What gives you guys more dopamine in notifications

Oscaridk

Oscaridk

I'm ready boyo
Joined
Jul 21, 2026
Posts
1,548
Reputation
2,381
Seeing someone
replied to your post
Repped your post
Or quoted your post
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420, Lefty Rankin, Nocturnal and 9 others
@arlo_420 @IndecentEyes @Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @Nocturnal
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420, Nocturnal, mxl4chi1 and 3 others
mentioned:love:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik, MrΖ™, TGUN. and 5 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arlo_420, Oscaridk and Dydargas_
@bluebandz @hate @ESR @Tesarossa @buccalfatremoval
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420, hate, ESR and 4 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420, Oscaridk, mxl4chi1 and 4 others
mention and quote
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arlo_420, Nocturnal, Oscaridk and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420, Nocturnal, Oscaridk and 3 others
all of it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, Oscaridk, IndecentEyes and 2 others
And also getting the "😍" rep
Okay daddy
1791285936606
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arlo_420, Nocturnal, Dydargas_ and 3 others
I will stop tagging users.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arlo_420, IndecentEyes, Nocturnal and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arlo_420, Nocturnal, Dydargas_ and 2 others
Blud tagged the whole gang
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arlo_420, Dydargas_, mxl4chi1 and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and Dydargas_
Idk I used to love mass reps but now they annoy me

How does this have 15 replies rn? Thought I were early

I hate you all
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arlo_420, Dydargas_, mxl4chi1 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_, Oscaridk and mxl4chi1
reacted to your post with love it
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Dydargas_, Oscaridk and Jordan Barrett
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dydargas_, Oscaridk and Nectar
Idk I used to love mass reps but now they annoy me
I feel like their should be a super rep option which takes like a few seconds to register.

It should be like you can only give 5 a day and the reason for taking a few seconds to register is so people won't mass rep

It'd be a way better indicator then reps.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, buccalfatremoval, Dydargas_ and 1 other person
Yeah can't tag any more users that'a too much
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and Dydargas_
I feel like their should be a super rep option which takes like a few seconds to register.

It should be like you can only give 5 a day and the reason for taking a few seconds to register is so people won't mass rep

It'd be a way better indicator then reps.
Why am I also noticing a trend where most mass reppers are Indian? Jfl
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and Oscaridk
When someone reacts β€œπŸ˜β€ on my posts
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, Dydargas_ and Oscaridk
Why am I also noticing a trend where most mads reppers are Indian? Jfl
Idk but do you agree with the super rep idea I have
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, mxl4chi1 and Nectar
Idk but do you agree with the super rep idea I have
Sure @Mods is this a good take?

I feel like their should be a super rep option which takes like a few seconds to register.

It should be like you can only give 5 a day and the reason for taking a few seconds to register is so people won't mass rep

It'd be a way better indicator then reps.
 
  • +1
Reactions: buccalfatremoval and Oscaridk
Mentioned or quoted/replied to thread
I feel like their should be a super rep option which takes like a few seconds to register.

It should be like you can only give 5 a day and the reason for taking a few seconds to register is so people won't mass rep

It'd be a way better indicator than reps.
I don’t think that’s a forum option unfortunately
Unless it can be coded idk
 
  • +1
Reactions: ESR, Nocturnal and Oscaridk
Mentioned or quoted/replied to thread

I don’t think that’s a forum option unfortunately
Unless it can be coded idk
Would you say it's a good idea.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ESR, Jordan Barrett and buccalfatremoval
when someone reps you and then quotes the post they repped
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and Jordan Barrett
Seeing someone
replied to your post
Repped your post
Or quoted your post
Replies

I hate seeing 20+ notifications only to find out it's mostly rep.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ESR and Oscaridk
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
Someone mentioned u :BlushHug:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
Someone mentioned u :BlushHug:
Best feeling on org, or even better, when your DM got a reply. Also can I show u my guide I'm making, It's about Athletics and I'm tryna get as many people as possible to see it.
 
Probably profile posts, or a mention in a post
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and Oscaridk

Similar threads

pwoanfrdg
Replies
27
Views
100
Rira84
Rira84
ragingmanlet
Replies
24
Views
106
Gobnull
Gobnull
Z
Replies
15
Views
76
code80
code80
Ꭰarwin
Replies
10
Views
62
emogymmaxx
emogymmaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top