Deleted member 31087 and Deleted member 23778
Ur Desirable to her or she’s insecure asf

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BoredPrince, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
It means you're probably HTN minimum.

Chads.org

• JFL
Reactions: Achilles
She thinks you're attractive and reason she's telling you this, is to know whether you're available for ltr or just a fuckboy

u're so cringe bro a girl literally told u that u're attractive to girls gaze (meaning she can see that ur hot) and u're here bumping ur shit ass thread on an incel forum...
Go kys

u're so cringe bro a girl literally told u that u're attractive to girls gaze (meaning she can see that ur hot) and u're here bumping ur shit ass thread on an incel forum...
Go kys
idk how to proceed from her saying that jfl 😂

"please validate me, fellow incels, my estrogen is through the roof"

imagine being such a pussy that you can't even directly flex on an anonymous internet forum, lmfao

(and if you are being serious, then you are a literal drooling retard)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
it means she likes you. a girl i met on tinder literally knew i was incel from the getgo and made fun of me for it

• JFL
Reactions: Achilles
Every girlfriend I've had thinks I have a secret wife and kids and that she is my mistress.

"please validate me, fellow incels, my estrogen is through the roof"

imagine being such a pussy that you can't even directly flex on an anonymous internet forum, lmfao

(and if you are being serious, then you are a literal drooling retard)
Lmao OP made two threads like this.

It means she thinks youre a GBF (gay best friend) and clearly are a GBF to many ugly girls who trauma dump on you.
Basically she thinks you look like a fem gay boy. Very simple

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀