What does your .org username mean?

Almost happened to me. They kept saying I needed braces again even though I didn’t. It’s a good thing we couldn’t afford the work they wanted to do. Funny ass username tho
I’m gonna have to pay 200€ to another fucking orthocuck to remove my fixed retainers that I have since I’m an early teen (the one who put them on refuse to take them off this one is a clinic ao they’ll do everything for money) they can’t cuck me neither can they cuck my teeth memory fuck this shit I’ll pay 200 bucks to be free and get veneers later and fuck my dad for giving me those braces

Tusse is a local traditional folktale creature here, kinda like a troll, and Leif is just a local name. Thought it sounded cool

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, PointOfNoReturn and Jigen
I’m gonna have to pay 200€ to another fucking orthocuck to remove my fixed retainers that I have since I’m an early teen (the one who put them on refuse to take them off this one is a clinic ao they’ll do everything for money) they can’t cuck me neither can they cuck my teeth memory fuck this shit I’ll pay 200 bucks to be free and get veneers later and fuck my dad for giving me those braces
Veneers are definitely the way to go. I got them a while ago for a variety of reasons and the results were life changing. Good luck with your ascensions bro.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
Tusse is a local traditional folktale creature here, kinda like a troll, and Leif is just a local name. Thought it sounded cool
I’m into a folklore too. Mainly the realm of cryptids like Wendigos and skin walkers for example though. And yeah your username does sound cool. Goes well with the red theme theme.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I made it up after getting into WH40K lore.

Anyway. Emperor protects, and all that.

Veneers are definitely the way to go. I got them a while ago for a variety of reasons and the results were life changing. Good luck with your ascensions bro.
Thanks man I was really beautiful as a kid before puberty and now I fixed major medical issue for lowered T and I’m gonna keep steroidmaxx for puberty-maxxing and fix all my other medical problem (weak knees flat foot ) and remove this fucking metallic stupid retainer and my maxilla will go forward so glad to be really blackpilled they had my foreskin they wont get my wisdom teeth

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Pretty shit name honestly. But I was just trying to think of a name that wouldn't be identifiable to anyone else who knew me online, so I just chose this randomly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 25938 and Jigen
Bestimmung = Predeterminism in German

+Im a Beast

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, FailedNormieManlet, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
cope from when i was redpilled

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, FailedNormieManlet, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Bestimmung = Predeterminism in German

+Im a Beast
@Ultravisionary Bism @thecel @Vain786 what ur name means? and @niggercel what could ur name possibly mean?

• +1
It means my pfp mogs everyone else’s

• JFL
No meaning

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen and forevermirin
I always wondered how people got such cool usernames online without it looking try hard and I could never come up with one.

So I literally typed in random letters quickly until I got something that you could read but still looked like it had a cool meaning or code to it when it reality it's just random letters :forcedsmile::chad:

• JFL
Reactions: stunna, diabolusx666, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
its just my name g

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
Doctorate for all the knowledge, theories and ideologies I bore in my brainy brain. I was called as a “doctor” or a “professor” by peers for this back from school days itself :bigbrain:

Mog- as I myself am a mogger and that represents a part of my identity :feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Jigen and Repentsinner
@Ultravisionary Bism @thecel @Vain786 what ur name means? and @niggercel what could ur name possibly mean?
Means I'm vain nigga

Looks = everything and uglies need to die

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Deleted member 15854 and Jigen
I have to do everything to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and Deleted member 15854

• +1
I always wondered how people got such cool usernames online without it looking try hard and I could never come up with one.
Fucking same

I love Crime and Punishment :feelsyay:

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Mine means
Justinzayn

Justin plus zayn

Justin Bieber plus zayn malik

I think both of these dudes are giga preetyboy mogger
Esp Justin being the biggest

And zayn being best looking Pakistan ((punjabi/kashmiri) preetyboy,
(Zayn passes in Pakistan/punjabpunjab, he has that pheno)

So i like both of these

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, ascension, PointOfNoReturn and 5 others
Arm of God.

Bishōnen: A Japanese term literally meaning "beautiful youth (boy)" and describes an aesthetic that can be found in disparate areas in East Asia: a young man of androgynous beauty. The bishōnen is typically slender, with clear skin, stylish hair, and distinctly feminine facial features (such as high cheekbones), but simultaneously retains a male body. Bishōnen ≠ tranny/ladyboy. Analagous to the Western concept of the fuckboy/prettyboy.

Maxxer: Maxxing out my Bishōnen characteristics. Duh.

Trunks is easily the best DBZ character. Trunks is a Bishōnen.
Final goal: Super /fit/, super saiyan self confident, and incredibly Bishōnen.

Trunks Trunks flying
dragon-ball-z-future.gif

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator, PointOfNoReturn, Zeruel and 1 other person
Fuck, how do I delete duplicate posts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
It's the name of a mentally deranged alcoholic detective suffering from total memory loss who is trying to piece his life and his mind back together all while solving a murder and getting a reborn perspective of the world he's in. Good shit.
It sounds like the film Memento

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine and HarrierDuBois
@Exterminator you said you were from the USA so the only thing you can exterminate is donuts, hotdogs, apple pies and burgers.

I’m just joking though. I love the USA and if they try to deport me I will sing the National anthem and cut my wrist in public.

• Love it
you said you were from the USA so the only thing you can exterminate is donuts, hotdogs, apple pies and burgers.
Laughs in high metabolism and lax gun laws.

Also yeah I love it here too. We have some flaws but no country is perfect. I think the pros outweigh the cons by par. Mirin your patriotism bro

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: .*my*.
nothing at all in particular just something I thought was cool and random as a kid and stuck with in video games

I remember some blackpill youtuber was comparing Asians and Indians and he said "no more Mr rice guy" (referring to no more Mr nice guy book) and I thought it would be funny

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois
Bishōnen: A Japanese term literally meaning "beautiful youth (boy)" and describes an aesthetic that can be found in disparate areas in East Asia: a young man of androgynous beauty. The bishōnen is typically slender, with clear skin, stylish hair, and distinctly feminine facial features (such as high cheekbones), but simultaneously retains a male body. Bishōnen ≠ tranny/ladyboy. Analagous to the Western concept of the fuckboy/prettyboy.

Maxxer: Maxxing out my Bishōnen characteristics. Duh.

Trunks is easily the best DBZ character. Trunks is a Bishōnen.
Final goal: Super /fit/, super saiyan self confident, and incredibly Bishōnen.

View attachment 2110418View attachment 2110419
dragon-ball-z-future.gif
You put a lot of thought into your username, I like it. I’m also a fan of dragon ball, don’t know as much as I used to back in hs though.

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
hormonetherapy because i need to blast Testosterone

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 27066
my dick is belwo 5 inches nbpel

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Zeruel and HarrierDuBois
Laughs in high metabolism and lax gun laws.

Also yeah I love it here too. We have some flaws but no country is perfect. I think the pros outweigh the cons by par. Mirin your patriotism bro
where I live it's really hopeless. Even if I tried to change something the people here will be the first ones to sell me out.

I love the USA (and some western countries too) because there is a fighting spirit in the people. And it doesn't matter that liberals are usually the protesters, what matters is that people have a sense of freedom.

Where I live there have been 2 protests in 30 years. After the first one they had to build a new road because it became red. The second one not so brutal but someone was probably paying them to protest.

Last edited:
Is it possible that this could be pinned as a megathread? Good first place to post for greycels, and it's pretty interesting to read through.

@TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Is it possible that this could be pinned as a megathread? Good first place to post for greycels, and it's pretty interesting to read through.

@TRUE_CEL
@Preston Whaddya think?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and bishōnenmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bishōnenmaxxer and Michael Myers
Hmm not a bad idea. I'll sticky it for sometime and see how many responses this generates
While you're here, could you delete my quadruple post in this thread? I made a misinput.

.Would be nice to delete everything but this post. this post

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
No idea how I was let in.

• JFL
Reactions: diabolusx666, 5'7 zoomer, inceI and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Sub0, diabolusx666 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Niggerian_Prince420, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
Compared to users such as @niggercel, @Niggerian_Prince420, and @niggers, your username's pretty benign.

niggers

Joined 42 minutes ago
Last seen 38 minutes ago

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, diabolusx666, bedes and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: stunna, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person