Oscaridk
I'm ready boyo
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2026
- Posts
- 1,548
- Reputation
- 2,381
Seeing someone
replied to your post
Repped your post
Or quoted your post
replied to your post
Repped your post
Or quoted your post
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I dont get as much dopamine on tag as beforementioned![]()
And also getting the "mentioned![]()
" repAlso nice thread for community engagementSeeing someone
replied to your post
Repped your post
Or quoted your post
Okay daddyAnd also getting the "" rep
sorry im hypergamous moid i only date true adam brootalOkay daddy View attachment 5729609
Bet repped + quote + @mxl4chi1all of it
Be careful tagging all these beautiful people you might risk a ban over 5 tag@Dydargas_ @TGUN. @Slavurik @Nectar @Bat
Nigga im literally the true adam Jordan Barrett himselfsorry im hypergamous moid i only date true adam brootal
So i need to stop repping you now ?Idk I used to love mass reps but now they annoy me
I feel like their should be a super rep option which takes like a few seconds to register.Idk I used to love mass reps but now they annoy me
why? i didnt knowBe careful tagging all these beautiful people you might risk a ban over 5 tag
Wait what? Shit okBe careful tagging all these beautiful people you might risk a ban over 5 tag
letting whole tribe members knowBlud tagged the whole gang
Why am I also noticing a trend where most mass reppers are Indian? JflI feel like their should be a super rep option which takes like a few seconds to register.
It should be like you can only give 5 a day and the reason for taking a few seconds to register is so people won't mass rep
It'd be a way better indicator then reps.
β on my postsIdk but do you agree with the super rep idea I haveWhy am I also noticing a trend where most mads reppers are Indian? Jfl
Sure @Mods is this a good take?Idk but do you agree with the super rep idea I have
I feel like their should be a super rep option which takes like a few seconds to register.
It should be like you can only give 5 a day and the reason for taking a few seconds to register is so people won't mass rep
It'd be a way better indicator then reps.
I donβt think thatβs a forum option unfortunatelyI feel like their should be a super rep option which takes like a few seconds to register.
It should be like you can only give 5 a day and the reason for taking a few seconds to register is so people won't mass rep
It'd be a way better indicator than reps.
Would you say it's a good idea.Mentioned or quoted/replied to thread
I donβt think thatβs a forum option unfortunately
Unless it can be coded idk
With the current mass repping fellas yeahWould you say it's a good idea.
RepliesSeeing someone
replied to your post
Repped your post
Or quoted your post
why? i didnt know
Its in the rulesYeah can't tag any more users that'a too much
Relax I stopped mass taggingIts in the rules
I personally dont care if you do it but i needed to tell youRelax I stopped mass tagging

Best feeling on org, or even better, when your DM got a reply. Also can I show u my guide I'm making, It's about Athletics and I'm tryna get as many people as possible to see it.Someone mentioned u![]()