What haloes you more, face or body?

• Total voters
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

My body is not top tier but I have decent chest, shoulders and abs. When I send my shirtless pics most foids would compliment me a lot. When I send a front selfie without lighting and angle fraud? Not so much.

Edit: This is not a face vs body in general question. It’s about in your individual case which factor is closer to the level that is enough to halo you.

Last edited:
Face, anyone else who says otherwise is a coping gymcel retard. I'm skinny, and i've been approached and mogd ppl irl who were stronger and bigger than me

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Azoriko and Deleted member 6873
Face, anyone else who says otherwise is a coping gymcel retard. I'm skinny, and i've been approached and mogd ppl irl who were stronger and bigger than me
Nah this is not a question about face vs body in general. But in your particular case which factor is closer to Chad’s level.

• +1
Reactions: wasted and Hozay
Nah this is not a question about face vs body in general. But in your particular case which factor is closer to Chad’s level.
face halos u more

Attachments

• Richard-Ramirez-attorneys-1990.jpg
    Richard-Ramirez-attorneys-1990.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 60
  • +1
Reactions: boondocksmaxx
Title

My body is not top tier but I have decent chest, shoulders and abs. When I send my shirtless pics most foids would compliment me a lot. When I send a front selfie without lighting and angle fraud? Not so much.
Face is the biggest halo you can ever have but the trick here, the hidden blackpill is that this level of face aesthethic isn't achievable for everybody so for many people their body halo them more than what their faces can.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 5187, Deleted member 6873 and 2 others
Face is the biggest halo you can ever have but the trick here, the hidden blackpill is that this level of face aesthethic isn't achievable for everybody so for many people their body halo them more than what their faces can.
This basically.

Average to above average men can get haloed really hard by body.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, RAITEIII and Hozay

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay
mistake.

Last edited:
Are you all retarded? He asked about your individual situation, not about which is more important or able to halo more in general.
For me, body haloes me more.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and stuckneworleans

ho well, face.

Title

Edit: This is not a face vs body in general question. It’s about in your individual case which factor is closer to the level that is enough to halo you.
Neither. Both failos me hard.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
honestly if your body doesnt mog your face you should be ashamed.
it means that u arent changing the things which actually are in your control

• +1
Reactions: klamus, KDA Player, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
My body is above average,but need more weight.But nothing this matter,because i have 5'8
My face mog because jaw and hunter eye

• JFL
My body is above average,but need more weight.But nothing this matter,because i have 5'8
My face mog because jaw and hunter eye
U english?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Idk tbh both my face and body are equally ultra shit tier. It's like comparing turd and puke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Mouthbreath
Title

a bit of both for me and this changes depending on which foid i am talking to midgets love to point out my height , taller foids like my eyes

Face is key but body is still a big factor. If you’re a normie, a athletic/muscular body is necessary to be found attractive at all. Frame and height matter more than muscle Though.