What food should you eat?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I have access to a kitchen, but its shared with a lot of people, so I dont want to spend all my day there. I need high carb for high free T, that would be from basmati rice. (I just cook 1kg and eat it in a few days)
I need high protein, can I just use tuna, eggs, protein powder and dry meat? Dont want to cook meat everyday
I dont wanna drink milk anymore bc of estrogenic effects, but for moderation/calcium I would buy cheese and yoghurt too.
Cashew nuts/eggs for fats
Sometimes I would put potatoes in the oven too for different carbs

What else could I do? Or is this enough?
Fruits and veggies I eat on the weekends at my parents house

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Eat your ethnic food ded srs. Look into biochemical individuality. (unless it’s a meme)

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
elab on what foods
I’ll tell you a story, Jordan Peterson (whether you like him or not) has Norwegian ancestry, however, he of course, is Canadian and ate a standard western diet. This perpetuated his depression and anxiety, not to mention other dietary problems. Once he started eating an only meat diet, nearly all of his problems cleared up. I’ll tell you why I think this happened: he ate a diet his ancestors mainly ate in the cold, barren climates of Norway. The theory of biochemical individuality states that its best to stick to food your recent ancestors ate for thousands of years, as your frame, height, etc. all depend and have evolved via that diet, stemming from which latitudinal line your family was from. (i.e. Hot curry/western African areas or cold Anglo areas) I’ll tell you another story, i am curry and my grandparents Never eat western food, I thought this used to be cringe but I now realize it’s based. They’ve skyrocketed their lifespan, and They haven’t encountered problems people get from western diets. Western diets (fast food, junk, etc.) aren’t ethnic to anybody, it’s a new Jewish concept made to keep us sick. People weren’t really meant to very fastly/rapidly race mix and move thousands of miles via plane to experience new constant diets. I may be wrong and I’m definitely open to criticism. Im autistic so I’m not Sure if I articulated my points very well so just let me know JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I’ll tell you a story, Jordan Peterson (whether you like him or not) has Norwegian ancestry, however, he of course, is Canadian and ate a standard western diet. This perpetuated his depression and anxiety, not to mention other dietary problems. Once he started eating an only meat diet, nearly all of his problems cleared up. I’ll tell you why I think this happened: he ate a diet his ancestors mainly ate in the cold, barren climates of Norway. The theory of biochemical individuality states that its best to stick to food your recent ancestors ate for thousands of years, as your frame, height, etc. all depend and have evolved via that diet, stemming from which latitudinal line your family was from. (i.e. Hot curry/western African areas or cold Anglo areas) I’ll tell you another story, i am curry and my grandparents Never eat western food, I thought this used to be cringe but I now realize it’s based. They’ve skyrocketed their lifespan, and They haven’t encountered problems people get from western diets. Western diets (fast food, junk, etc.) aren’t ethnic to anybody, it’s a new Jewish concept made to keep us sick. People weren’t really meant to very fastly/rapidly race mix and move thousands of miles via plane to experience new constant diets. I may be wrong and I’m definitely open to criticism. Im autistic so I’m not Sure if I articulated my points very well so just let me know JFL.
Wait fuck I realized I didn’t even answer your question JFL, it’s best to eat essentially what you think your ancestors ate. For me, a curry, this includes, butter, dairy, lentils, flatbreads, etc. I’m guessing your white (?), if so, the kind of foods you think your more or less recent ancestors ate, ie. probably lean meats, different veggies, more ethnic tailored foods to you etc.

I have access to a kitchen, but its shared with a lot of people, so I dont want to spend all my day there. I need high carb for high free T, that would be from basmati rice. (I just cook 1kg and eat it in a few days)
I need high protein, can I just use tuna, eggs, protein powder and dry meat? Dont want to cook meat everyday
I dont wanna drink milk anymore bc of estrogenic effects, but for moderation/calcium I would buy cheese and yoghurt too.
Cashew nuts/eggs for fats
Sometimes I would put potatoes in the oven too for different carbs

What else could I do? Or is this enough?
Fruits and veggies I eat on the weekends at my parents house
Raw food