Gun Shoot GIF by BrownSugarApp

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincel, forevermirin, Deleted member 15854 and 17 others
el·lip·sis
/əˈlipsəs/

noun
  1. the omission from speech or writing of a word or words that are superfluous or able to be understood from contextual clues.
    • a set of dots indicating an ellipsis.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 15854, 5.5psl and 7 others
el·lip·sis
/əˈlipsəs/

noun
  1. the omission from speech or writing of a word or words that are superfluous or able to be understood from contextual clues.
Too high IQ, brain is taking a while to comprehend. I’ll get back to this tomorrow morning.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, 5.5psl, Lonenely sigma and 4 others
It means that i am a celibate of allah and i will stay virgin for gods sake kinda like how Buddhist monks have to stay virgin because of their god.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 28610 and 14 others
It's the name of a mentally deranged alcoholic detective suffering from total memory loss who is trying to piece his life and his mind back together all while solving a murder and getting a reborn perspective of the world he's in. Good shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 28610 and 9 others
It's the name of a mentally deranged alcoholic detective suffering from total memory loss who is trying to piece his life and his mind back together all while solving a murder and getting a reborn perspective of the world he's in. Good shit.
Good back story. You username was actually one of the few that spiked the most interest in me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois
Good back story. You username was actually one of the few that spiked the most interest in me.
I can elab in any direction if you'd like, however I'd just recommend you play the game. Disco Elysium. Ridiculously well written.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Tired young man

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
lul: Lil with a U
Janky: slang word used where I live
Bo: another slang word where I live, usually put at the end of people's names, like "Donnybo" or "Rickybo"

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
Tagging
@HimmyButler @Xangsane @Ritalincel @Cheesyrumble @Collagen or rope @Manu le coq @klip11 @MoggerChad @Ja-Ja Gabori
@RR2XCUP @defezman @Penguin of Zagreb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 23778
I’m a white man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crazyhorse, whiteissuperior, KING REIDYZ and 14 others
Tagging
@HimmyButler @Xangsane @Ritalincel @Cheesyrumble @Collagen or rope @Manu le coq @klip11 @MoggerChad @Ja-Ja Gabori
Himmy=Jimmy
Jimmy Butler is him

I dont even like him i think he is overrated

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 25938 and Jigen
I don't know, I just thought fez was a funny word

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30477, FailedNormieManlet, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
el·lip·sis
/əˈlipsəs/

noun
    • a set of dots indicating an ellipsis.
mostly used by faggots in online video games. yeah

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Jigen and Deleted member 25938
Play off of Zsa Zsa Gabor and me being kind of a nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Jigen and Deleted member 25938
Tagging
Elephant in the language that comes from the country of the elephants. I always loved elephants as a little boy.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Annihilator, diabolusx666 and 5 others
Bo: another slang word where I live, usually put at the end of people's names, like "Donnybo" or "Rickybo"
If you had any idea how wrongly I pronounced that all this time.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Jigen
Elephant in the language that comes from the country of the elephants. I always loved elephants as a little boy.
How is it pronounced?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Annihilator, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Tagging
Just something easy for me to remember

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 25938, Jigen and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen and HarrierDuBois
being kind of a nigger
I had a suspicion you were black. My instincts were correct.
I’m loving that flow. Well played. I use to hear the word janky a lot a few years ago, I forgot what it mean though.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 17531 and HarrierDuBois
I'm a spic roaming about for any looksmaxxing information I can find

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, poopoohead, parisblues and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arsene and Deleted member 25938
Based heightmoggers

• +1
Reactions: Arsene and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Psychophilly
Mine is pretty self explanatory:
Gun Shoot GIF by BrownSugarApp
Orthodontics ruined my face and my life but I’m working on to reverse this shit and if I can’t time to ER or neet

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Deleted member 15854, TheAbyssinian and 4 others
Orthodontics ruined my face and my life but I’m working on to reverse this shit and if I can’t time to ER or neet
Almost happened to me. They kept saying I needed braces again even though I didn’t. It’s a good thing we couldn’t afford the work they wanted to do. Funny ass username tho

I have a dream

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
Tagging
exactly what it says on the tin

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
i hate these faggots who use ... in chat. i think most of us do
My intended use of the word "ellipsis" referred to the omission of unwanted information when citing a quote according to the Chicago Manual or some other citation formats; e.g., "transit would serve as the impetus for mixed-use development in neighborhoods [. . .] and make them more walkable."

The kind of "ellipsis" you mentioned is technically called aposiopesis, which indicates a sentence or thought that was been interrupted or trails off. This usage of the ". . ." obviously has a more conversational and semantically emotional weight attached to it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, PointOfNoReturn, Jigen and 1 other person
@kumquat @DaRealSixpence @Vain786 @Iasacrko @Blackgymmax

My intended use of the word "ellipsis" referred to the omission of unwanted information when citing a quote according to the Chicago Manual or some other citation formats; e.g., "transit would serve as the impetus for mixed-use development in neighborhoods [. . .] and make them more walkable."

The kind of "ellipsis" you mentioned is actually called aposiopesis, which indicates a sentence or thought that was been interrupted or trails off. This usage of the ". . ." obviously has a more conversational and semantically emotional weight attached to it.
Communicating Season 2 GIF by Everything's Gonna Be Okay

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Jigen and Deleted member 25938
I still sleep with an elephant soft toy.
And I now own the stupid donkey plush in my avi along with others to decorate my non-NT room

• Love it
Reactions: diabolusx666, Magnum Opus, forevermirin and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Xangsane and WanderingBurro
Yours is inaccurate for sure

ຊ້າງ / sang (Lao) --> Xangsane (English / PSL) --> zangsaen (Moggernese) --> autism (English)

Loop complete ✅

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 14693, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
ຊ້າງ / sang (Lao) --> Xangsane (English / PSL) --> zangsaen (Moggernese) --> autism (English)

Loop complete ✅
Nice.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 25938
When I made my .net account I had just listened to the song 'Kiss me' from Sixpence None The Richer.

I gained a cult following on .net so when it got nuked and it came over here, I said da real so people knew it was really me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Jigen
It means that i am a celibate of allah and i will stay virgin for gods sake kinda like how Buddhist monks have to stay virgin because of their god.
Buddhists don't worship a god.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, incel194012940, Gengar and 2 others
Mine is straight forward

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, 5'7 zoomer and Jigen
Like Agent 76
But it’s Slayer 69