What factor have you discover that bloats your face, carbs, sodium, allergies, bf?

FatBunnyBaby

FatBunnyBaby

Bronze
and of courses how u fixed that :soy:

High carb diet with plenty of sugar during dirty bulk definitely bloats you like a balloon

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 7725
High carb diet with plenty of sugar during dirty bulk definitely bloats you like a balloon
This is exactly what bloated me. Especially when combined with MK677 it's a recipe for disaster.

my face always looks way more bloated in the morning than in the night

I've never noticed my face looking more bloated after eating a shit ton of calories, sodium, carbs, etc. Its a meme, idk how people "bloat" so easily

@delta7 @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: delta7 and SubhumanCurrycel
I've never noticed my face looking more bloated after eating a shit ton of calories, sodium, carbs, etc. Its a meme, idk how people "bloat" so easily

@delta7 @SubhumanCurrycel
Unless you gain actual fat weight it’s a meme idk how people can become a high pufferfish after eating a bag of chips

@delta7 @SubhumanCurrycel.

happens to me when I eat like over 8,000 cals but then again those are usual binges for me lol

Last edited:
just drink coffee, dandelion tea and drink a shit tonne of water and keep your potassium intake up.

bloating is such a meme unless you literally have the worlds worst fat storage genetics for your buccal fat pads or error404 zygoma not found then you wont look overly bloated after one day of eating carbs

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa