What does your .org username mean?

a feeling of revulsion; disgusted loathing.
"the thought of marrying him filled her with abhorrence"

xd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Enfant terrible (/ˌɒ̃fɒ̃ tɛˈriːblə/; French: [ɑ̃fɑ̃ tɛʁibl]; lit. 'terrible child') is a French expression, traditionally referring to a child who is terrifyingly candid by saying embarrassing things to parents or others.[1][2] However, the expression has drawn multiple usage in careers of art, fashion, music, and other creative arts. In these careers, it implies a successful, and often young, "genius" who is very unorthodox, striking, and in some cases, offensive, or rebellious.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Flipping savage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Westernized version of my real name

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 15854, Prettyboy and 3 others
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan
I checked the meaning of my name and its the same as"ryu" mirin hard ngl..im a very big fan of ryu
I live in an Indian/Pakistani town I'm just fucking with you

I know 2 Rayans IRL JFL

• Love it
Means a very low hairline, like this:

Napolitano_headshot.jpg.f2d189043db3f6cdb28356af9edff701.jpg

Mine is proportional and not like that. I was reading about hair meds and balding at that time and came up with NegativeNorwood as a username, as it is the polar opposite of being bald.

I was reborn as a dude who accepted it's over. Life is much better this way. You no longer get disappointed all the time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, bishōnenmaxxer and AsGoodAsItGets
Le beau-gosse final
Which mean in english:
The last good looking guy

• +1
I am a shitskin rumpelstiltskin

• Love it
KING REIDYZ

I'm REIDYZ you got it eh I come from new in Corbeil Essonnes the Tarterets Most dangerous district of France

on the Quran im THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER quran im serious im small size im more beautiful than all the white guys of big size im serious the prettiest girls they send me nudes outside they ask me for photos of the videos

the girls they don't give a damn about my mouth they love me for real, hop no baldness , little forehead little nose beautiful eyes beautiful white teeth 5ft5 big pecs perfect im magnificent im too hlou im an atomic bomb

I have a Latino head I have a Mexican head a Brazilian head

Last edited:
  • +1
Compared to users such as @niggercel, @Niggerian_Prince420, and @niggers, your username's pretty benign.
Thanks for mentioning my username lol, i choose this one to trigger some retards for fun and also because i used the same one on a different forum that doesn't exist anymore and maybe someone from that forum would recognize me and will say hi or some other shit

Compared to users such as @niggercel, @Niggerian_Prince420, and @niggers, your username's pretty benign.
Surprised the username @niggers went unclaimed for so long.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 15854 and 2 others
Its the Japanese way of saying God.

ORIGINAL GANGSTER JAILBAIT SLAYER

I HOPE ITS CLEAR

Look at my pic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 15854
It means terrorist/pedophile...

jk Abyssinia is another name for Ethiopia

Last edited:
a year ago me and a friend started an inside joke during science class when learning about schwann cells, and we linked it to the word "faggot" so if we ever wanted to call someone a fag without others hearing or some shit, we just said "you fucking schwann cell" to eachother

Mine is the low cost knockoff of @prettyboyy ‘s

• JFL
Reactions: stunna, bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 17595
Mine is the low cost knockoff of @prettyboyy ‘s
i wanted to change my name so i dont live in your shadow but they wouldnt let me do it for free. Also even with this copycat name people know me for me now somewhat so its not a big deal although the name mog is insane

Satire of white supremacy despite being an ethnic. Although I am a mulatto supremacist @AscendingHero @Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
The need to max out every aspect of one’s life in order to reach maximum fulfillment

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 15854
im croww

• JFL
On lookism I was watching and obsessed with game of thrones/asoiaf at the time and my username was House Martell then I came here and changed it to Lannister but I regret it cause I’m ethnic and Lannister is the opposite completely

el·lip·sis
/əˈlipsəs/

noun
  1. the omission from speech or writing of a word or words that are superfluous or able to be understood from contextual clues.
    • a set of dots indicating an ellipsis.
Mine is something that is 100% unachievable if ya born inkie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 15854
Mine is something that is 100% unachievable if ya born inkie
[IMG alt="iam good boy"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/30/30347.jpg?1685723044[/IMG]

iam good boy

Iron​

JoinedMay 31, 2023Posts7Reputation1

@badg96 ?

//the whale

MOUSE means Man of Undeniable Sigma Eminence.

also study where mouse drowned in 30 min, but when brought up for air they swam for whole day. it reminds me to never give up, the glimmer of hope to keep one going.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and stunna
but now im on my whale arc lol, hope to become a MOUSE one day however

@datboijj

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Orthodontics ruined my face and my life but I’m working on to reverse this shit and if I can’t time to ER or neet
how u reversin? i had extractions feel u nigga cant get over it either myself

how u reversin? i had extractions feel u nigga cant get over it either myself
Idk if it’s ever gonna be like it should be but I don’t lose hope and I’m gonna focus more on college and money rn

my grandma died from pneumocystosis 😁👍🏼

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, forevermirin, bishōnenmaxxer and 1 other person
Whipper of bitches the second

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
means i came here knowing i‘ll abuse my mental health and make everything worse

• So Sad
just my last name

• JFL
Reactions: stunna
Kamui is from Naruto and is Obitos special jutsu he uses from his Mangekyou Sharingan